Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit (17958 Views)

Malami Asks Supreme Court To Dismiss State’s Lawsuit On Naira Redesign / Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko / Malami Asks Makinde To Dissolve LG Caretaker Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by cardoctor(m): 7:17am On Oct 14, 2021
To add more charges abi?
Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by ANON333: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2021
Even a local trader could provide enough points and proof to convict kanu and drop the terrorist in jail for life. I don't understand the game these ones want to play though govt officials in this country have a history of sabotaging this nation's interests.
Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by lukency(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2021
We haven't heard anything about Malami VS Magu.
Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2021
Decide2rise:
Oga he's too old to rule a complex nation like Nigeria. We need a younger and more vibrant person for the position. If he enters there, Nigeria problems will drain him within a year and he will start going for treatment always like Buhari, moreover Tinubu is too corrupt to rule Nigeria
I don't agree with you.

All this excuse you give of why Tinubu can't rule, is not confusing for me. Ruling a country no be by age, Biden and Trump are not a youth.

Yahaya bello that is a Youth, what kind of positive changes is he bringing to Kogi state?

No court of law has find him guilty of been corrupt, so your argument holds no water.

There is no Nigerian politician that is not accuse of been corrupt as at now.

And again, have Akinwunmi or Ngozi said they want to contest the presidential election, abi we go beg them to contest and install them as the president?

As for me, I won't be wasting my time on an impossible dream. People like Adeshina do not even belong to any political party.

BAT is not shying away from making it clear he wants to rule Nigeria.

There will be a presidential election in 2023, we will all have to vote for our choice.

Adeshina and Okonjo won't surely contest.

People like you that talk about candidates like Adeshina and Okonjo, I mostly see you people as unserious people sha grin

BAT 2023
Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by Lovenorth: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2021
The federal government needs like 2 years time to prepare
Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by Kaiser20: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2021
sinistermind:
Aren’t these guys a joke?? More time? After declaring him wanted for these years, una dey ask for more time.
You may not understand, it's a strategy of the federal government to make sure Nnamdi Kanu remains in detention camp without court hearing for a very long time.
I think they got example from how the US government kept Terror Suspects for 5 years at CUBA detention camp after 9/11
It's very bad system FG always emulate.
The issues now is, Ipob and UGM should stop destroying lives and property in SE as a way to pressure the FG to release Nnamdi. They must come up with another strategy.
Buhari the Fulani man don't care if SE becomes another NE

1 Like

Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by kkonyeji(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
For how many months?

Buhari, his court and his AGF knows that they scored an own goal. They know very well that they can't keep MNK in their custody forever without bringing him to court. They know they've got nothing on him that's why they are postponing their shame which must surely come when the time is due.

Iji ókwú nwanne, oge ha fọrọ obere.
MNK na Biafra ga enwe mmeri n'ikpeazụ.

Chukwu ga-aboriri ha ike
Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by kkonyeji(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Racoon:
So they know there is something called fair hearing while they held sway with utter impunity and lawlessness? This is what happens when you don't have a prima facie case against the accuse but resort to delay tactics thereby abusing court processes.

“-The hope of escaping with impunity is the greatest incentive to vice.”-(Cicero)
“-As soon as it is possible to disobey with impunity, disobedience is legitimate."-(Jean-Jacques Rousseau).

They're in shame already, they'll be shamed the more.

1 Like

Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by kkonyeji(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
For how many months?

Buhari, his court and his AGF knows that they scored an own goal. They know very well that they can't keep MNK in their custody forever without bringing him to court. They know they've got nothing on him that's why they are postponing their shame which must surely come when the time is due.

Chukwu ga-aboriri ha ike

Iji ókwú nwanne, oge ha fọrọ obere.
MNK na Biafra ga enwe mmeri n'ikpeazụ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by Decide2rise: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I don't agree with you.

All this excuse you give of why Tinubu can't rule, is not confusing for me. Ruling a country no be by age, Biden and Trump are not a youth.

Yahaya bello that is a Youth, what kind of positive changes is he bringing to Kogi state?

No court of law has find him guilty of been corrupt, so your argument holds no water.

There is no Nigerian politician that is not accuse of been corrupt as at now.

And again, have Akinwunmi or Ngozi said they want to contest the presidential election, abi we go beg them to contest and install them as the president?

As for me, I won't be wasting my time on an impossible dream. People like Adeshina do not even belong to any political party.

BAT is not shying away from making it clear he wants to rule Nigeria.

There will be a presidential election in 2023, we will all have to vote for our choice.

Adeshina and Okonjo won't surely contest.

