Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Open Heavens Devotional October 13 2021 – Are You A Spiritual Pace… - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Devotional October 13 2021 – Are You A Spiritual Pace… (110 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Unauthorised Publishing Of "Open Heavens Devotional" Is Illegal - RCCG / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Devotional October 13 2021 – Are You A Spiritual Pace… by sermononline122(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2021
Open Heavens Devotional October 13 2021 Are You A Spiritual Pace: This is an avenue and opportunity created by the Redeemed Christian Church of God to ensure daily spiritual growth and development of people world wide. For your daily spiritual enhancement, Open Heaven Devotional by Pastor Adeboye is needful.

Theme For Open Heavens Devotional October 13 2021 – Are You A Spiritual Pacesetter?

MEMORISE:
Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 1 Corinthians 11:1
READ: 1 Corinthians 11:1-2
1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.

While it is true that there are spiritual pacesetters in the body of Christ today, it is however most unfortunate that such people are quite few. 1 Thessalonians 1:6-7 says:
“And ye became followers of us, and.... Read more... Open Heaven Devotional with Pastor Adeboye

(1) (Reply)

"Launch Out Into The Deep, And Let Down Your Nets For A Draught." / The Interpretation Of Dream Of Dairy / Defeating The Worries Through Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.