Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 (1404 Views)

2005 Es330 For Sale 08062593234 / 2010 Rx350 Upgraded To 2014 For Sale 08062593234 / Sharp ES330 Lexus 2004 Full Options Toks #2.6M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
The two front sit is cracked . Aside that , is in great condition . Only serious buyer should call 08062593234. Location Gowon estate

Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
More pix

Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Cool ride
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by Alfred74: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Alfred74:

I was shocked that you priced without insulting me. Anyways it seems the holy spirit has really transformed you and your fellow internet rats ...your offer has been declined . Call me if you want to know the last price ...that way you will appreciate the importance of spending your money to call ...it seems data is always available for you internet rats .
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by cloud(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
greggng:

I was shocked that you priced without insulting me. Anyways it seems the holy spirit has really transformed you and your fellow internet rats ...your offer has been declined . Call me if you want to know the last price ...that way you will appreciate the importance of spending your money to call ...it seems data is always available for you internet rats .
cant you just politely decline his offer and state your last price? Honestly, with this attitude of yours, it will be difficult for you to survive as a business minded person.

2 Likes

Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
cloud:
cant you just politely decline his offer and state your last price? Honestly, with this attitude of yours, it will be difficult for you to survive as a business minded person.

Keep quiet ...I sell cars every week to nairalander and jiji clients ...my clients know me and I know them . When someone that calls you all sort of names along side his fellow internet rats suddenly start pricing without insulting you , you have to give them kudos ....I might forgive them for constantly messing around my thread but I won't forget their activities . Watch despite all their insults , many nairalander patronise me cos you cannot bring down whom God has blessed . I have all their monikers both new and old ....they moment they respond to my post ...I don't take them seriously ...they are on watch list ...I can comfortably tell you the next moniker or all the monikers that will jump on this thread ...They have something in common ...they have no legit business on nairaland ...they are fighting for recognition ...we can never be on same level . I have no respect for such people ...if you are one of them change
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Thanks for the calls ...what you get is value for your money
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Is about to go hurry
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by Alfred74: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
greggng:

I like your constant use of rat

It's obvious your pathetic enclave is rat infested

away from that,hell will surely freeze over if I call your sorry ass....wey be say e easy to get the real owner for gowon for there?taar

you think data is cheaper than calls?10 years on nairaland indeed

greggng:
Is about to go hurry
e nor dey go anywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Alfred74:
I like your constant use of rat

It's obvious your pathetic enclave is rat infested

away from that,hell will surely freeze over if I call your sorry ass....wey be say e easy to get the real owner for gowon for there?taar

you think data is cheaper than calls?10 years on nairaland indeed

e nor dey go anywhere grin

Lol
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 1:13am On Oct 14, 2021
Going
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by cloud(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2021
greggng:

Keep quiet ...I sell cars every week to nairalander and jiji clients ...my clients know me and I know them . When someone that calls you all sort of names along side his fellow internet rats suddenly start pricing without insulting you , you have to give them kudos ....I might forgive them for constantly messing around my thread but I won't forget their activities . Watch despite all their insults , many nairalander patronise me cos you cannot bring down whom God has blessed . I have all their monikers both new and old ....they moment they respond to my post ...I don't take them seriously ...they are on watch list ...I can comfortably tell you the next moniker or all the monikers that will jump on this thread ...They have something in common ...they have no legit business on nairaland ...they are fighting for recognition ...we can never be on same level . I have no respect for such people ...if you are one of them change
you seem so arrogant and rude, and at the same time you allude your success to God, you really think he will appreciate your attitude towards others? If a troll makes a comment you dont like, why dont you just ignore him instead of calling everyone a rat.
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2021
cloud:
you seem so arrogant and rude, and at the same time you allude your success to God, you really think he will appreciate your attitude towards others? If a troll makes a comment you dont like, why dont you just ignore him instead of calling everyone a rat.

In as much as I appreciate you comment but is important you proceed with caution . The facts of the matter is that I have a list of blacklisted nairalanders moniker. There activities on my thread are well documented and I don't want them near by post . The main reAson why i have not taken drastic action on some of them is cos they hide under internet to insult someone old enough to be their father . I can only use the option I have . I know I can't chase them out completely from my thread but if you found yourself in my shoes , you will do worse than I do. People like you lecturing me now won't caution them when they invade my thread but you are quick to call me arrogant . Let me remind you that good spirited nairalanders now see you guys for what you guys are. They more tgey invade my thread, they more they call me to buy ...so keep yourlecture and mind your business otherwise you will be added to the list of blacklisted moniker . For your information God has been kind to me and i am not here to boast about my sucesss ...many nairalanders that have encountered me can testify to that ...being here for more than 10 years with one moniker doing legitimate business without any bad record except insults from internet rats like you guys is a big achievement . The people that need advice are internet rats invading people's thread for the purpose of De marketing them . Check tgeir profile ...they ve nothing going on for them ...tgey only want like and share ...like and share will become their companion while everyone doing good business and minding his business will be rewarded cos what you sow you shall reap .Get the Bleep out of my thread you bastards
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 7:39am On Oct 14, 2021
My good people are you ready ?
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by mejai(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2021
Men!!! Internet rats got me oooo grin grin

