Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,740 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

South Eastern NASS Members Condemn Clampdown On Secessionists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Eastern NASS Members Condemn Clampdown On Secessionists (14961 Views)

"I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists / Lai Mohammed: Secessionists Will Be First To Run Away When Problem Starts / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Eastern NASS Members Condemn Clampdown On Secessionists by Shaev7(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
stinechykee:
You people are worse cos your Muslim Yorubas prefer to align with their Fulani Muslim than you Yoruba Christians and example is MURIC
Define your question, who are you people?
Re: South Eastern NASS Members Condemn Clampdown On Secessionists by DrChukki: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Which part of Enugu-Ph road are u referring to?

From Umuikaa Junction in Abia state to PH... It's a complete death trap
Re: South Eastern NASS Members Condemn Clampdown On Secessionists by UCHIHAmask: 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
athaboi:
In as much as I condemn the activities of the gunmen Buhari lacks the capacity to engage as a leader! He's a hate and a bigot, he will rather show you how much he can kill than to engage. And for the Nnamdi kanu of a guy, I heard yesterday that there's a political engagement for his release. He should accept the deal and then go and form a political party that will sweep the whole East and start from there...I think he can be a strong political igbo leader
The hell!we want only secession...
You Nigerians still don't see it..
Re: South Eastern NASS Members Condemn Clampdown On Secessionists by UCHIHAmask: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The political solution is now amnesty.

Where will they get the money to pay all these thugs Monthly amnesty allowance.

I believe from tax payers and borrowing.

I said it, IPOB WILL ONLY BENEFIT IGBO ELITES
The hell!we want only secession...
You Nigerians still don't see it..
Fu*king amnesty shit, everything that has happened until now and some dumb head Nigerians still think we want something aside secession, that's a fu*king form of mockery
Re: South Eastern NASS Members Condemn Clampdown On Secessionists by DanHaske: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2021
stinechykee:
Liar all the governors of the North such Mohammed Bala,the governor of Bauchi,Zamfra,Kastina governor Masara and Elrufai, Sheikh Gumi, Panatami,not only defended Fulani Bandits and Boko Haram but also finance them
Show me proof of you know what you are saying
Re: South Eastern NASS Members Condemn Clampdown On Secessionists by Odunnu: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
olawalebabs:
In 2014, The Borno elders were against President GEJ deploying Military to Borno State, we know the story today.

Hello!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Primaries: Anyim, NWC At War Over Ebonyi Delegates / Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi / Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.