Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

#NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) (109628 Views)

#NoBraDay: Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2023 / #NoBraDay: Women Mark 'No Bra Day' 2022 (Pictures) / Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2018 On Social Media (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by ensamy(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tomorrow is no boxers day for men angry shocked
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Toks2008:

Beautiful boobs to you may not be to me. Nobody is playing down the beauty of GOD creation so no twist matter.

Even monkeys are beautiful in their own way.

Women are meant to age and boobs are meant to fall....if you continue with this mentality,you will have eyes for 16 year old girls and below...At what age do you recommend penis job for a man
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
drimzsmoke:

Women are meant to age and boobs are meant to fall....if you continue with this mentality,you will have eyes for 16 year old girls and below...At what age do you recommend penis job for a man

So in your head you are expecting a firm boobs forever... Did you even comprehend my first post?

Guy or lady biko stop mentioning me or twisting my narrative.

Good night.
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by uthlaw: 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
obembet:

Come and help me na
no...you pass my power!
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by uthlaw: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

My guy some are still standing ooo. Check twitter and see for your self.
I no get that strength...
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Toks2008:

So in your head you are expecting a firm boobs forever... Did you even comprehend my first post?

Good night.

"And this is why I must make sure my wife does boobs job when she is of age when the boobs can no longer withstand the force of gravity."....Yes sir,I did
Have a lovely night rest
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
drimzsmoke:

"And this is why I must make sure my wife does boobs job when she is of age when the boobs can no longer withstand the force of gravity."....Yes sir,I did
Have a lovely night rest

And what the heck is wrong with that?
Does Common sense not tell you that a time will surely come when the boobs can no longer maintain the firmness?

Why not go quarrel with those doctors doing the surgery?

Your case is beyond you. Cheers.
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Toks2008:

And what the heck is wrong with that?

Everything!!!
"And this is why I MUST MAKE SURE"....you do not have such right over your wife's body
No 1 problem of MOST women is low self esteem,they feel the lips are not perfect,the boobs are not right enough,the hips are not right enough,the bumbum is not right enough
This is one of the reasons why some women grow cold after giving birth,the stretch marks on the thigh,on the abdomen,on the hips,the fat and the protruded belly,the haemorrhoid,the sagging breast.They battle with the new body image and I'm sure a husband like yourself is going to cause more harm with your words.Some even go into depression because of all these

I come in peace but I'm just trying to educate you and the public,you have no right to tell any woman to go under the knife because you want her to have the "ideal" body the media has implanted in our(men's) heads since childhood....good night sir!!!
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 12:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Na so all this girls for my status dey scatter their status with braless pictures everywhere.
I just dey screenshot keep for my gallery
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by Wentworthorg: 12:50am On Oct 14, 2021
simplesearch:
This is one of the reasons you will rarely see women make it to heaven. Devil has bought them over completely so much that the sacrifice of Jesus Christ no longer appeal to their depraved nature. What appeal to them now is nudity, immorality, obscenity, just anything that is unreasonable and unnatural. How will someone mortgage their eternity for fleshly mundane things of the world that profits nothing.
They are tools in his hand, even from eve's time.They just dont have any iota of sense whatsoever. Most of them.
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by Wentworthorg: 12:58am On Oct 14, 2021
Toks2008:
I no go lie, I love boobs as in of a lady has a very beautiful boobs she has 80% of my admiration. And this is why I must make sure my wife does boobs job when she is of age when the boobs can no longer withstand the force of gravity.

But why is it so hard for many ladies to have beautiful boobs? Believe it or not, beautiful boobs are not easy to come by.
Na you dey talk about boobs like this?I saw a post where you were telling people how not to miss heaven.Its also not good to lust after boobs coz that's what's called"lust of the flesh".One ofthe major sins
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by chatinent: 1:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Spontaneous007:
This is an Anagnorisis Accoutrements of the Circumlocution Concupiscent Honorificabilitudinitatibus Excogitate Perspicacious in a state of pisma pisma benevolence.

Wahala for who swallow biscuit bone.
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by chatinent: 1:44am On Oct 14, 2021
obembet:

If you can handle it well, come

See hanty I dey plan to marry.

Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by Mecka: 1:47am On Oct 14, 2021
obembet:

If you can handle it well, come
I'm cumming with alacrity, Location
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by dk58(m): 2:51am On Oct 14, 2021
Women emancipation smiley Thumbs up for the brevity and self-confidence.
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 4:48am On Oct 14, 2021
Wentworthorg:
Na you dey talk about boobs like this?I saw a post where you were telling people how not to miss heaven.Its also not good to lust after boobs coz that's what's called"lust of the flesh".One ofthe major sins

Who be this alien? How does my love for boobs translate to lust?

[img]https://c./p4LnhOYx3VUAAAAC/gary-coleman-wtf.gif[/img]
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by GAJIT: 6:39am On Oct 14, 2021
FALLEN HEROES
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by Samuelriano1(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2021
cheesy
obembet:

Make I drop my own
chai drop full pix na
Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by charleskl(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaseline crews right now cool cool

Re: #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2021
Kajaard:
Iyaebe where is yours?
I want to check something tongue
come and check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Pregnant Women Should Not Drink Zobo / Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.