Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Atletico Madrid Interested In Onuachu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atletico Madrid Interested In Onuachu (251 Views)

Atletico Madrid Interested In €25m Rated Onuachu / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History / PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atletico Madrid Interested In Onuachu by solbase10(m): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
LaLiga champions Atletico Madrid are interested in Nigeria forward Paul Onuachu, Completesports.com reports.

According to Spanish news outlet Marca , Atletico Madrid have already established contact with Genk for the striker.

According to report, Diego Simeone’s side are willing to pay £20m for the 27-year-old who was linked with a number of clubs in Europe this summer.

It remain to be seen if the Spanish club will make move for Onuachu in January or wait until next summer .

The FC Midtylland has scored nine goals in nine league appearances for the Smurfs this season.

Source:https://www.completesports.com/atletico-madrid-interested-in-onuachu/

Re: Atletico Madrid Interested In Onuachu by TarOrfeeek: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin grin

Finally a move that could see Onuachu prove his mettle in a proper league.

I sincerely pray that this move works out. And that other SE players make top moves this January.

Especially Ndidi and Iheanacho.
I would also like to see Maduka make a move to a bigger club even if in France or Spain.
Re: Atletico Madrid Interested In Onuachu by Emperormartin(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
I love Diego simieone; he’ll turn him into a beast.
Remember the likes of Falcao, Jackson Martinez, Fernando Torres, Diego Costa, David villa and more recently Luis Suarez all succeeded under Diego Simieone
Re: Atletico Madrid Interested In Onuachu by Kingcalls: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Emperormartin:
I love Diego simieone; he’ll turn him into a beast.
Remember the likes of Falcao, Jackson Martinez, Fernando Torres, Diego Costa, David villa and more recently Luis Suarez all succeeded under Diego Simieone

Who remembers Jackson martinez playing for atletico.... onauchu should be careful in making a decision cos atletico is notca scoring team... and onauchu is not that brilliant of a striker....forget the number of goals.... he is not a top striker...he will flop in any big team ... Joa Felix that was top scorer in benfica is becoming a flop at atletico, despite the big money move
Re: Atletico Madrid Interested In Onuachu by Emperormartin(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Who remembers Jackson martinez playing for atletico.... onauchu should be careful in making a decision cos atletico is notca scoring team... and onauchu is not that brilliant of a striker....forget the number of goals.... he is not a top striker...he will flop in any big team ... Joa Felix that was top scorer in benfica is becoming a flop at atletico, despite the big money move
Jackson Martinez stay at athletico was undoubtedly short; he got a big money move to one league I can’t remember. But his stay there wasn’t largely unproductive.
As for Onuachu thesis, you were harsh!!!
Re: Atletico Madrid Interested In Onuachu by Kingcalls: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2021
Emperormartin:

Jackson Martinez stay at athletico was undoubtedly short; he got a big money move to one league I can’t remember. But his stay there wasn’t largely unproductive.
As for Onuachu thesis, you were harsh!!!

Its more of reality, even if I sound harsh... besides ,he will spend most times on the bench cos suarez , Griezmann and felix will all be ahead of him ....in the end na loan dem go loan am go teams like valladolid or levante

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pool Keys And Advance Fixtures / New Sport Prediction Site ( Free Daily Picks ) / Pay Galaxy Is Now Paying Like Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.