Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Bank Problem !! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bank Problem !! (226 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Problem !! by badboyTee(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
have been trying to open an account with firstbank kids account for my bro since over a week now either I go there there tell me no network since last week monday till yesterday when there is finally network I went there today only for the staff to have completed all the registration steps only to tell me that the address on my Nepa bill has an alphabet mistake from the NEPA office after all the stress have gone through now he his saying I would need to bring my house rent receipt to bank so he can verify the rest step but lo and behold I can't even pinpoint where the receipt is? so someone in my area gave me an hint that I could also present the receipt of my waste service to them so far it has the correct address .

My reason of placing all these here is to ask if it can be acceptable in bank for me to take the waste receipt it there?
Re: Bank Problem !! by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
badboyTee:
have been trying to open an account with firstbank kids account for my bro since over a week now either I go there there tell me no network since last week monday till yesterday when there is finally network I went there today only for the staff to have completed all the registration steps only to tell me that the address on my Nepa bill has an alphabet mistake from the NEPA office after all the stress have gone through now he his saying I would need to bring my house rent receipt to bank so he can verify the rest step but lo and behold I can't even pinpoint where the receipt is? so someone in my area gave me an hint that I could also present the receipt of my waste service to them so far it has the correct address .

My reason of placing all these here is to ask if it can be acceptable in bank for me to take the waste receipt it there?

Yes. Hope you've done this and shame on the 63 viewers for not giving a response.
Re: Bank Problem !! by badboyTee(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
TheLoneCitizen:

Yes. Hope you've done this and shame on the 63 viewers for not giving a response.
have done it thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Improvisation Of Instructional Materials And Students' Academic Achievement / We Supply Chemicals & Consumables To Schools University Laboratories & Hospitals / Another Strike Looms As ASUU Issues Three-week Ultimatum To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.