Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,144 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Tonto Dikeh Friend Alleged That He Have Proof Of Janemena & Kpokpogri In A Hotel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Friend Alleged That He Have Proof Of Janemena & Kpokpogri In A Hotel (798 Views)

Shugatiti Sues Pastor Who Alleged That She Is A “Mamiwata Sent To Destroy Men" / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / "I Have Proof That Pastor Fatoyinbo Tried To Sleep With Me" – Ex MEMBER Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Friend Alleged That He Have Proof Of Janemena & Kpokpogri In A Hotel by Sophiebabe85(f): 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXmB_5mHQoU

Tonto Dikeh friend, Mayor alleged that he have proof that JaneMena & kpokpogri were together in a hotel

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU8B6PxLm1y/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Tonto Dikeh Friend Alleged That He Have Proof Of Janemena & Kpokpogri In A Hotel by Illuminatiship(m): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
How e come take concern you enemy of progress (ashawo) many people are happy with your downfall and act like they care.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Friend Alleged That He Have Proof Of Janemena & Kpokpogri In A Hotel by Miller232: 1:03am On Oct 13, 2021
Person wife no fit dey whine waist anyhow like that for Instagram make e no commit adultery
See her ugly face kpokpogri don kpokpo that ur waist wey no dey stay one place
Re: Tonto Dikeh Friend Alleged That He Have Proof Of Janemena & Kpokpogri In A Hotel by Boss13: 1:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Fools roaming around. Tonto always forget her reputation is still going down the drain each time she reacts to her miserable situation.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Friend Alleged That He Have Proof Of Janemena & Kpokpogri In A Hotel by Badguy77(m): 5:10am On Oct 13, 2021
At least she get marriage wey she wan save....Why u nor dey gree stay husband house? Toto no sorry tonto think nobody get her own sex tape...I laugh in spanish
Re: Tonto Dikeh Friend Alleged That He Have Proof Of Janemena & Kpokpogri In A Hotel by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 13, 2021
This Tonto dike is just vile and vindictive and ugly to me. I never believe anything out of her mouth.

I can never forget years ago when I was still in uni and a lady called her out online for not paying for a travel luggage dt Tonto bought from her for over a year, but instead Tonto would abuse her to stop calling and asking for money. This woman told her to return it, she refused & kept using it.

After d story went public, this demon made a video and burnt everything she bought from this woman & was laughing in the video as the flames went up. And she still didn't pay the woman. And her evil fans supported her. They should keep supporting till she meets her match & meets her maker one day. Terrible human being.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Friend Alleged That He Have Proof Of Janemena & Kpokpogri In A Hotel by Sonnobax15(m): 6:59am On Oct 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
The few time wey Tonto Dike bring Kpokpogarri to lime light,he use the opportunity well lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Friend Alleged That He Have Proof Of Janemena & Kpokpogri In A Hotel by mosdii(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oscar Pistorius, The Double Amputee Athlete Set To Be Released from jail!(vid) / Singer, Celestine Donkor Reveals Why She Uses A “veil To Cover Up Her Hug Bum / ‘I Get Sense, I Come First’ – Pero Adeniyi Shades Annie Idibia (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.