Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant (43622 Views)

Girl Who Built Solar-powered Water Purifier For Her Community At Just 12, Receiv / A Nigerian Secondary School Student Built A Car / ABU Student Who Reportedly Committed Suicide Is Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by yahmohy27: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Young Man sure used his talent positively wink.
Do you know that this thing will be good for those Indomie sellers or Mai team by the food sides
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by AngelicBeing: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2021
Shellsploit:
To the idiot moderator that deleted my post in page 1 of this thread... my prayer for you is that God will remove your name from the book of live. This is my prayer for you.
Father, forgive the moderator for hurting Shellsploit, please don't remove the moderators name from the book of life, because if you do, the moderator will go to hell fire and be with the devil forever, please have mercy on Shellsploit and the moderator in Jesus name amen wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by McStoic(m): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2021
gidado14:

you are an idiot na aboki be your president how do you deal with that

Lol...you have to start with idiot? You see why an aboki is always an aboki?

An aboki being a president is nothing new. Brag about it when your north has something to show for it. What's new about being your Nigeria's poverty capital? The novel issue is that you guys finally used your head individually without being collectively helped by us...

How about that?? grin
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

They will still use to wage Johad.

That's the problem with this Indomie and fry egg people with black marker on their forehead.

Everything is Johad.

They even have a ministry against Innovation.

Yes we are Jihadis and we will wipe 5% from this government entirely

Go and die we are born to rule

Flat head barren land kids
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by gidado14(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2021
McStoic:

Lol...you have to start with idiot? You see why an aboki is always an aboki?

An aboki being a president is nothing new. Brag about it when your north has something to show for it. What's new about being your Nigeria's poverty capital? The novel issue is that you guys finally used your head individually without being collectively helped by us...

How about that?? grin

hahaha you as what? your mumu na extra level
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by rex444(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2021
Here comes the psychologist .... Unfortunately for you, I have made it in life and am still making it ... My life does not revolve around nairaland like you... Baba nka shi ne dan iskar.... This is faceless, if U are man enough pick a location anywhere that is not close to your bombing brothers let's talk man to man
Kokaine:
hmm... i really pity who keep you as friend. you bring negative vibe and your energies is poison. i would advice your friends to keep secrets from you so your evil mind doesnt poison them. wanan yaro bakada ankali gaskiya. ni ba na so mutane masa hasada. people like his never do well in life and they will drag their friends and colleagues backwards with envy and bad wishes. your eyes see evil in everything. dan iskar
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by lekonso: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2021
So if help does not come from US, no one would have done anything here, this is very shameful.
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by Praxis758: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2021
edoairways:

Before you blame those companies, have you for once thought what majority like?

Before you support those mushroom endorsements, have you for once thought of why most Nigerian brands and companies don't live long like their peers in advanced countries?

The Simple reasons is lack of innovative minds to embark on researches that will sustains/renew their brands, management and tools to make them up-to-date in an emerging world/market.

Why do you think Bill gate, google, Elon Musk, Facebook, Amazon etc all pump money into research?. It is because they know that that's the only catalyst that will keep them relevant in the future.

Most of our industries are moribund not solely because of epipleric power supply of unfavourable government policies, but those companies failed to embark on researches to sustain their relevance.
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by Kokaine(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2021
rex444:
Here comes the psychologist .... Unfortunately for you, I have made it in life and am still making it ... My life does not revolve around nairaland like you... Baba nka shi ne dan iskar.... This is faceless, if U are man enough pick a location anywhere that is not close to your bombing brothers let's talk man to man
are you sure you are healthy enough to fight? people make mouth oh. are you far from kano? no bombing in kano you know ba?
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by zexy2030(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2021
Stale project and got support because it's from ABU.

The student who produced flying keke, from port harcourt what they give them?
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by Jaisman26(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2021
hakeemhakeem:

because he not the usual Yoruba and Igbo amaka
Evil � children everywhere in Nigeria. Especially igbo and afonja
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by rex444(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2021
Kokaine:
are you sure you are healthy enough to fight? people make mouth oh. are you far from kano? no bombing in kano you know ba?
I see Ur from d north , don't worry leave me your number here let's keep our meeting in Abuja .... It's a neutral ground ...I will be there next week, leave me your number
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Kokobilo87:

He did not make any invention to begin with. He just put things together. It's like putting a TV on your cupboard, add inverter and battery and connect it to a solar panel.