People like you that talk about candidates like Adeshina and Okonjo, I mostly see you people as unserious people sha grin

BAT 2023
Oga go and vote your Tinubu and let us rest.

1 Like

Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by JaroMan: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2021
DEROX:
wink i really feel for the Carnu because malami will do all possible best to put him in jail forever

You sound so demented and pitiable.

1 Like

Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by udemzyudex(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2021
This man is a disgrace to SAN.

1 Like

Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by henrybomb(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2021
An arrogant and tribalistic person
He doesn’t think outside the box he always brings in his hate for a particular region without controlling his emotions

1 Like

Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2021
showafrica:

Na so oo, someone they placed bounty on his head that he did this and that. Now, you need more time after two months in custody searching for his crime. These illiterates just use hand dey tear Nigeria into pieces. When the judiciary is compromised, nothing remain again.

In a country where the system works, the judge will throw the case into the dustbin and release the man.

And if the judge is really pissed he might hold the attorney general in contempt for wasting the time of the court and fine him heavily.

But Nigeria is a failed state.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by Cutehotnerd001: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2021
gwarotango:
Can you imagine nnamdi Kanu even has the guts to demand N5 billion from the state? 5 billion lashes of the cane is what he ought to get. I would love to see what IPOB terrorists will do when he's not produced in court at his next hearing.

Another fulani terrorist with an Android phone.
Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by sinistermind(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2021
Kaiser20:

You may not understand, it's a strategy of the federal government to make sure Nnamdi Kanu remains in detention camp without court hearing for a very long time.
I think they got example from how the US government kept Terror Suspects for 5 years at CUBA detention camp after 9/11
It's very bad system FG always emulate.
The issues now is, Ipob and UGM should stop destroying lives and property in SE as a way to pressure the FG to release Nnamdi. They must come up with another strategy.
Buhari the Fulani man don't care if SE becomes another NE

I know nau
Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by xelly: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
For how many months?

Chukwu ga-aboriri ha ike

I am sure you didn't read the article to understand the case.

MNK Filed a case against FG. It is different from the one he is having with FG that they are holding him.

MNK filed this case.

FG filed the case holding him.

Which ever way, they should release him and pay him N5 billion.
Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by Opeyemic01: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2021
When people talk about quota system, I don't really talk about it, but you see this Malami, he is one of the dumbest Lawyer, and if not the help of the quota system indeed, he should not have been called to bar talkless of becoming a SAN. Politics aside

1 Like

Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by Hemanwel(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2021
gwarotango:
That would mean we've submitted to IPOB blackmail
The Blood and Baboon statement by the man currently at the helm of affairs of this country is called what? Did he get what he wanted or not?

The threat by the APC to form a parallel government when they were in opposition is...? Did they get it or not?

By brother, this country has proven timelessly that only the violent taketh it by force.

1 Like

Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by bigbros4real54: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2021
some people didn't understand this news ,is not for kanus trail on the 21 Oct this is KANU himself dragging the fgn to Court for damages.......
Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by bigbros4real54: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2021
water don't pass gari
Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by gwarotango: 9:09am On Oct 14, 2021
Hemanwel:
The Blood and Baboon statement by the man currently at the helm of affairs of this country is called what? Did he get what he wanted or not?

The threat by the APC to form a parallel government when they were in opposition is...? Did they get it or not?

By brother, this country has proven timelessly that only the violent taketh it by force.
Okay IPOB can continue with the violence and lets see where that can take them
Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by Afamed: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2021
Ugonna62:
He cant do that he has no such power,he was nobody befor buhari and he will be nobody after buhari.ohamadike will be out sooner than you wish.

Typical chest beater

1 Like

Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2021
DEROX:
wink i really feel for the Carnu because malami will do all possible best to put him in jail forever
Malami lacks the intelligence to achieve that! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by gwarotango: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

[s]Another fulani terrorist with an Android phone[/s].
Scram IPOB terrorist

1 Like

Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by odomanis: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2021
DEROX:

He is allowed to do his best but let it be within the law.
Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by Indispensable85(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2021
I wish the court is bold enough to just strike out this case for lack of diligent prosecution.
They're not serious. They just want to punish the young man like they did to dasuki, elzazaky
Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by Safemoon: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
For how many months?

Chukwu ga-aboriri ha ike

The same hand they use in administering poison they will still use to eat.aka nsi ha abaha onu.ndi Ara.

Already we know they are unintelligent.they keep scoring own goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Asks Court For More Time To File Processes In Kanu’s Suit by Ninobran90(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2021
God will punish you Malami.
You will never go Scot-free. Nemesis and the Law of Karma is rightly waiting for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defection: Court Fixes April 11 For Judgment In Suit Seeking Dogara’s Sack / Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months / Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.