Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,611 members, 7,770,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure (1738 Views)

NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri / Aisha Buhari Rushed To Hospital Over Leg Fracture - Daily Nigerian / Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Demzlent(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sunday Igboho rushed to hospital over suspected organic failure

The Nation NigeriaOct 13, 2021 2:13 PM

Embattled Yoruba Nation agitator, Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho, has been reportedly diagnosed with possible kidney or lungs illness in Benin Republic.

Yomi Aliyu, one of the lawyers of the agitator, told BBC Yoruba about the agitator’s developing illness, stating that the rights activist developed the illness in Benin Republic prison custody.

According to Aliyu, the agitator who is critically ill, was rushed to the hospital for treatment.

The lawyer raised the alarm that Igboho needed urgent medical attention.

According to him: “Igboho was not diagnosed with this sickness before he was arrested in Cotonou. It was so critical that they had to rush him to the hospital.

“I can’t tell if he has been returned to the prison from the hospital but what I know is, he’s battling ill health and it seems his kidney and lungs are already being affected.

“Even though I cannot tell which part of his body the sickness has really affected, I know it has to do with his internal organs.”

Sources in the umbrella body of Yoruba self-determination groups, Ilana Omo Oodua, confirmed the development.

“Yes, he is ill and his kidney appears affected. We are not very sure yet. Another test result is expected for confirmation. We are working on that and I can assure you that he is in safe hands,” one of the sources said.

When contacted, the spokesperson for Ilana Oodua, Maxwell Adeleye, said: “Expect our reaction soon. But the government should be warned that nothing must happen to Igboho.”

https://news-af.dailyactive.info/news/detail/d746767e4945bd269abc065cdabf70be-push?features=2114219&uid=bfdb391af31e6f43e5f8218f1ca8586597948822&like_count=0&client=mini

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by dasparrow: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
They should released Chief Igboho please. Why are they still retaining him? What is really going on?
Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
May God almighty help this man.
Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Xscape1993(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wishing him a quick recovery.
Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by PrinceOfLagos: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Yoruba failed this guy

They abandoned him for Tinubu who didn't for once condemned the killing of young men, women and children by the Fulani herdsmen on Yoruba soil ..

12 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Racoon(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Get well sir.In life or otherwise, Sunday Igboho will forever remains an iconic true freedom fight who fought to defend his people from their enemies but who was betrayed by the elites of his region.He really stood up to be counted.

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Skooltynz: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Get well soon,the only brave man in oodua land..

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by slimfit1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Benin government poison him I am suspecting that. However, I will like to say this if anything happens to him, all Yoruba leaders must account for their either silent or support for his prosecution.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Arda1000(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Something is wrong with Nigerians
Nigerians ain't worth fighting for sir,you and kanu should cash out and quit like Asari

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by DoggoneDogg: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oduduwa Nation dies with this man unlike Biafra restoration that's still burning strong.

Levels dey abeg!

11 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Timagex(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
God o!!

Check my signature! shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by SarkinYarki: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
While House of Assembly members in Zamfara who aid Bandits where given 90 days suspension with Salary

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Olaolufred(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Illiteracy is a big problem.
Prof Banji-Akintoye is enjoying himself because he is learned.
Everything on earth requires Brain-work.

Those who feels their energy is all they needed are the foolest of the fools on the planet.
Prof. Banji-Akintoye has travelled to nations under the auspices of Ilana Omo Oodua.

Who arrested him? No one.
But since the land-grabber doesn't have the brain to articulate things productively to achieve something positive,
he resorted to arms struggle against a state. No.

I don't support foolishness. When a 2-year old boy is challenging Fury in a bout, suicide is around the corner niyen.

However, human don't like to take the reward of their foolish decisions in good fate.

Still blame someone for it nooni.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Olaolufred:

Those who feels their energy is all they needed are the foolest of the fools on the planet.
Prof. Banji-Akintoye has travelled to nations under the auspices of Ilana Omo Oodua.