Una go kill me here o
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Going
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 12:31am On Oct 15, 2021
About to go
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by cloud(m): 7:31am On Oct 15, 2021
greggng:

In as much as I appreciate you comment but is important you proceed with caution . The facts of the matter is that I have a list of blacklisted nairalanders moniker. There activities on my thread are well documented and I don't want them near by post . The main reAson why i have not taken drastic action on some of them is cos they hide under internet to insult someone old enough to be their father . I can only use the option I have . I know I can't chase them out completely from my thread but if you found yourself in my shoes , you will do worse than I do. People like you lecturing me now won't caution them when they invade my thread but you are quick to call me arrogant . Let me remind you that good spirited nairalanders now see you guys for what you guys are. They more tgey invade my thread, they more they call me to buy ...so keep yourlecture and mind your business otherwise you will be added to the list of blacklisted moniker . For your information God has been kind to me and i am not here to boast about my sucesss ...many nairalanders that have encountered me can testify to that ...being here for more than 10 years with one moniker doing legitimate business without any bad record except insults from internet rats like you guys is a big achievement . The people that need advice are internet rats invading people's thread for the purpose of De marketing them . Check tgeir profile ...they ve nothing going on for them ...tgey only want like and share ...like and share will become their companion while everyone doing good business and minding his business will be rewarded cos what you sow you shall reap .Get the Bleep out of my thread you bastards
if you knew me in person, you will not address me this way, however i rest my case and wish you the best. Shalom
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by SensualMan1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
SOLD!!!!!

Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by Alfred74: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
greggng:

Holy Ghost Faya!!!!!

You have something going and you have been one car for over a decade.....

You are as old as some people's father and you dey are hustling 20k commission.....

Your only achievement as rightly said by you is your 10 year nairaland anniversary....

You be ode grin
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
greggng:

He has repented, now it's your turn because you're already sounding insultive
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

He has repented, now it's your turn because you're already sounding insultive

Are you just waking up now? This matter has been overtaken by event ...wait for my new post to attack me. I will continue to live rent free in the heart of internet rats .....
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
greggng:

Are you just waking up now? This matter has been overtaken by event ...wait for my new post to attack me. I will continue to live rent free in the heart of internet rats .....
Ah! Bros, what you accuse people of is what I see you doing oo.
Calm down abeg. Me and you never get problem before
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Ah! Bros, what you accuse people of is what I see you doing oo.
Calm down abeg. Me and you never get problem before

Bros I mind my business ...I don't dabble into other peoples thread with a view to derailing it. ...if you are in my shoes you will do worse but I live the battle to God ...I respect people that utilise their data in something productive . Before you accuse me of anything ...take your time to read my profile and activities here ...I simply sell my cars while minding my business . Assuming you didn't comment on my thread , I wouldn't have known someone like you Exist here . The opposite is the case ...we are accountable for our actions and in actions ...let them keep insulting while I keep making my money . The funny thing about internet is that you might not even know that the person insulting you might be your tenant ..hiding under a different moniker. .....
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
greggng:

Bros I mind my business ...I don't dabble into other peoples thread with a view to derailing it. ...if you are in my shoes you will do worse but I live the battle to God ...I respect people that utilise their data in something productive . Before you accuse me of anything ...take your time to read my profile and activities here ...I simply sell my cars while minding my business . Assuming you didn't comment on my thread , I wouldn't have known someone like you Exist here . The opposite is the case ...we are accountable for our actions and in actions ...let them keep insulting while I keep making my money . The funny thing about internet is that you might not even know that the person insulting you might be your tenant ..hiding under a different moniker. .....
Chill
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Available
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2021
Available now
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Cool ride
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
Smooth
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Going
Re: Sharp Es330 For Sale 08062593234 by greggng: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Awoof

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Clean 2008 Tokunbo Nissan Rogue Asking N4.5m / Sold out➕➕Foreign Used Mercedes-benz 814 Container Body Truck For Sale ➕➕ / Clean Title Foreign Used 2007 Toyota Camry XLE V6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.