Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge (2863 Views)

After Don Jazzy Gave Nasty Blaq This Type Of Handshake In His Studio, Fans React / Five Years After, Reekado Banks And Don Jazy's Mavin Records Part Ways / I Am Going To Lead A Protest For Don Jazy And Uti for Dem To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by Chiefecho(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mr macaroni is actually a very funny man with the flows grin grin

Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by Shellsploit: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
This kain structure na food for thought.
Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by Zaxbash1: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
tongue chisos
Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by Sonnobax15(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Wahala something
Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Are they mocking the lady ??

1 Like

Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by Chiefecho(m): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Are they mocking the lady ??
Not at all
Mock this kind pretty lady

1 Like

Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by DAMN99: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bruh this is huge grin

1 Like

Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by Philip4564(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Na Ewawumi be this now

3 Likes

Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by Mr100Dollars: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Whoever that is knacking this Ewawumi girl must have a very long big preek. Only this girl pant na 50yards of material...

Would love to explore her kukus, carry those 2 fat legs put for my shoulders, dey knack every part of her kpekus as I'm squeezing that her big mighty breast

7 Likes

Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Na Hans private school this girl attend nah for okerube ikotun
Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by KusherAbel: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
I met this girl she say her name na Aisha. She want iphone, ipad everything i sha. You blind?

Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by emmabest2000(m): 4:56am On Oct 14, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
Whoever that is knacking this Ewawumi girl must have a very long big preek. Only this girl pant na 50yards of material...

Would love to explore her kukus, carry those 2 fat legs put for my shoulders, dey knack every part of her kpekus as I'm squeezing that her big mighty breast

Na lie jarred
You no fit carry those two legs up , and if she decides to help up lift her two legs up to your shoulder
You die instantly as a great man cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by Pweetiedude(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
Na Hans private school this girl attend nah for okerube ikotun
I sabi that school for okerube. It's close to a pedestrian bridge which links to ijagemo.
Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pweetiedude:
I sabi that school for okerube. It's close to a pedestrian bridge which links to ijagemo.

Yeah exactly, I know ijagemo and I have friends there! She is a student of Hans private school the girl ain’t really sexy she is just like a big hipp.. even her male brothers are the same too, plus their mom as well! Her hijab back then In school fit cover you full and her skirt mehn them go fit put ten live men inside.. She can’t really walk well asin she is just too big not bursty thing.

She should be 22 or 23 by now though

2 Likes

Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by Pweetiedude(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Yeah exactly, I know ijagemo and I have friends there! She is a student of Hans private school the girl ain’t really sexy she is just like a big hipp.. even her male brothers are the same too, plus their mom as well! Her hijab back then In school fit cover you full and her skirt mehn them go fit put ten live men inside.. She can’t really walk well asin she is just too big not bursty thing.

Actually I grew up in ijagemo and I've friends who attended hans.

1 Like

Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by Chiefecho(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

grin
Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by Torosk1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Person wey go knack this one go get 25 long inches dxck, as for me her kpekus go swallow both my balls

1 Like

Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by Philip4564(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Na UniIlorin she dey now
Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Philip4564:
Na UniIlorin she dey now

Me Na Hans set12
Re: MR Macaroni Shoot His Shot After Don-jazy Sets Up A Shoot Ur Shot Challenge by Philip4564(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Me Na Hans set12
okay

(1) (Reply)

Lateef Adedimeji, Ibrahim Chatta, Mc Oluomo And Others Involved In Mosh And Aduk / Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor / Can This Looks Crown Me The Most Handsome Man In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.