Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia (26014 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia / 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by yemmywesey(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nah dem dey make them they search person for airport thoroughly like a thief if you enter another country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by Cubeman: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Why do you have to endanger your life because of money? What if you are killed for this crime Mr Kelechi?
You dey find money,na prison/death sentence you jam. Na wa for you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by KingCold: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Cambodians are "xenophobic "

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by Davefed(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
hopexter:

You should be ashamed of this your comment. Why didn’t he do other menial jobs instead of drugs or is Drugs trafficking the only foreign jobs known to Igbos? Government didn’t provide yet he had money for flight out of the country. Him go die for Jail. angry angry
shame on you that your govt have nothing to offer you apart from menial jobs. BMC coward
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by Amalekki: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
I hardly see what I see here on the streets or business circles in Nigeria. Maybe the prevalence depends on certain socio-economic factors.
Sleekfingers:

You are wrong.....we nigerians don't love ourselves......we judge ourselves base on tribe, religion and other ridiculous things...... nigerians are terrible people.....they will attack you violently if you have a contrary opinion to theirs.....they talk , before thinking.....they give excuses or blame others for their misfortune and stupidities......over 90% of nigerians are hypocrites.......

So what you see on this useless forum called nairaland.....Is truly , who we are........so any foreigner , that wanna get some info about nigeria or nigerians should come on nairaland.........
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by femiasaolu2014: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Prisons in Cambodia e.g Phnom Penh and Prey Sar Prison are worse than the worst in Nigeria. Kirikiri is a 5-star hotel compared to those places. I plead the blood of Jesus over this man and his anus. Hell is about to start for him.

"Get rich or die trying" isn't a good mantra to use to live.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by Agugbadin: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
IGBOS are the greatest drug traffickers in the world. Regardless of their age, gender and social status. Igbo Amaka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by Sleekfingers: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Amalekki:
I hardly see what I see here on the streets or business circles in Nigeria. Maybe the prevalence depends on certain socio-economic factors.

Maybe the prevalence depends on certain socio-economic factors.

You are somehow right with what you said......but the fact, still remain the same, that a large chunk of nigerians don't love themselves......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by tomju2(f): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please I need any NGO organization in Nigeria who can pay for my heart surgery or its done for free please, thanks
Kano heart foundation
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by vickydevoka(m): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sergio101:
angry

My Igbo brothers, ain't you guys tired of this shit.
Drug dealing doesn't pay....... Onwu Ike ka iga ebutela onwe gi
It pays o. Buh if caught na yawa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by seanjy4konji: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
later they say they are hard working...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by aspabay(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Drug pushers, soon there will no longer be young men in the East. They will all be serving different jail terms around the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by CUMIN: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Konpresor012:

That's the problem, but i think Indonesia can now differentiate igbos from other tribe.

Some east Asia countries now know them by their tribe...have you wonder how they get to get them arrested everyday...they are now narrowed down to their name. The ibocrites have also deduced that they can be recognized by their name. They're now changing name to not reflect that'CH' prefix or suffix.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by donhackaz: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Igbo kwenu kwenu kwenu ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by CUMIN: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
shantti:

Yes I am Igbo, am proud of my heritage

Heritage of Biafranistan powder.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by tujays(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:

And this one too will be shouting it's Biafra or nothing undecided
They are the number 1 diasporans sponsoring Biafra. I laugh at them whenever I come across them and they start arguing biafra, very ill Informed touts that got fortunate to cross border to go constitute nuisances abroad. they Instigate the poor ones at home and also donate to That Nnamdi cowhead to actualize their fictional biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by Oluolad86(f): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
tomju2:

Kano heart foundation

It's for the children
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by TheAviator: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please I need any NGO organization in Nigeria who can pay for my heart surgery or its done for free please, thanks

Try reach out to Kanu Heart Foundation, founded by Kanu Nwakwo, after he had a heart surgery in those days when he was still playing football.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by christistruth01: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davefed:
Your crooked govt didn't provide enable environment for him to trive in Nigeria. Blame your govt for every bad things Nigerians do outside the shores of Nigeria. If Govt has done what it supposed to we shouldn't be hearing all these. US and other developed countries are doing well and that is why their citizens are hardly involved in criminality outside their country. Woes to anybody supporting this govt.

Please please please

There are Igbos who entered Lagos with only a nylon bag of belongings and a pair of Slippers on their feet

Today they are doing very well

Especially the ones at Ladipo spare parts market
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by BJanta: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Totilopussylick:
onye mbute ka aga akpoya.

He want to be rich by all means tongue.

Not by all means, but by Igbo means.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by hopexter(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davefed:
shame on you that your govt have nothing to offer you apart from menial jobs. BMC coward

I’m sure you’re typing this from jail. Bloody drug smuggler grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by ledaman: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
The Con head pipu cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by mutvy: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
This flat-headed bastards again. I wish these people could be wiped ***
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by Pharaohny: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
Nigerians are the only people on earth that can carry out drug trafficking in any where on earth... even na North Pole, Antarctica, inside
Pacific ocean as long say client dey
Even north korea
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Always Igbo Amaka
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by Litmus: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
This poster, , why does he endlessly post topics he knows will lead to attacks on so-called Igbo Nigerians and yet he wants people to believe he is himself Igbo?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by Calitoscassius(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Chai!! Lebechi afuckuola up oo!! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by koolaid87: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Igbos and their renowned trade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by Orpe7(m): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Can this ipob surprise someone for once and not be the tribe that gets arrested for drugs outside the country
Like kilode gan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by chukwuibuipob: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
sad Ipobarecriminals where are thou sad undecided?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by Gfh1: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia by Jabarzee(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oluolad86:

Kanu Nwankwo has an heart foundation in Ikeja .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / 29 Car Snatchers Arrested And 12 Cars Recovered By Police (pics) / Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home order In Enugu, Abduct Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.