Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) (41652 Views)

#EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Soldiers Storm Daily Trust Abuja Office, Seize Phones, Computers (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by slimfit1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Nah forest UGM dey attack police station and security personnel abi?

Let them com out and face the military and stop hiding

You should be telling the soldiers to take the fight to them since they have all the training or they need more youths to go and protest in the bush? They are lucky I was not dominating UGM they will be using snipper gons you are complaining about bush. You use the best tactic that favours you during war you don't tell your enemy the kind of battle you want. If the soldiers can't go into the bush we might as well close NDA for giving terrible training.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by kkonyeji(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Curious345:
yes we know there is political angle to it.. But the thugz are inspired by the ethos of the ipob doctrines..

Anambra state is not a place known for political thuggery.. You can only find such in Kano, Lagos, oyo, portharcourt,.. Not anambra.. That place its way way peaceful.. Until that albino from afarakwu gave that order... Lol

Tah! No part of Nigeria has been peaceful since PMB came onboard, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
slimfit1:

You should be telling the soldiers to take the fight to them since they have all the training or they need more youths to go and protest in the bush? They are lucky I was not dominating UGM they will be using snipper gons you are complaining about bush. You use the best tactic that favours you during war you don't tell your enemy the kind of battle you want. If the soldiers can't go into the bush we might as well close NDA for giving terrible training.
take it easy man, I'm not fighting with you
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by kkonyeji(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
desiredhome:

Who is suffering it ?

When will u stop bothering yourself with what doesn't concern u?
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by Sunday2021: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
Enter forest go search for them if you get mind . Stop harassing innocent civilians for town.

Cowards.
see mumu! The police station that was attack yesterday,was it in the bush?
Ikonso that was killed, where did the soldiers kill him? Was it in the bush
The ipob that killed Akunyili, are they in the bush
Whenever you want to open your mouth, please try and brush your brain.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
We don't want to hear rape allegations tommorow. Let them do their work professionally please..
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by desiredhome: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
kkonyeji:

When will u stop bothering yourself with what doesn't concern u?
Lol..... Nigeria is one so no body can do otherwise......
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by Dreadful: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
supporter of APC army.
We will teach all of you a lesson in the East.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by kkonyeji(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yeah... I am the Devil!

I am quite sure you can't even point out anywhere I applauded anyone. I simply made a comparison based on Stark realities on ground (Boko Haram has been attacking and even sacking military bases, as shameful and unacceptable as it is)... Stating and comparing facts is not the same as applauding or encouraging evil. If you can't tell the difference or get the message here, then that isn't my fault.

Ur comparison is so lame!
Y didn't u compare the maximum force used in the SE to the romance given to the bandits up north, despite d mayhem caused in e SE is nothing compared to the ones done in more than 10 northern states?
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by Sunday2021: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
amuwo1980:

After Boko haram have used them Nigerian army to wipe the floor, we will soon get better weaponry and let’s join arms and see , soon this will get to all corners of your nigeria
what are you waiting for? This time around your generation will be wiped out from the surface of the earth. Let me tell you something. We are 200 steps ahead of you.
The super tukano will definitely do justice to your rotten stomach.
Bring it on!!! We are ready for you.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by slimfit1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
take it easy man, I'm not fighting with you

You are when you attack Ipob like that.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by kkonyeji(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
desiredhome:

Lol..... Nigeria is one so no body can do otherwise......

U say it's 1 cos it favors you.
FYI, 9ja is not 1...search ur conscience sincerely you'll tell yourself the truth.
U think being 1 is by having a president & allocations shared to states?..it's more than that bro, total inclusiveness is what makes the oneness visible & pronounced!
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by Fourwinds: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
cool good one pythons sad cool.. How I wish d snake master Buratai still dey sad.Kill them ALL ESN baztardz angry

Nonsense .....how many bandits hideout have they storm....the Nigeria soldiers have become so useless like a used toilet tissue in this Buhari's regime
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
Enter forest go search for them if you get mind . Stop harassing innocent civilians for town.

Cowards.

