Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Genevieve Wants A Man With Johnny Depp's Personality And Boris Kodjo's Lips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Wants A Man With Johnny Depp's Personality And Boris Kodjo's Lips (1300 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos / Boris Kodjoe Vs Shemar Moore:ATTENTION LADIES!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Wants A Man With Johnny Depp's Personality And Boris Kodjo's Lips by aloyemeka1: 1:49am On Jun 01, 2011
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
[size=14pt]Genevieve Nnaji wants a man with Johnny Depp's personality and Boris Kodjo's lips[/size]

NAW Mag - "You've been linked romantically to several people, are there any wedding bells in the future?"
Genny - "Yes, I am dating. But there won't be any chiming of any wedding bells, although I want to get married. I am looking for someone who can keep me excited because I get easily bored. I need someone who is there to support me, who is confident. Anyone who's with me needs to be confident. I haven't got time to be massaging any man's ego. My ideal man is someone with a Johnny Depp personality and with Boris Kodjo's lip (laughs)." Genevieve said in her interview with New African Woman magazine.

Me I want a man with Vin Diesel's voice, Vin Diesel's body, Vin Diesel's lips, Vin Diesel's personality, Vin Diesel's, I want Vin Diesel period! lol

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/05/genevieve-wants-man-with-johnny-depps.html
Re: Genevieve Wants A Man With Johnny Depp's Personality And Boris Kodjo's Lips by iice(f): 4:05am On Jun 01, 2011
Not another one dying for my husband angry tongue
Re: Genevieve Wants A Man With Johnny Depp's Personality And Boris Kodjo's Lips by Seun(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2011
Na wa. Women. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Wants A Man With Johnny Depp's Personality And Boris Kodjo's Lips by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2011
One can't help but wonder what this clown means by "Johnny Depp personality"! I assume she has never met Johnny Depp. . .even if, she doesn't know him anywhere near well enough to know his "personality". Which then makes me wonder: which one of the (thespian) personalities portrayed by Depp in his many movies does she really like? Or is she actually in love with Depp's body, mien, face or what? These women sef. Confused, fake lot. Maybe she doesn't know what 'personality' means. Ode.

(1) (Reply)

Does D'banj Smoke? / Death Is Not A Good Thing’ Says Segun Arinze As Another Nollywood Star Geraldine / D’banj At Kanye West’ Paris Fashionshow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.