Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku (4289 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) / I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku by SleekGist: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2021
Famous Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku has revealed to City FM Radio in Ghana that he reportedly infected his wife with HIV and slept with 80 women. sleekgist.com

He said this happened when he left for Zambia without his family in 2011 to take part in plays teaching about HIV and AIDS.

“Life in Zambia was heaven on earth because we could enjoy life, moving in all places but I was missing my family. During that time I had quite a number of s*xual activities and I slept with different women. When I came back home I never took care of the family. I started drinking and became an irresponsible husband, leaving the entire burden to my wife,” he said.

The actor who is also known for his criminal roles in Nigeria home movies said he is now a born again Christian and regrets all his acts in the past.

“I got tested while I was in Zambia after one of my girlfriends advised me about her pregnancy. She had gone for pregnancy tests and during that time, she was tested for HIV and the results were shocking, she was positive. She forced me to get tested but I could not come to terms with the results. After I got tested, I ...https://sleekgist.com/how-i-slept-with-over-80-women-infected-my-wife-with-hiv-actor-hanks-anuku/

Re: How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku by Xscape1993(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2021
It is well.

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku by Nackzy: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2021
This Naa old news now

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2021
It is not well

4 Likes

Re: How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku by suffering: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
He kept denying the news back then. I guess reliable celebrity gossip is easier to obtain than political truths.

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku by kollinz1234(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Girls sef angry
Re: How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku by harmargedon: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku by elmessiahs(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Amu doesn't rest, especially when fine girl dey involved

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
shocked
Why now Hanks?
That's one thing about handsome guys I don't like.
Re: How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku by AuroraB(f): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mercychen:
shocked
Why now Hanks?
That's one thing about handsome guts I don't like.
And, Hanks go be the handsome guy undecided cheesy grin
Re: How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
AuroraB:
And, Hanks go be the handsome guy undecided cheesy grin

Is he not handsome? I'm talking about when he was much younger.
Anyways, he is, in my own eyes. His accent and height is another selling point for him.

Too bad he ended up with a deadly disease.
Re: How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku by Emmanuel909090: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hmmm...
Re: How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku by Malawian(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Honestly, this guy was quite handsome before. I remember back in 1999/2000. This guy had one saloon ride like that, got it totalled and was fixing it in a mechanic opposite my guys house in Aguda. We always saw him come around in the evening to check on the progress of the panel beater. After the work took longer than expected, this guy went and bought another ride that was exactly like the first one. I don't know if he was married then Sha, but enh, babes dey always dey that him ride then. That 80 girl him talk na lie. Except if him dey do Uber back in 1999/2000.
Re: How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku by Maxymilliano(m): 4:23am On Oct 14, 2021
Old news ... I pity the innocent wife.

HIV can be managed unlike AIDS.
Re: How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku by emmabest2000(m): 4:37am On Oct 14, 2021
Righteousness right now...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With Over 80 Women, Infected My Wife With HIV – Actor, Hanks Anuku by lalasticlala(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2021
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Kevin Pam Winner Of Big Brother Revolution Set To Host Own Reality Tv Show / Iyanya Gets $25k Rolex Watch From Manager, World's Most Expensive Perf From Girl / Wow!! Basketmouth Visits Old School. After 20years And Sits On His Old Sit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.