Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami (1619 Views)

Apology: Please Read This! 9k To 20k Per Day. / Metibemu Ibereola Samson Is A Scammer / Public Apology To Mr Adelowo Babajide Oluwasegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by logic102(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Dear Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami,

I, Tomiwa Adeogun, extend my heartfelt apologies to you through this medium for a post I created on Nairaland in 2021.

My actions stemmed from ignorance, and I had no intention of defaming the reputation you have meticulously built over the years.

I have been actively seeking the assistance of Nairaland moderators and administrators to remove the post and rectify the situation.

It is my earnest hope that you, Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami, can find it in your heart to forgive me for any distress my actions may have caused you.

Sincerely,

Tomiwa Adeogun
Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by Zaxbash1: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ne am not understanding anything can U elucidate

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by logic102(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nothing to say any longer,
Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by doludanny(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Trust no one bro...cos u see someone snap with celeb doesn't mean the person is legit
Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by noble71(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
logic102:
My girlfriend and I both into Importation,that's I buy goods from countries and sell, especially from China.

We use the China currency known as ¥ to buy from them.

I'm an exchanger,that's I also sell the ¥ in exchange of naira.

People sent me money from different sources to help them get this ¥,the person I paid to is a middleman in China,I've done transactions with him before.

But he's not the one selling the ¥ directly,he has a friend selling it.
His name is Samson Ayo Alabi.

After I sent them money for the transaction since September 29th,they sent a receipt of transaction that they have sent money to the account we provided to them
So, we waited for another day for the money to reflect which eventually it didn't

On October 1st,China went on break which lasted for 7 days.

Before,that time the person that sent the money later told us we should not worry,he has seen that the transaction wasn't successful.

That he will go to the bank when they resume from the break.

On Monday,when he's supposed to go he gave us excuse that he can't go again because of many queue that will be in the bank.

Yesterday,he said he went to the bank and has dropped necessary documents to back the transaction up,that we should wait for another 24 hours

Now,it has already passed 24hours, even when they told me the day I make a payment that I'll receive the money within 2 hours.

This is already more than 2 weeks.

The person that made the transaction is no longer reachable.

My girlfriend is almost at the edge of killing herself and if she does, it is the end for me.

Please help, I am just a young guy trying to survive.

I attached the picture of the scammer

Sorry boss for your experience, it's obviously a scam. Kindly get a court order to freeze his account. Contact a lawyer to guide you. I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by OnlineBusinessC(m): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2021
Omo

You got to take it up with this man if its actually a scam ooooo.

Do you know his office?
Do you know his house?
Is the guy in 9ja for now?
Who linked you with the guy?
Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by Psady(m): 7:20am On Oct 14, 2021
Please keep an eye your girlfriend so she doesn't kill herself, I believe you will soon get in touch with the man, from what I can deduce from your explanation, something went wrong over there in China and he needs time to fix things. Please stay strong and safe
Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by sonofElElyon: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2021
logic102:
My girlfriend and I both into Importation,that's I buy goods from countries and sell, especially from China.

People sent me money from different sources to help them get this ¥,the person I paid to is a middleman in China,I've done transactions with him before.

After I sent them money for the transaction since September 29th,they sent a receipt of transaction that they have sent money to the account we provided to them
So, we waited for another day for the money to reflect which eventually it didn't

Before,that time the person that sent the money later told us we should not worry,he has seen that the transaction wasn't successful.

On Monday,when he's supposed to go he gave us excuse that he can't go again because of many queue that will be in the bank.

Yesterday,he said he went to the bank and has dropped necessary documents to back the transaction up,that we should wait for another 24 hours

Now,it has already passed 24hours, even when they told me the day I make a payment that I'll receive the money within 2 hours.

My girlfriend is almost at the edge of killing herself and if she does, it is the end for me.

I have a feeling he's not a scammer.. you've been dealing with him before and he consistently delivered?

Maybe he used your money for his urgent personal issues... which is wrong. Or maybe he has unsettled loans with his bank and they used your money to offset his loan!

You need to think deep on how to get out of this mess. There should be a "Nigerians in China" association you can report to! Search online..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by Tee2014: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
@logic102, have you now recovered your monies?
Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by jospepper(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
logic102:

Where you able to recover the money?
Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by logic102(m): 2:14pm On Mar 23
jospepper:
Where you able to recover the money?

Yes.

I got an email from his PR agency today that I was defaming him
Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by FreeStuffsNG: 12:36am On Mar 24
logic102:

Yes.

I got an email from his PR agency today that I was defaming him
It's true that you actually defamed him by calling him a scammer.

You should have sent the petition of your allegation to the police and not on the social media.

Next time, seek legal advice. The best thing you can do now is apologise to him and assure him that this will not happen again.
Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by logic102(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25
FreeStuffsNG:

You should have sent the petition of your allegation to the police and not on the social media.

Next time, seek legal advice. The best thing you can do now is apologise to him and assure him that this will not happen again.

How was I to report someone who was not Nigeria then?
Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by FreeStuffsNG: 8:48pm On Mar 25
logic102:

How was I to report someone who was not Nigeria then?