What do you see as an invention

Is there any technology that doesn't involve 'putting together'??
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by Ythe3rd(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

They will still use to wage Johad.

That's the problem with this Indomie and fry egg people with black marker on their forehead.

Everything is Johad.

They even have a ministry against Innovation.
You are just a fool
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by odiagabros(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2021
[b][/b]
Charlieluvboy:
Nice innovation hope he gets more financial help to commercialize this
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Trustedpronet:
Igbo guy designed generator that uses waters....he was not given 10kobo. That guy just coupled gargets together. I can build inverter from the scratch...nothing so special about it. May God bless his huzzle.

Nothing is special about anything

So
What are you saying?
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by Testimony1988(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2021
Congrats to him.
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
This is nice. Investors need to rally round and commercialize this.
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by PastorFire: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
rex444:
I don't know if it's just me... How did he even get the funding to build that stand ? The well to do using style to give emselve money ... Check am na, ee go be one big alhaji pikin
Just be happy for him. Its not that difficult. Una wahala too much.
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by jtwnz: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
I can understand that not only that you are not poor buy you do not live in a densely populated places like lagos ajegunle and isale eko because there is so much people that the indomie guy will need to attend to that he will need to engage them with the TV.

Left to me I would have prefer he innovate an indomie kiosk that will provide night at night.

More people living in the area i described earlier tends to eat out at night after the day work and the house is choked without proper ventilation.

pointblank247:
Thank God for this young man. I hope he utilises the grant well because he can do great things with it

But I'm still bothered by the combination of stove and television , will the contraption be in the sitting room or in the kitchen ?

Some combinations like colanut and rice make me to wonder,

Abeg which state is that young innovator from ?
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by ba2remagaji: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Proud of you my nothern brother.wailers will be jealous of this news especially the ipobians terrorist members .God bless Nigeria
Sigggy:
Update from

A Student of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria named Usman Dalhatu, has won a $10,000 (N4 million) start-up grant for his clean energy innovation of a solar-powered cooker that also has an in-built television, Siggy reveals.

The talented engineering student won the grant also got accepted into All On and The Rockefeller Foundation funded Nigeria Climate Innovation Center’s 2021 off grid energy incubation programme.

The young man who had been recognized by the federal government in the past for creating an automatic ventilator was one of the eight winners from a list of 21 persons who made it to the finals.

According to Weibe Boer, CEO of All On, the funds given to Usman, will be used to scale up production of the innovation to kiosk franchise owners in Kaduna, Kano, FCT, and Abuja.

He added that the innovation would be used to create access to cleaner energy for tens of thousands of tea vendors stand across Nigeria.

https:///abu-student-who-built-solar-powered-cooker-with-tv-gets-10000-grant-photos/
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by nitt: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Gadafii:
beautiful and commendable

no be every time, almajiri, boko haram and bandits

That's what your mind loves to see.

Northerners are running global sectors from time immemorial
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by nitt: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
rex444:
I don't know if it's just me... How did he even get the funding to build that stand ? The well to do using style to give emselve money ... Check am na, ee go be one big alhaji pikin

Same way I asked, how you got to have a brain that doesn't function as it should.
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by nitt: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sigggy:
Update from

A Student of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria named Usman Dalhatu, has won a $10,000 (N4 million) start-up grant for his clean energy innovation of a solar-powered cooker that also has an in-built television, Siggy reveals.

The talented engineering student won the grant also got accepted into All On and The Rockefeller Foundation funded Nigeria Climate Innovation Center’s 2021 off grid energy incubation programme.

The young man who had been recognized by the federal government in the past for creating an automatic ventilator was one of the eight winners from a list of 21 persons who made it to the finals.

According to Weibe Boer, CEO of All On, the funds given to Usman, will be used to scale up production of the innovation to kiosk franchise owners in Kaduna, Kano, FCT, and Abuja.

