Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Offline Cbt - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Offline Cbt (424 Views)

How Do I Download Udemy Courses On My PC For Offline Viewing? / CBT Software Needed / CBT Software For Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offline Cbt by Xtfield(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Please folks, I need an offline CBT for my school students. Anyone into such stuff should please mail me: solomonchristfield@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Offline Cbt by nnamdiosu(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Xtfield:
Please folks, I need an offline CBT for my school students. Anyone into such stuff should please mail me: solomonchristfield@gmail.com
Thank you

Mailed you
Re: Offline Cbt by airsaylongcome: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2021
Exactly what features are you looking for from the CBT software? What kinds of questions do you have in your question Bank? MCQ? Cloze? There are a ton of FREE production-grade CBT software available. I can point you to at least three, one of which was developed and is in use by a major university in the UK. You have to state your requirements for me to make a recommendation
Re: Offline Cbt by Xtfield(m): 5:45am On Oct 14, 2021
airsaylongcome:
Exactly what features are you looking for from the CBT software? What kinds of questions do you have in your question Bank? MCQ? Cloze? There are a ton of FREE production-grade CBT software available. I can point you to at least three, one of which was developed and is in use by a major university in the UK. You have to state your requirements for me to make a recommendation
MCQ
Re: Offline Cbt by airsaylongcome: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2021
Okay. And when you say offline, care to explain a bit? One that runs on a local server in your school (without access to the internet)? Where the students access the CBT software using computers on your local Lan? Do you know how to install web-based software on a local Lan? (web-based does not mean internet hosted)
Re: Offline Cbt by Umarfarouksalau: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Kindly drop your contact. I would like to reach out to you.
Re: Offline Cbt by tope6217: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Contact me 08109319667
Re: Offline Cbt by Xtfield(m): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Umarfarouksalau:
Kindly drop your contact. I would like to reach out to you.

(1) (Reply)

MP4 Video Format VS MKV Video Format / Do I Need A Domiciliary Account For AWS / Help Gmail 8digit Backup Code.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.