But since the land-grabber doesn't have the brain to articulate things productively to achieve something positive,

I don't support foolishness. When a 2-year old boy is challenging Fury in a bout, suicide is around the corner niyen.

However, human don't like to take the reward of their foolish decisions in good fate.

Garbage......you said nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Guestlander: 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Olaolufred:

He didn't commit any crime against Nigeria. He has been vindicated by a competent court already. Asking for self defense is not a crime.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Racoon(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
[s]
Olaolufred:
...But since the land-grabber doesn't have the brain to articulate things productively to achieve something positive, he resorted to arms struggle against a state. .....
[/s] ....The oppressed man loves and respects only one man, his oppressor, and he has only one dream in life, which is to join the class of oppressors, in order to fulfil his own fantasies. ( "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" - Paulo Freire, Brazilian Author).

Now, “Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.” -Martin Luther King Jr.

So, "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion" - Albert Camus.

However, "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor." -Desmond Tutu.

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by SarkinYarki: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Yoruba failed this guy

They abandoned him for Tinubu who didn't for once condemned the killing and and of men and children by Fulani herdsmen on Yoruba soil

Except you have not done friendship with a Yoruba man before ...Enter small hard time and they disappear like dew in the afternoon...They only thing Yoruba friend is good for is company during good times and at that you need to be careful sef ..Don't partner with them on any critical project because they must fail you when the time comes ..

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by SarkinYarki: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
slimfit1:
Benin government poison him I am suspecting that. However, I will like to say this if anything happens to him, all Yoruba leaders must account for their either silent or support for his prosecution.

Have they accounted for their betrayal of the Abiola family?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Sergio101(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
sadQ
Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by ibro360(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Organic abi organ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Militant30: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
F
Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Gadafii: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
organic failure kho, organic skin care ni cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Buckeyemedia1: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
slimfit1:
Go to Cotonou & complain, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by RZArecta(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Impromptu organ failure ? Lol cool

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Lastmankc(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oracle don fall sick
Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by chemgee: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Unik3030: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Yoruba failed this guy

They abandoned him for Tinubu who didn't for once condemned the killing of young men, women and children by the Fulani herdsmen on Yoruba soil ..
yorubas didn't fail him but the igbos failed him
He was a nobody in Yoruba land n nobody took him serious cos we knew him as a pdp thug those days but igbos were hailing him because they want him to b causing chaos just like nnamdi kanu

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by PrinceOfLagos: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Unik3030:
He was a nobody in Yoruba land n nobody took him serious cos we knew him as a pdp thug those days but igbos were hailing him because they want him to b causing chaos just like nnamdi kanu
Smh

Now I believe what they said about some of our Yoruba people

That was how you guys pushed Abiola to his grave

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by Unik3030: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Smh

Now I believe what they said about some of our Yoruba people

That was how you guys pushed Abiola to his grave
only God can explain how it's easy for u to deny your forefathers within d twinkle of an eye

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by PrinceOfLagos: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Unik3030:
only God can explain how it's easy for u to deny your forefathers within d twinkle of an eye
If you won't believe I'm yoruba then I got nothing more to say to you

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by AntiBMC(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
This is really sad. The man was clearly betrayed. How else would they have caught him on that passport issue, when lots of people have done it and gotten away with it?

Why won't they allow him get out on bail pending the next court hearing?

This has all the symptoms of a conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Rushed To Hospital Over Suspected Organic Failure by ThEGodFaThEr106: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Unik3030:
Shut up! What do you mean by Igbos were hailing him? Was it Igbos that the fulanis led by Isikilu waskili were raping and killing in Ibarapa and Igangan? A man who fought for his people without collecting shi shi but all you could say is he's a pdp and Igbo person.
People like you don't deserve anything good in your life and God will continue to punish you for making such comments. He was the only one fighting the murderous fulanis when people like Thuefnubu went to kano to donate over 200 million naira for fulanis.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu Kidnapped / Malami Under Fire For Distributing Multi-billion Naira Vehicles To APC Supporte / Number Two Will Be Number One In 2023 By Apostle Suleiman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.