He added that the innovation would be used to create access to cleaner energy for tens of thousands of tea vendors stand across Nigeria.

https:///abu-student-who-built-solar-powered-cooker-with-tv-gets-10000-grant-photos/

Arewa gaba dai!! gaba dai!!

cool
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by rex444(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
PastorFire:
Just be happy for him. Its not that difficult. Una wahala too much.
there is a picture you guys have not understood, I am sorry I can't begin to explain to anyone but there is a lot to that pix that meets the eye .... That a president feels comfortable fueling our jet to come and commission gutter... Is it not this same nairaland you see much much younger boys from east, south east doing amazing things and yet no one gives them 100 naira... I just see that as a means to continue siphoning money as they do.... I have a northern friend who does nothing but every month $200 go enter him account as him monthly pay ...
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by rex444(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
nitt:

Same way I asked, how you got to have a brain that doesn't function as it should.

same way I wonder how Ur so full of white and grey matter that U have to stoop so low to mention me.... Use your over fulk brain to good use .. amadioha
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by Kokaine(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
rex444:
I see Ur from d north , don't worry leave me your number here let's keep our meeting in Abuja .... It's a neutral ground ...I will be there next week, leave me your number
you be low guy. I'm not from north oh. Benin born and bred. Ekosodin brethren. You be low man. I no get your time. So I go travel come abuja come reason you 101 unto physical? Nothing to do again na low guy I want take catch point? Loooool. Please lets be men make we no dey run things lile kids. Abeg no even quote me again I don know your type. You be ganja breed. Abeg no vex oh. You don win. Carry go.
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by rex444(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hahahahahaha see my boy , U be small boy to understand life but as a guy to a guy me I no get energy to fight person wen this life over sweet... One thing about criticism is that you have to understand there are two ways to it.... I smoke weed yes ....no b man reveal am to u....... Use Ur brain
Kokaine:
you be low guy. I'm not from north oh. Benin born and bred. Ekosodin brethren. You be low man. I no get your time. So I go travel come abuja come reason you 101 unto physical? Nothing to do again na low guy I want take catch point? Loooool. Abeg no even quote me again I don know your type. You be ganja breed.
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by Kokaine(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
rex444:
Hahahahahaha see my boy , U be small boy to understand life but as a guy to a guy me I no get energy to fight person wen this life over sweet... One thing about criticism is that you have to understand there are two ways to it.... I smoke weed yes ....no b man reveal am to u....... Use Ur brain
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy na so! When it was time to fight we fought for many years from auchi poly to uniben. Watin we gain? Now its time to raise family and reason next life. We don old. You say there are two ways to a criticism. Why you go dey see evil for person victory. Na watin I no like be that. I no need to be Hausa to stand for what is true. Person do invention, you no suppose dey reason negative. Because north or south na your brother. Abi you think say wen dem dey fall naija men for southy that year, you think say dem know who be north or south? Na naija you be dem go fall you. All of us na brothers. Weda we like it or not na still you and i go heal this land. Create a better tomorrow for our kids. Our leaders no send us. We don hate we fight watin we gain?
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by rex444(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
Aswear na to raise family now but we have to strive to raise em in a good environment... I be jos boy , Most of my friends are from the north and I have nothing against someone's success... Like I told U, I have friends who get paid for nothing ....a nice invention , 10,000$ really ? I just wish U saw it from d angle I saw
Kokaine:
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy na so! When it was time to fight we fought for many years from auchi poly to uniben. Watin we gain? Now its time to raise family and reason next life. We don old. You say there are two ways to a criticism. Why you go dey see evil for person victory. Na watin I no like be that. I no need to be Hausa to stand for what is true. Person do invention, you no suppose dey reason negative. Because north or south na your brother. Abi you think say wen dem dey fall naija men for southy that year, you think say dem know who be north or south? Na naija you be dem go fall you. All of us na brothers. We don hate we fight watin we gain?
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by milastranda: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Koret wink
Re: Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant by suffering: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
I came to read someone’s criticism of BBN and I wasn’t disappointed. If he wanted 30m naira plus 60m in prizes to fund this innovation then he should have auditioned. Since that didn’t happen he should accept what he was given.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. / Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures / Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.