Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. (480 Views)

Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. / Astronomers Discover Non-Habitable Earth-Sized 'Pi Planet' With A 3.14-Day Orbit / Nigerian Man Invents Machine That Can Transform Nylons & Plastics Into Petrol(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. by Gyri(f): 4:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 25 million members worldwide. It is yet to be launched but currently in phase 2/3 in the launching process, so mine now while the offer last.

Stanford university graduates built yahoo and google and now working on pi

Download pi network from playstore use my username (Neyova) as your invitation code.

Ensure that you verify your phone number or Facebook for your mining to be valid. You can verify your phone number or Facebook by click in at the hamburger menu icon at the top left> profile> Verify phone number> manual verification>send the code to the US number there in the app. Or you can still verify through Facebook.

Login everyday and click at mine(at a zigzag sign). You can also interact with admin in the in-app group chat.

Start today because free mining by newbies will soon end. In 2005 bitcoin miner were thought to be foolish but today they are millionaires.

Invitation code ---Neyova
Re: Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. by Moneyyman: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hi. I joined your mining network last year. Have you verified your KYC?

Gyri:

Download pi network from playstore use my username (Neyova) as your invitation code.

Invitation code ---Neyova

1 Like

Re: Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. by Gyri(f): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Moneyyman:
Hi. I joined your mining network last year. Have you verified your KYC?

What were the documents you used for kyc verification?
Re: Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. by Moneyyman: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Driver's licence

Gyri:

Re: Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. by WhosendWho(m): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2022
I haven't been able to verify my phone number on Pi. My sim will not send message to their california number. How did you verify your phone number. Please help me too
Re: Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. by GogetterMD(m): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2023
Gyri:

Knock Knock. Have you been able to complete your kyc yet? You hold approx 70% of the coins mined on my network wink

1 Like

Re: Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. by Gyri(f): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
GogetterMD:

Knock Knock. Have you been able to complete your kyc yet? You hold approx 70% of the coins mined on my network wink
Hello.

I made a mistake of using my NIN slip for the verification 2days ago, since then the thing has been pending, not verified.

But how did you know I held 70%??
Re: Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. by GogetterMD(m): 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
Gyri:
Hello.

I made a mistake of using my NIN slip for the verification 2days ago, since then the thing has been pending, not verified.

But how did you know I held 70%??
Oh. Sorry about that.

How I know? You are the only pioneer on my referral team that renews mining every 24hrs grin
Re: Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. by Gyri(f): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
GogetterMD:

Oh. Sorry about that.

How I know? You are the only pioneer on my referral team that renews mining every 24hrs grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. by Moneyyman: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Same here o. He hold a large portion of mine

GogetterMD:

(1) (Reply)

How To Take A Loan Without Paying Back / HP Pavilion 15 Laptop For Sale / Get This And Never Get Broke Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.