Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) (1393 Views)

Apga Lg Tour: Dunukofia Stands Still For Apga Campaign Team(photos) / Women In Politics: Kogi APC LG Campaign Posters (Photos) / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
NNEWI SOUTH GOES AGOG AS SOLUDO/IBEZIM INTENSIFY THEIR APGA LG CAMPAIGN TOUR AT UKPOR

The weather on Oct. 13th was succinctly bright and sunny at Ukpor as all APGA faithfuls and electoral ward members gathered in their large numbers at Central School Ukpor to welcome the incoming Governor of Anambra State, Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo CFR and his deputy, Dr. Onyekachi Ibezim.

The TC Chairman of Nnewi South, Hon Engr Chieloka Okoye observed every due protocol. He applauded everyone who came out to show their support and solidarity despite the security situation in the state. He had special thanks for Gov Obiano's eulogious work in the ten towns of Nnewi South. He pleaded with the incoming Governor, Prof Soludo not to forget the people of Nnewi South and assured him they will continue to stand with APGA Government.

The APGA Chairman of Nnewi South, Hon Chief Azubuike Osuchukwu made a prophetic statement that Prof Soludo will be the next Governor of Anambra State. He said Nnewi South loves this present APGA Government because of the Airport they successfully delivered. He promised 20/20 for Nnewi South come Nov 6th. It is an established fact that the people of Nnewi South supports APGA fully. It is on record that in 2017, Nnewi South delivered 19/20 wards for APGA. This year 2021, Anambra gubernatorial election promises to deliver 20/20.

The member representing Nnewi South Ward I, Hon Ozobialu (Mmili malu ugo)personally admitted he entered the state legislature under the APGA platform. He reminded the people that the APGA candidate and incoming Governor of Anambra State is Prof Soludo. He said other political parties are not doing campaign only APGA.

Chief Sir Victor Umeh (Ohamadike ndi igbo) was on ground to throw his weight behind the APGA Campaign train. He thanked all Ward Chairmen, Executive, President General, Youth and Women Leader, etc. He said he was worried if people would turn up in Nnewi south because of the security challenges in the state but was amazed when he saw the crowd that appeared today. This shows the people are in agreement with APGA. He said he has been national chairman for 10 years and was close to Dim Ojukwu for 5 years. He said it was Ojukwu's wish for ndi igbo in Nigeria to be united under APGA. When all the other igbo states in embrace APGA, that's when the igbo nation shall arise and be great.

Ohamadike said Gov Obiano is Ojukwu's representative because he's the current APGA Leader and Chairman BOT. He said whatever is Obiano's wish is also Ojukwu's wish. Among all the aspirants, Soludo is the only professor and former Governor of Central Bank. He urged APGA faithfuls to vote for Soludo because he's the best among the rest.

The Member representing Anambra East and West Federal Constituency, Hon Chinedu Obidigwe (Akaoma Jide Aku) rested on all existing protocols. He sang a song of victory for APGA because the party has done exceedingly well in its 16 years of existence. He took the people down memory lane, reminding them of all the legacy works of APGA and the ill-doings of PDP (kidnap and destruction of properties). He said the name of obiano is already written on the sands of time for giving Anambra people an international Airport.

Akaoma stressed that Prof Soludo is a first class material who have excelled in academics. He said Anambra should be proud of having a quality product like Prof Soludo. He had the faith and belief that Soludo will bring industry to Nnewi South because it's a big town.

Prof Soludo was excited with everyone that showed up at Ukpor. He called them all DIKE. He said with the crowd at sight, he has all confidence that APGA will emerge victorious in Nnewi South. He paid tribute to legends of Nnewi South (Oliver de Coque, Chisco, etc). He reminded the people that APGA bu party ndi igbo. He said APGA is igbo identity and APGA is doing well in Anambra State. These are enough reasons for APGA to win in Nnewi South.

DikeUdo Isuofia complained about the influx of unknown gunmen in Anambra that come through the borders and assured the people that peace will finally prevail because Anambra is God's own state. He promised the people that his government will complete all the road projects in Nnewi South. He informed the people that he has already instructed the TC Chairman to compile all the lists of bad roads in Nnewi South. He introduced the peoples manifesto and unveiled all the agenda his government has for Nnewi South.

Gov. Willie Obiano gave the closing remark! He thanked the people of Nnewi South for voting him into power. He pleaded with them to support Soludo / Ibezim so they can outperform him and do greater than he has done. The Governor believes Soludo is the best candidate to take over from him. A powerful Nnewi South Stakeholder known as (Ego Oyibo) decamped to APGA. The new initiate said he saw light in APGA and wants to be a part of the success story.
Lalasticlala

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by dollynnn(f): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Anyone who is fit for the post should emerge as the governor
Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
More from APGA Campaign tour today in Nnewi South

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by AsomughaChuks05: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Prof Chukwuma Soludo is the only one campaigning in Anambra despite the manufactured insecurity designed to stop him while the rest are in Lagos state campaigning for an election that will hold in Anambra grin

INEC hope you are watching carefully.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
More

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Simdyofficial(f): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
No election. Una no dey hear . anyone bullet touch.. E concern una.. Soludo family ain't there.. OK ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Simdyofficial:
No election. Una no dey hear . anyone bullet touch.. E concern una.. Soludo family ain't there.. OK ooo.
You're talking nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by ivolt: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
Prof Chukwuma Soludo is the only one campaigning in Anambra despite the manufactured insecurity designed to stop him while the rest are in Lagos state campaigning for an election that will hold in Anambra grin

INEC hope you are watching carefully.
If we are to go by your conspiracy, Obiano and Soludo are behind the insecurity crisis to intimidate his opponents.
If not, what stop the insecurity manufacturers into instructing their boys to stay away from their campaign venue instead
of campaigning outside the state?

