Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

This Is Why Online Business Is Not Working For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Why Online Business Is Not Working For You (179 Views)

5 Reasons Why Online Retailers Are Crushing Brick-and-mortar Merchants / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / 5 Reasons Why An Online Business Is The Best Home Business To Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Online Business Is Not Working For You by Dairopeter(m): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
"If I enroll, will I start getting my money?"

A lot of people ask me this question before enrolling into my courses and you know what I tell them?

"NO! You won't make money. You know why?" Because you are too focused on money!

- You need to understand that building a business online requires patience.

- It requires practice and failure. If you don't fail, you don't learn.

- It requires losing money. A lot of people don't want to lose a dime. Every return on investment doesn't come in immediately.

You need to get in with the mindset that you are going to fail. But at the same time, remember that it's going to be for your good.

If you take it with consistence, persistence, prayer and putting in your best work, I can guarantee you the best results at the end.

NOTE

If you are struggling to make sales or get people to sign up with you, you need to see this now. No one is left out. At some point it affects everyone. Some days are good, some days are bad.

You have probably invested in sponsored adverts yet you are not getting the sales you desire.

Most people already have their ad accounts banned. Some have card issues. Some total restrictions.

All these things are enough reasons for anyone to say, "You know what? I am done"

But if you decide to stop today... How do you actually plan to carry on? What next?

Maybe this is not for you... but if you want to have a consistent credit alerts and earn massively or you want to have an increase in sales or you want to step up your sales game or even learn a high income.

Then this is an opportunity to learn from the very best in the business industry.

Just click on the link for the 3-days intensive class where all secrets to financial freedom will be revealed. ACCESS IS FREE BUT LIMITED

https:///JB6GW4e5prNFvdLy7iN86Q
Re: This Is Why Online Business Is Not Working For You by Dairopeter(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
90 participants has joined the FREE group. They can't all be wrong now. So, why haven't you joined.

You can miss your wedding, but don't miss this!!!
If you don't make money while you sleep, you will work till you die- Warren Buffet

No one is rich through active income only but we become wealthy through passive income. All you need is a guide and you're on your way to making money from the comfort of your home.

Learning a skill is awesome, but monitizing it is what brings money to your account. Having a digital skills is all what you've got to be financially independent.

Join the 3-days webinar and it promises to be corrosive

http:///Wealth_conclave

ACCESS IS FREE BUT LIMITED.

Re: This Is Why Online Business Is Not Working For You by Dairopeter(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Do you want to know how to build financial structures that will last for generations in your family?

Do you want to have multiple streams of income?

Do you want to have a consistent and constant credit alerts?

Do you want to increase your sales and learn a high income skill?

Then, why haven't you joined other 90-participants in the wealth conclave.

ACCESS IS FREE BUT LIMITED

https:///JB6GW4e5prNFvdLy7iN86Q

You can use that link to join the group ASAP!

Re: This Is Why Online Business Is Not Working For You by Dairopeter(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2021
Why haven't you enrolled for this free class where secrets to financial freedom will be unveiled.

(1) (Reply)

Long Span Roofing Sheet For Sale / Nigeria Fintech Week 2021 / Did You Know That ONLY 25% Of The Searches Made Online Are In ENGLISH!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.