Write your petition yourself or through your lawyer to the Nigeria Police. The police will officially invite the person. If you involve your lawyer then it's going to be more effective too.
Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by abdulhazyz(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26
Attention to All Readers: Important Notice Regarding Defamatory Actions

Dear Esteemed Readers,

It has come to our attention that a certain individual, Mr. Tomiwa Adeogun Olalekan, operating under the alias LOGIc102 on the esteemed platform Nairaland, has engaged in reprehensible actions against one of our esteemed clients. We feel compelled to address this matter openly and transparently to shed light on the gravity of the situation.

Mr. Olamilekan's actions, which include defamation, extortion, and threats to personal safety, have raised serious concerns within our legal team. We wish to outline the specifics of his misconduct and elucidate the legal ramifications thereof for the benefit of our valued readers.

Firstly, Mr. Olamilekan saw fit to disseminate false and malicious information on Nairaland, alleging fraudulent behavior on the part of our client concerning his relationship with his girlfriend. We categorically refute these baseless accusations and wish to reaffirm our client's unwavering commitment to integrity and ethical conduct in all endeavors.

Furthermore, Mr. Olamilekan's audacious attempt to coerce our client into issuing an apology or remitting a substantial sum of money under the guise of removing the defamatory content represents a clear instance of extortion. Such behavior is not only morally repugnant but also legally indefensible, constituting a blatant violation of our client's rights.

Of even greater concern is Mr. Olamilekan's alarming statement intimating that the removal of the defamatory material would not guarantee our safety or that of our client. This thinly veiled threat is utterly reprehensible and underscores the urgent need for decisive action to safeguard our rights and well-being.

Under the auspices of the Nigerian Constitution, Mr. Olamilekan's actions can be unequivocally categorized as follows:

1. Defamation: By disseminating patently false and damaging information about our client, Mr. Olamilekan has egregiously violated our client's fundamental right to reputation and dignity.

2. Extortion: Mr. Olamilekan's brazen attempt to extract financial gain from our client through coercion and intimidation constitutes extortion, a reprehensible offense under both legal and moral frameworks.

3. Threats to Life: Mr. Olamilekan's thinly veiled threats against our personal safety and that of our client represent a clear breach of the law and a direct assault on our fundamental rights to security and well-being.

In light of these egregious transgressions, we hereby demand that Mr. Taiwo Adegoke Olamilekan expeditiously remove all defamatory content pertaining to our client from Nairaland within a period of three hours from the receipt of this notice. Failure to comply with this directive will compel us to pursue all available legal avenues to seek redress and uphold the sanctity of our client's rights.

It is imperative to underscore that all pertinent communications and documentation pertaining to this matter have been meticulously preserved and will be presented as irrefutable evidence in any subsequent legal proceedings.

We trust that our esteemed readers will appreciate the gravity of this situation and stand in solidarity with us as we endeavor to protect our rights and seek justice through lawful means. Rest assured, we remain resolute in our commitment to upholding the principles of justice, fairness, and integrity.
Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by Starboytwo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26
I beg on his behalf. He will remove it.

It's not easy for anyone right now to be in gbese.

Mr olalekan, where at tho, oya remove all the wahrah wey yoh write.

And let all issues be ironed out. Peacefully.

I Rise.
Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by logic102(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27
FreeStuffsNG:

I have learnt my lesson.
Is there any way I can contact the admin on Nairaland?
Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by logic102(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27
Starboytwo:
I beg on his behalf. He will remove it.

It's not easy for anyone right now to be in gbese.

Mr olalekan, where at tho, oya remove all the wahrah wey yoh write.

And let all issues be ironed out. Peacefully.

I Rise.

Please help me
Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by FreeStuffsNG: 3:40pm On Mar 27
logic102:

I have learnt my lesson.
Is there any way I can contact the admin on Nairaland?
Yes. Reach them via email and co-copy your accuser. Go to the lowest section of the homepage, you will see email supermods there.

I pray he forgives you.

It's not only you, I have noticed that most people don't know these things too and that is why I always love to warn folks against it.

The Nigerian criminal law against cyberbullying and cyberstalking is too severe for one to not seek legal advice on it. Instead of getting mad, just get a lawyer. You can even write the petition yourself stating what happened and the remedy you seek. Just max of 2 pages.

Re: Sincere Apology to Mr. Alabi Samson Ayobami by logic102(m): 6:41am On Mar 28
FreeStuffsNG:
Yes. Reach them via email and co-copy your accuser. Go to the lowest section of the homepage, you will see email supermods there.

I pray he forgives you.

It's not only you, I have noticed that most people don't know these things too and that is why I always love to warn folks against it.

The Nigerian criminal law against cyberbullying and cyberstalking is too severe for one to not seek legal advice on it. Instead of getting mad, just get a lawyer. You can even write the petition yourself stating what happened and the remedy you seek. Just max of 2 pages.

I am unable to message the super mod, I was able to message the moderator on the investment page.
I don't know how quick they will respond

(1) (Reply)

Forte Oil PLC (formerly AP) Has Returne Over 700% From Dec 2012 To Date. Wow / FINALLY! After Losing So Much I Found 1 That Works! / What Incentives Does A Landlord Enjoy For The Set-up Of Glo Mast On His Propert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.