Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries (41942 Views)

Fake Doctor Performed Over 500 Surgeries & Caused 46 Deaths Before Arrest- DSS / Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos / Okeoghene Edigba Died In Benin Hospital Collapsed After Performing 4 Surgeries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Solidkay(m): 7:02am On Oct 14, 2021
How I go allow this kind thing perform surgery on me
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2021
Aso rock hospital get more than 1billion but yet the president go abroad for treatment, nothing really work in this country
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by TMKsouth: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Solidkay:
How I go allow this kind thing perform surgery on me

When you're really sick you'll take anything.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Same is in LUTH
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by brandsoncharlie: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

Do you mean Dr Samkele Salukazana - the Robotics Surgery Coordinator in a state hospital run by a black government cool
Who engineered the prototype and the model?
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Only a brave person would submit to this.... Or a stupid person.
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by brandsoncharlie: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
juniorstar:

So surgeons dont get fatigued After long hours .any device can malfunction that is why humans are there. If it malfunctions you change it..its that simple..guess you prefer a fatigued surgeon in the OR standing for 13hrs and you expect him not to mistakenly forget a gauze or suture in your body cavity.
Is it only one surgeon that performs such surgery. Na wa oh.
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by FvckAllMods: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
Wahala
siofra:
What the whites and Asians in South Africa cannot do does not exist lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Burruchaga71(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Can you imagine. And we are still talking about cow in 21st century. It will never be well with Buhari
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Cokahot: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nigeria is lost forever
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by LordErrk: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
siofra:
What the whites and Asians in South Africa cannot do does not exist lipsrsealed cheesy

What is stopping Nigeria from bringing their own whites and Asians?
The only thing our leaders know how to do is thief money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Simdyofficial(f): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
We have advanced more than south Africa na... We are using our Techs to bring back grazing routes
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by udemzyudex(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Na the whites for there dey do am. grin
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Speedy001(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
habsydiamond:
Nigeria csn u still call ursef the giant of Africa with what soutafrica is achieving.. I don't think so oo
That tittle have long been lost, the country is living on past Glory

1 Like

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
White's power
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by isaacprinz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

Let me just warn you Doc - you have a better chance of melting a rock than this guy's brain (a true knucklehead cheesy). He's gonna argue with you for days even though you've made perfect sense. You've been warned.
Tmksouth everywhere feeling Savage because we never get him time.
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by osolife2020(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
You say 40 million rand is 1 billion naira���

1 Like

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by galaxy2020(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
habsydiamond:
Nigeria csn u still call ursef the giant of Africa with what soutafrica is achieving.. I don't think so oo
....Giant of backwardness

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by toujurs: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
habsydiamond:
We have long lost the position as the giant of africa, bad leadership has really dealt with nigeria. It's only music we are good in, and it's due to lack of employment in Nigeria alot of the youth are discovering their talent in music.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by LILTJAY: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
udemzyudex:
Na the whites for there dey do am. grin
but na still their country... why ypu nor do your own for una country

1 Like

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by juniorstar(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Is it only one surgeon that performs such surgery. Na wa oh.
You dont know it happens do you?
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by AfonjaConehead: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
If coneheaded structures were spiders with eight arms,all eight arms will be very busy about nothing but the Igbos. grin
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Ihatemumu: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nigeria still Praying and Fasting
Applying Spiritual Solutions to Physical Problems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Comedian2019: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
... while Nigeria under Buhari is still battling with cows grin grin
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by seyz91(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
cheesy
saheedbadmus:
Giant kwa
.my brother we are the dwarf of Africa biko.... the only thing we are good at now is increasing price of everything and making life difficult for the poor...
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Future bankers are programmers and tech guys. Future surgeons are programmers too. Artificial Intelligence is the future.
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Karemarealty288(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Giant kwa
.my brother we are the dwarf of Africa biko.... the only thing we are good at now is increasing price of everything and making life difficult for the poor...

We are Africa's Dot in A Corner...

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Angelfrost(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nice development... I wish them higher heights.

A certain country which is supposed to be bigger and more developed is still talking about amnesty to Terrorists and budgeting billions of borrowed money for a presidential clinic that never has common BP device.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Woman Abandoned For Dead In Enugu (Photo) / Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.