Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,779 members, 7,841,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Mourinho Decides To Talkless Next Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Decides To Talkless Next Season (787 Views)

Chelsea's Has Agreed On A New Manager Next Season? / Yobo Could Be At Cardiff City Next Season / NFF Decides Siasia’s Fate On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Decides To Talkless Next Season by topeorekoy(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2007
JOSE MOURINHO has finally decided to mellow down this new season. do u all think he can talkless? he was born to talk talk and talk. i guess it has to do with the board telling him to stay away from the media in his talkative way next season. we'll all miss his talk, talk, talk next season but i believe it he cant hide for so long.

Re: Mourinho Decides To Talkless Next Season by Jackal(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2007
He will hide.
His bloated ego was dented by Alex Ferguson last season so he has no say this season.
The plonker is trying to transfer the pressure of winning the title back to Ferguson and it won't work.
Chelsea's transfer market this summer has been poor and i don't really envisage any change.
What changes would Ben Haim or Sidwell bring to Chelsea?
Now he wants to revert back to the 4-3-3 system . . . . . . .Will it accomodate Lampard and Ballack and Mikel Obi? The answer is NO.
Jose has lost the plot and only time will tell how far behind Chelsea will be with thier poor signings and stupid tactics.
Re: Mourinho Decides To Talkless Next Season by A40(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2007
Thats the best news i have heard all summer

(1) (Reply)

Heroic Applause For The Champions! / Why Nigeria Faild To Win Ivory Cost / Who Do You Think Is The Weakest Link In The Super Eagles So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.