Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail (23861 Views)

Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration / Fayose Smiling On Arrival At Lagos Court For His Bail Hearing. / Nigeria In Big Trouble As N2.7 Trillion Fine Threatens Collapse Of Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
V
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by luizpippo(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
He is available to go eating at different politicians houses but needs bed rest when it is time to answer for his crimes.

His counseling Bobo "FRED AJiDUA"? Is he the son of the Fred Ajidua of Bank Noreste fame?
The one wey guy Bamaiyi for prison?

Anything is possible tho, afterall there was a welcoming ceremony or whatever for him ( the Real Ajidua) by the PDP in Ibusa, Delta state sometime in March.
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by Peppysco: 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Imagine the name of the legal counsel of the fool, FRED AJUDUA, cunny man steal and cunny man bail am.
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by eventainment(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
One nuisance like that
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by Lobat: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
Okay o. Illness sad shocked
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by Indelibleage: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
The Bible says "though hand join in hand, the sinner will not go unpunished. I love this latest development.
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by Bizibi(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
vedaxcool:
See the mentally handicapped fools who was worshipped FFK like deluded mongrels. The same slimy dishonest folks who applauded the judges for posting the trial repeatedly are now concerned about his trial where will you share the same concern for Fayose who is using the same tactics to stall his trial?

The rogue elites in Nigeria know that most noise makers are myopic tribal bigots who are only interested in perpetuating pennies for their pockets.
don't worry the case will be dismissed very soon. All sins will be forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by Testimony1988(m): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
That's how the courts generate their revenue, through fine.
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by JubrinElSudan: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Onye ara! When he's "building" Bridges with his friend and brother governors he doesn't fall sick, but once it's time for his court appearance, he becomes sick
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by JubrinElSudan: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Peppysco:
Imagine the name of the legal counsel of the fool, FRED AJUDUA, cunny man steal and cunny man bail am.
Bobo na Davido/30BG lawyer. Fred Ajudua pikin
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by mu2sa2: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Femi fani kayode: adult, male, Christian, yoruba, Deacon, ex- minister.

Stella Oduah: adult, female, Christian, igbo, Deaconess, ex minister.
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by Ushman333: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bobo Fred ajudua,lol
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by sureinfo: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Why did he absent himself??
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by Jaqenhghar: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
FFK when he meets the judge

[img]https://c./XF7e0xoqRt0AAAAC/dave-chappelle.gif[/img]
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by Malawian(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
After APC signed FFK and gave him sign on bonus (Food), he has not yet laced his boots (Rabidly attacking Bororo Enemies) for Alimi FC. They are just letting him know it is time to take to the pitch.

Watch FFK in the coming days. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by UncommonLogic: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
RealLordZeus:
Maybe the Judge does not know that Oga has ported to APc and all sins are forgiven

What sins? I thought you guys said he was a saint when he was in the pdp?
Too many double talk for this country self.
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by seyz91(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
dey deceive yourself undecided
CJ310:
I hope that they are able enforce this. They need to make an example out of him so that so called politicians and “hell-it” would have regard for the judicial system.
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by Peppysco: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=JubrinElSudan post=106715038] Bobo na Davido/30BG lawyer. Fred Ajudua pikin [/quote

Read about his notorious father and the kind of person the son is representing. Then, you will know so well about the family.

1 Like

Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by andyanders: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Now I see why he hurriedly joined APC grin
Same APC would use this to nail FFK, in order to seek public praise that they are fighting corruption. FFK at the end will become history and worthless.

Apc welcomed him back, but at the back of their mind, they know that they are dinning with devil's advocate and a traitor. No hidding place for ffk 'cus he has sold his soul.

1 Like

Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by realstars: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Safe Hell for him there. they will use this to show him the next level.

1 Like

Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by uchaymart(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Formalities as usual. Just because he defected to APC, His bail is 200k? Lol Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by RealLordZeus(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
UncommonLogic:

What sins? I thought you guys said he was a saint when he was in the pdp?
Too many double talk for this country self.
grin grin
So you thought I'm a pdp fan because i attacked your new bride.
grin grin
Btw gimme good connect here too make i join una .... country hard aswear

1 Like

Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by einsteine(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Fred Ajudua's son is now a lawyer representing "top" politicians.

So much for karma.
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by UncommonLogic: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2021
RealLordZeus:

grin grin
So you thought I'm a pdp fan because i attacked your new bride.
grin grin
Btw gimme good connect here too make i join una .... country hard aswear

Unless you wan join PDP. That's the only party that I have belong to for a few years long time ago.
I'm not a member of any party.

I'm just stating the obvious facts.
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by suffering: 12:06am On Oct 14, 2021
So ordinary 200k is why he joined APC. He should have met me to loan him the amount. I don’t know how he catches young women when it’s obvious he’s broke. I guess it’s the violence he metes that they enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by cardoctor(m): 12:08am On Oct 14, 2021
200k only? Take joor
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by Daboomb: 1:07am On Oct 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

And by some strange coincidence, the Prosecutor is named Bilikisu BUHARI!

I guess the Database of Bilikisu Buhari has not been Updated lately.
FFK is now Paddy-Paddy with the Grand Father of Corruption in Nigeria, Mr. Integrity and Pithing Kwarapshion. grin grin
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by ddeola: 1:16am On Oct 14, 2021
Now you all know why he joined APC, he will be let loose very soon. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by Daboomb: 1:23am On Oct 14, 2021
mu2sa2:
Femi fani kayode: adult, male, Christian, yoruba, Deacon, ex- minister.

Stella Oduah: adult, female, Christian, igbo, Deaconess, ex minister.

Please Add Bafarau, Gan-dollar, Babagana Kingibe (GrassCutter), recently sacked Nigerian Port Authority to that list aboveHead (Usman or what is her name), IBB, Abdusallami, Abacha, etc

Re: Court Slams Fani Kayode N200,000 Fine, Threatens To Revoke His Bail by iamjavadem(m): 2:59am On Oct 14, 2021
The judge knows, that’s why it’s just a 200k fine, that’s chicken change to him.
RealLordZeus:
Maybe the Judge does not know that Oga has ported to APc and all sins are forgiven

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow / Fulani Herdsmen Killings An Invitation For Civil War - Benue APC Chairman / Fatose: APC Must Die For Nigeria To Have Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.