Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Schlumbeger Aptitude Test! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Schlumbeger Aptitude Test! (1224 Views)

Faan-online-aptitude-test-important / Pls I Need Shell Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers / Aptitude Test For Nigeria Navy Dssc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Schlumbeger Aptitude Test! by debbie(f): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2011
please house i want to know how schlumbeger oil company conduct there aptitude test,i got a letter to come for a test this month 18th at ikoyi Lagos,and the test will be in four modules;mathematical test,mechanical test,electrical test and logical test.i want to know the materials to prepare with and any other information that will be of help.this is my first job test,as i just finished university yet to serve this june batch B, please i need help! thanks cry
Re: Schlumbeger Aptitude Test! by Nubyme: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2011
The test is usually in four different parts i-e electrical, mechanical, logic and maths. Usually very easy to pass by the elect engrs. cos the electrical questions are more. Please prepare very well with your Gmat .YOU have one hour to complete each section. wish you good luck
Re: Schlumbeger Aptitude Test! by joelssica: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2011
Pls how did U̶̲̥̅̊ apply, I

(1) (Reply)

Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) : Info Needed / Why You Need A Career Mentor In Nigeria / The Nigerian Custom Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.