Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

When Would Yaba College Of Tech Become City University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Would Yaba College Of Tech Become City University? (4788 Views)

The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. / Yaba College Of Technology Part Time Form Is It Out Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Would Yaba College Of Tech Become City University? by dapsins69(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2007
When would Yaba College Of Technology Become City University? Am tired of staying back at home and Direct entry seems not to be coming through.The Management of the school just brought out An Hnd Form after we taught it was going to be an Bsc Form. I need to no what you are thinking cos am tired angry angry angry angry angry angry angry and sad. dapsins embarassed
Re: When Would Yaba College Of Tech Become City University? by alphaomega(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2007
I just heard from a friend dat Yabatech no dey admit UME candidates. Say na d next PCE dem go admit. Na true?

Which one dem come dey tell us say dem don turn City University?

Abeg any news on their admission stuff and post "anything'' exams?

Hola back at me pls,
Re: When Would Yaba College Of Tech Become City University? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2007
it's just waiting till fowl go grow teeth, you'll wait till eternity
Re: When Would Yaba College Of Tech Become City University? by tunmininu(f): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2007
Sorry to disappoint u guys,Yabatech will no longer become a university at least not for now, Their HND form is out already,so,let's stop living in the fools' paradise,i have bought the HND form,My aunty works directly with the Deputy Rector (Academics).
So,its from a confirmed source.
Re: When Would Yaba College Of Tech Become City University? by ishmael(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2007
The new Federal government and Senate have not approved the conversion and as such the school still remains a polytechnic.

I pity those mumu who actually believed that from next session the school will start running BTech programs. Just buy your HND or DE form and continue praying to God for FG and Senate to approve it for polytechnics to start running BTech, MTech and PhD; as well as recognising already existing HND to be the equivalent of a BTech Degree.
Re: When Would Yaba College Of Tech Become City University? by alphaomega(m): 1:45am On Aug 24, 2007
hi tumininu,
do u have any idea when Yabatech screening test will take place? Or hows it's goin 2 be? I heard they are planning oral test instead of the written.

You are lucky to have someone at the right place, know what I mean?

When d time comes for admission and stuff, I'll get in touch with u, who knows maybe ur aunt can help a brother out, eh? wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Facts About The Number Seven / WORTH 180K – APPLY FOR 2017 NLNG (SIWES) INDUSTRIAL TRAINING PROGRAMME / 2019/2020 JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.