Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Time Travelled To Nigeria In 1948 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Time Travelled To Nigeria In 1948 (331 Views)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time Travelled To Nigeria In 1948 by techgeniusworld(m): 12:15am On Oct 13, 2021
What a Dream !!! I dreamt I was in 1948 in Lagos. All top posts were held by the British while Nigerians played second fiddle. Was talking to a British School administrator when he mentioned my Father's name to the gathering. I asked him if he said my father's name and he said " Yes ". So I began the hunt to look for my father. Then I woke up from the dream. It's my first travel in a different time dream. In a dream before that I dreamt I met Puff Daddy, that's my second dream of him. We were flying in the sky and I was the better flyer so he wanted flying tips. Iv been flying in my dreams since childhood. Maybe I'm meant to be a High Flyer. Ha ha ha. I'm flying in the air with my hands in close to 90% of my dreams. Or maybe it means I can't be stopped. "I come to your city fck sheet up and fly away, I WANT THE LOVE !!! "(C) Puff Daddy.
Re: Time Travelled To Nigeria In 1948 by FvckAllMods: 12:18am On Oct 13, 2021
Applause
Re: Time Travelled To Nigeria In 1948 by ITbomb(m): 12:22am On Oct 13, 2021
So this is Nairaland at 12 midnight

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eight Killed, Vehicles Burnt As Speeding Tanker, Truck Collide In Ogun / Is It Advisable For A Man To Follow His Spouse Who Has Won A Scholarship Abroad / The Overhead Bridge Construction At Yaba (video)(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.