Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu (29976 Views)

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / Makinde Is PDP Leader – Fayose Concedes / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu by Basicend: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
From his shoes I can sense that the need for stomach infrastructure is nearer to him just like FFK.

This clown will do the needful soon.
Re: I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
HeGeMon:
Trust no youruba man at the moment.

Lol. You people are always so pained about Yoruba folks. No doubt because you wish you could be Yoruba. Not possible . You were born IPOBians and so you will all remain.

1 Like

Re: I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu by RealEstatePlus(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
While this man was governor, he Tormented Buhari a little ooh
Re: I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
uthlaw:
yes,he must support yoruba president....we are not like those that refuse to vote for ngige to become Senate president just because is not in PDP....now they want to collect ticket from APC,how is that possible!

Don't mind IPOBian upstarts. They are having palpitations on this thread yet they don't realize that Yorubas are not their mates per political sophistication.

Fayose does not have to formally join APC to work for a Tinubu win.

He can do so, on many levels, and still remain in the PDP.

2 Likes

Re: I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Basicend:
From his shoes I can sense that the need for stomach infrastructure is never to him just like FFK.

This clown will do the needful soon.

Lol. IPOBian painment. What is wrong with his shoes Mr.Fendi? You IPOBians wear fake head to toe anyway so I don't expect you to know that classy fashion is understated and not like the garish bling and shiny shoes una prefer.

1 Like

Re: I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu by Emekaonline: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
The frog eye should forget the presidency, we don't want another yaradua case. Give presidency to the east or peacefully divide the country. The media attention he is enjoying now won't be this much by next year.

You need to be careful if you dont want o join your ancestors even before Tinubu. Many of you good for nothing children of Belial also said the same about Buhari. While many of your people have kicked the bucket, Buhari is still dey kampe. The life belongs to God and no millions biafool can take it. Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bizibi:
Fayose!!!! Na so ffk make mouth until he turn to beggar. We are watching you!!!

Fayose has openly been a Tinubu man for years. Nothing new.
Re: I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu by Babasonny(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
FFK talk pas this one but las las......u help me complete am.
Re: I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu by Corporate2020: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bizibi:
Fayose!!!! Na so ffk make mouth until he turn to beggar. We are watching you!!!

Fayose may be stupid, but he is definitely not on drugs like FFK.
Re: I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu by Corporate2020: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
The frog eye should forget the presidency, we don't want another yaradua case. Give presidency to the east or peacefully divide the country. The media attention he is enjoying now won't be this much by next year.

You will not get it. Presidency will not be zoned to your village so that it will not be reduced to a contest between Evans the billionaire kidnapper and Invictus Obi the yahoo boy currently in US prison. Bring out your candidate and mobilize for him. We have put forward about three of our best hands, let's see your own candidate too and we meet at the pools.

Alex Ekewueme contested against Obasanjo in 1999 PDP primaries, Emeka Ojukwu too contested against Obasanjo in 2003 general election and was defeated home and away. Presidency was never zoned to Yoruba land, so do not think that it will be zoned to your village. Even when Goatluck became president, it was not zoned to his village, the current lifeless cow hiding inside the Rock contested against Goatluck and Goatluck defeated him at the first instance. Come out and contest. Simple!

1 Like

Re: I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
lloydtruth:
Una don start, tomorrow now you go do another FFK.
they have their lives .how have you manage yours .children of 8 Yorubas are not like those who mulested their leaders any how even abroad .
Re: I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu by Bizibi(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Corporate2020:

Fayose may be stupid, but he is definitely not on drugs like FFK.
he will definitely shock you.politicians don't shock me anymore. I have seen a lot from them and I still marvel at how they do it....they will swear before God in your presence but will do the exact opposite the next day. Useless people.

You don see politician dey cry swear say nor be hin dupe you but once you shake am with dss he go cry talk say na hin dupe you.
Re: I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu by Rexymania(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Haa Fayose big o wow.
Re: I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu by Afomusa: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2021
Na so they dey talk
Re: I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu by Thinktwicemybro: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Emekaonline:

You need to be careful if you dont want o join your ancestors even before Tinubu. Many of you good for nothing children of Belial also said the same about Buhari. While many of your people have kicked the bucket, Buhari is still dey kampe. The life belongs to God and no millions biafool can take it. Nonsense!

Useless tinubu e rat. Be ashamed for once

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Supporters Reject ‘plot’ For Consensus / Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck / We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.