Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning (57716 Views)

Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) / My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) / As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by naijanaso: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2021
Kylekent59:
This will make FP. I can vouch for that because Lalasticlala loves pushing snake thread to the front page.

It is really inexplicable. Sometimes I wonder if the mods have a thing with snake
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by aikyg(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2021
These are the people living the life. I feel sorry for kids who grew in Lagos and Abuja who do not have access to bushes and rivers.

2 Likes

Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by chatinent: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2021
I can't even go close to a snake trap. The trap will rust in bush.
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by nnamdi640: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2021
Kayberg:
Snakes will soon go extinct in this country…
All that will be left for the next generations to know about them will be pictures and Youtube videos.
Abeg let them go into extinction. If you see where this wicked animal is dealing with it's prey, you won't have mercy on them. Snake are among most wicked and deadly animals on earth, they don't deserve mercy because they show no mercy to other animals.

9 Likes

Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by Wawelexy(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Naija girls done suffer. grin

Hehehe
This hate is deep.

So u taught mosdii was one cubanna or E-money? Lolz, e shock u.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by Oyin2212(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2021
mosdii:
This Morning, My Brothers And I Set Out To Check Our Traps And Get Some Vegetables In Our Farm This Morning And This Is What We Found In One Of Our Traps.

Pepper soup is set already.

Pepper soup are useless... All of them.

6 Likes

Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by omoadeleye(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2021
Kayberg:
All that will be left for the next generations to know about them will be pictures and Youtube videos.

It's not a bad thing, good riddance to dangerous animals.

I hate snakes.

1 Like

Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by RichAbujaGuy: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2021
Kingpele:
Hahaha ,when u are expecting an antelope and u catch a rat yet u have to showoff u are about to eat poison ,snakes are not healthy for human consumption

Correct, one factor in 9ja's low life expectancy rate. Many Ppl eat any old kind of sh*t.
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by MuchAdo: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2021
Oya emergency human right activist loooonatics, come and lament here! angry
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by aminusodiq(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2021
mosdii:
This Morning, My Brothers And I Set Out To Check Our Traps And Get Some Vegetables In Our Farm This Morning And This Is What We Found In One Of Our Traps.

nigerian girls are useless... All of them grin

6 Likes

Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by OlawaleBammie: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2021
mosdii:

Na sweet meat nau

At least e sweet pass some naija girls abi grin

5 Likes

Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by PDinteriors(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2021
mosdii:

see meat ooooo

1 Like

Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by Blue86(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2021
I would love to know how you people set traps. Or how you make traps. Not dangerous ones to the bones
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by Tapout(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2021
Kayberg:

Abeg they should go extinct please. There are other animals that can play the role they play in the ecosystem.
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by olaolaking: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2021
Kayberg:

Snake that they have been killing before your great grandfathers came. Yet the thing still dey bush
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2021
Why would people even think of eating reptiles?
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by purplekayc(m): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2021
Snakes everywhere cheesy
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by Johnnydboy: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2021
Tripitaka:
I cant even stand the sight of a snake, let alone touch one. I'd probably puke if I saw a snake.

Eating it is plain unimaginable, perhaps I'd starve to death if it was the only food.
u never see something..hunger dey change beliefs
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by pocohantas(f): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2021
Tapout:

Abeg they should go extinct please. There are other animals that can play the role they play in the ecosystem.

Na you be the animal ba? undecided

1 Like

Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2021
aminusodiq:
nigerian girls are useless... All of them grin

How smart are you exactly?

See what you posted.

Then see what you're advertising below.

Assume that a very rich girl who needed the services you were providing comes across your post, that's how you'd lose patronage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by mozes01(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2021
Kayberg:

wont be a bad idea if they do.

1 Like

Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by Tharealisrael(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2021
The way people kill and eat snake this days is something else
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by Picker28: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Soon snake's will sit at home
Haba una Don kill them too much
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by hermesprogidy(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2021
That's a very pretty snake!
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by mannasseh(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2021
Tripitaka:
I cant even stand the sight of a snake, let alone touch one. I'd probably puke if I saw a snake.

Eating it is plain unimaginable, perhaps I'd starve to death if it was the only food.
your writing skill and use of tenses is Top notch

3 Likes

Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by redcliff: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2021
these are the people that would mentioning you talking as if they live a better life than you or are better in the social hierarchy. Im not replying any mention from anyuser again. loooool.
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by patorial(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Those of you that eat snakes get mind sha

There's nothing courageous about eating snakes. You get used to what you grow with. My mother don't like eating goat meat because she didn't grow eating goat meat, that doesn't mean that those that eat goat meat are courageous. Mind you that there are people who don't eat any food cooked with fish nor crayfish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by aminusodiq(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
TripleOh7:

How smart are you exactly?

See what you posted.

Then see what you're advertising below.

Assume that a very rich girl who needed the services you were providing comes across your post, that's how you'd lose patronage.
you should have known that statement is mosdii ' s signature... Everyone knows that on NL

6 Likes

Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by Tapout(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Na you be the animal ba? undecided

Lmao! cheesy cheesy I no see this one coming.

Rodents can take up the role na, they can serve as food to birds of prey and others animals that hunts snakes. I just don't like snakes. Their movement alone creeps the crap out of me.
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by patorial(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kayberg:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

The same way no one isn't bother about not meeting the dinosaurs, but we are still fine.
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by MaxiB1242: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lalastica please do the needful... mainwhile i have pot and Pepper right here with me
Re: Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning by AlphaStorm: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lala go nearly craze ontop this post.
FP straight !!!!!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cook With 1500 / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Who Knows The Name Of This Fish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.