Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,589 members, 7,840,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Attention All Foreign Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Attention All Foreign Students (460 Views)

Foreign Students Will Be Banned From Working And Forced To Leave The UK / Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students / Finnish Universities Are Looking For Foreign Students(free Education) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention All Foreign Students by Debs2011(f): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2011
Attention all foreign students,  Looking for a great education with recognized worldwide degree after completing your studies? if the answer is yes, Let me introduce you to a wonderful University in the Philippines,  The lowest tuition fee's compared to most other countries. A beautiful, safe and peaceful place to study with hands on learning. You will actually learn here, the programs are strictly monitored and followed by USA standards.
No payments go through our company from the student; we guide them from start to finish, assuring they are taken care of. We get payment from the university. We are a straight forward company here, no hanky panky. We just evaluate their certificates and qualify them and then they are directly in contact with that university, but we follow them throughout their studies, we also have an office on their campus. Please don't wait, enrollment is starting now,  Let me help you to your future! If you would like more information, please contact me at: debbie@studynphilippines.com and please check out our website: http://www.studynphilippines.com . You can even find us on your Face book.  Just sign in your account, add me: debs_kl@hotmail.com, click on my website on my profile page: http://apps.facebook.com/studynphilippines/

(1) (Reply)

100% Success Guarantee If U Allow Us To Handle Yr Toefl,gre,sat Or Gmat / Help Needed On Work / For N.o.u/n Students:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.