1 Like

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
More

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
M
Lalasticlala

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by AsomughaChuks05: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
ivolt:

If we are to go by your conspiracy, Obiano and Soludo are behind the insecurity crisis to intimidate his opponents.
If not, what stop the insecurity manufacturers into instructing their boys to stay away from their campaign venue instead
of campaigning outside the state?

They were seen dancing in Lagos in jubilation at the insecurity and attack on APGA's venue of rally in Ihiala yesterday. They may have decided not to come to Anambra at all for campaigns because they have faith in the written results they have prepared to give INEC but e go shock them cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:

They were seen dancing in Lagos in jubilation at the insecurity and attack on APGA's venue of rally in Ihiala yesterday. They may have decided not to come to Anambra at all for campaigns because they have faith in the written results they have prepared to give INEC but e go shock them cheesy
We are ready for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
More

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
No erection, no leflendum.
Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by googlepikins: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
It will be stupid for these fools to come out exposed like this for politicians.

One bullet you're gone and forgotten

1 Like

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
googlepikins:
It will be stupid for these fools to come out exposed like this for politicians.

One bullet you're gone and forgotten
Anambra is APGA
Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by DeadCountry: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
post=106705635:

You're talking nonsense
He is making great sense. Soludo family no dey there and bullets can start flying around at any giving time. There will be no election anywhere in Anambra state. Politics is banned in Igboland.
Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by DeadCountry: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
post=106713596:

Anambra is APGA
Anambra is Biafra. No more politics in Igboland pending Biafra's restoration.
Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
DeadCountry:

He is making great sense. Soludo family no dey there and bullets can start flying around at any giving time. There will be no election anywhere in Anambra state. Politics is banned in Igboland.
Start with your state not Anambra state, three more weeks to go
Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
DeadCountry:

Anambra is Biafra. No more politics in Igboland pending Biafra's restoration.
Enter Anambra on Nov 6th and collect your VIP ticket to see your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by DeadCountry: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
post=106713724:

Start with your state not Anambra state, three more weeks to go
It has started already with Anambra. Only fools like all you political errand boys are not seeing it because of your share of N2,000 and 5kg bag of rice.
Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by DeadCountry: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
post=106713755:

Enter Anambra on Nov 6th and collect your VIP ticket to see your ancestors
Come out on NOV 6th to vote on consolidating your misery and collect that much-needed groundnut to meet your god.
Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
DeadCountry:

Come out on NOV 6th to vote on consolidating your misery and collect that much-needed groundnut to meet your god.
I go dey update you on Nov 6th just watchout grin I'm not keypad warrior
Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by googlepikins: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
post=106713596:

Anambra is APGA

I don't care what ever it wants to be, I've told my mom to stay away from any campaign ground.

You're fighting for politicians that will enter there and not even know you exist.

Let you political nonentities to be risking your cockroach life for politicians

1 Like

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by DeadCountry: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
googlepikins:

I don't care what ever it wants to be, I've told my mom to stay away from any campaign ground.

You're fighting for politicians that will enter there and not even know you exist.

Don't mind that political errand boy. I have told him several times to go and look for another job to feed his family, but the attraction of N2,000 and 5kg bag of rice won't let him think well. His wife will soon become a widow, courtesy of politicians that don't know if he exists or not.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Genius100: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Look at the world class technocrat Soludo building support in the grassroots. Clown Moghalu sits on Twitter speaking English; later on he go begin cry say dem no vote for am..

1 Like

Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2021
[s]
googlepikins:

[/s]
Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:10am On Oct 14, 2021
DeadCountry:

Don't mind that political errand boy. I have told him several times to go and look for another job to feed his family, but the attraction of N2,000 and 5kg bag of rice won't let him think well. His wife will soon become a widow, courtesy of politicians that don't know if he exists or not.
I can feed you throughout the year without blinking, I owned businesses and workers I pay monthly, you only know my moniker here, I told you to come out on Nov 6 to shout no election for you to collect VIP ticket to see your ancestors.
Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by googlepikins: 12:17am On Oct 14, 2021
DeadCountry:

Pleaseee, when bullet eventually enter his head, Obiano or Soludo won't even care if a rat was killed
Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:28am On Oct 14, 2021
googlepikins:

Pleaseee, when bullet eventually enter his head, Obiano or Soludo won't even care if a rat was killed
That bullet will first enter all the heads in your family and yours, just relax I will updating you enemies of Anambra progress that don't mean well for Anambra the voting on election, any idiot should come outside on election day to collect his VIP ticket to hell, start the no election rubbish in your various states not Anambra state, Anu.
Re: Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) by chukwuaustin(m): 12:37am On Oct 14, 2021
DeadCountry:

100% of IPOB decision makers are based abroad. Non of their family members are here to suffer the gorilla warfare with you.. be wise

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Convince Me That Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A FRAUDSTER / Thugs Attack Sowore At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Pictures And Video / Prisoner Being Released,to Fight ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.