Don't mind the M0R0NS in uniform. Their strength only shows when they are dealing with unarmed civilians. They are in our land maiming and killing our people while TERRORISTS are ravaging their land in the north. They will all return to their homes in body bags.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
slimfit1:

You are when you attack Ipob like that.
I didn't attack IPOB.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by Pharaohny: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
A
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by smyo(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Rapist them on rampage
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Joysticks:
If Ipob is a terrorist group what about Fulani herdsmen and bandits?
I'm not saying they are terrorists but at least that's what the FG want us to believe.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by Gemma52(f): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Op get your facts right..... which one is Our lady of Lourdes nursing school Okija?
Instead of ihiala
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by Algold: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
amuwo1980:

After Boko haram have used them Nigerian army to wipe the floor, we will soon get better weaponry and let’s join arms and see , soon this will get to all corners of your nigeria

Small pikin just they do u.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by desiredhome: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
kkonyeji:

U say it's 1 cos it favors you.
FYI, 9ja is not 1...search ur conscience sincerely you'll tell yourself the truth.
U think being 1 is by having a president & allocations shared to states?..it's more than that bro, total inclusiveness is what makes the oneness visible & pronounced!
Till that time..... Nigeria remains one.....
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by FakeUnity: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
rottennaija:

Wouldn't you start shouting genocide?

Muslim mugu, you claimed naija is rotten because GEJ was in power, now that booharri your fellow almajiri is in power, I guess naija is now 'unrotten'. grin
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
exco90:
This is getting interesting... UGM killing police and Igbo elites... Military killing civilians.. all in all there is reduction of Igbo population..
Your prayers won't work.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by lasisi69(f): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I'm quite sure they storm there early in the morning maybe to be lucky to meet them butt-naked showering/undressed/changing clothes

Cowards
You mind is really filthy... It's time to declutter and live a meaningful life... Ask God for help undecided
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by afube: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2021
Curious345:
yes we know there is political angle to it.. But the thugz are inspired by the ethos of the ipob doctrines..

Anambra state is not a place known for political thuggery.. You can only find such in Kano, Lagos, oyo, portharcourt,.. Not anambra.. That place its way peaceful.. Until that albino from afarakwu gave that order... Lol

I do not know how old you are but as a primary school pupil in 1983, I saw what the NPN" ikemba front" and the NPP "Jim Vanguard" committed in the 1983 elections, let me assure you that what you are seeing today is child's play in terms of destruction of lives and property.............then like now, it was a Fulani led government in Abuja that instigated violence in order to rig the national and state elections..................most of these youngsters here do not know what Fulanis are capable of........,..Obiano and soludo had better play grand politics the way the southwest plays or risk losing the election of nov 6th by monumental rigging.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by berrystunn(m): 1:02am On Oct 14, 2021
Curious345:
All this hit and run attacks happening in the South East are being perpetrated by ex cultists, illiterates, motor park touts etc..

I don't think a full blooded ipob member will continue attacking even after word has been released from the leadership that they should stop..

Although like I said earlier, the ESN have broken up into different splinter groups and they have many individual leaders who give orders incoherently..

I think if that albino mazi kanu is released, A WORD FROM HIM WILL BRING ALL THIS TO AN ABRUPT HALT

Hijack
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by amuwo1980: 2:51am On Oct 14, 2021
cloud:
keyboard warrior, you sit in the comfort of your home to type inciteful comments and expect the less fortunate to carry out your wishes.
You are scared right? You are happy ppl are being murdered but because they are not of ur ethinic group you are delighted , your Enemies are being killed right , you too will feel it
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by amuwo1980: 2:52am On Oct 14, 2021
Algold:

Small pikin just they do u.
You are scared stiff right, yes that death u wish the igbos will get to u
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by amuwo1980: 2:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Sunday2021:
what are you waiting for? This time around your generation will be wiped out from the surface of the earth. Let me tell you something. We are 200 steps ahead of you.
The super tukano will definitely do justice to your rotten stomach.
Bring it on!!! We are ready for you.
The bomb will accidentally land on u and bomb u to smithreens , your body won’t be seen and that’s after ur kids have been bombed to death and your wife and mother and daughter sodomised to death , may the blood of pigs wash over u , cretin die
Re: Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 14, 2021
Yes it is; because they should deploy fighter jets and tanks as they are doing against Book Haram and bandits. grin
fasho01:

Isn't it hypocrisy if they aren't giving the same approach to boko haram and bandits? Storming everywhere stormable in search of all unscrupulous elements is what I advocate for

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Explains Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Allowed To Change His Clothes / Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari / How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.