Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers (31676 Views)

EPL: Michael Owen Names Ronaldo, Henry In His All-Time Greatest XI (Full List) / Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action / Eden, Thorgan And Kylian Hazard In France Shirts For Past World Cup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers by benoly(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2021
Where is Thiery Henry?
Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers by OMNIVIRUS(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
cool legend Sabi a legend unlike the mosquito@PSG

I agree with you, Legend recognises a legend.
All the names on that list, can and have been man marked out of games.
Cr7... man utd vs Ac Milan ( Gattuso)
Hazard... Chelsea vs man utd ( Ander Herrera).

Tell me one person in history who has successfully man marked messi out a game?
One?
Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers by robosky02(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2021
Aufbauh:
This Ronaldo guy has refused to age and to fade. I'm yet to see such consistency at the top in any sports.
Haba, CR7 na only you waka come?

Him mate way start football for Nigeria with am done turn grand paa since

Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers by Laggatumuch(m): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
OMNIVIRUS:

I agree with you, Legend recognises a legend.
All the names on that list, can and have been man marked out of games.
Cr7... man utd vs Ac Milan ( Gattuso)
Hazard... Chelsea vs man utd ( Ander Herrera).

Tell me one person in history who has successfully man marked messi out a game?
One?
Esteban Cambiasso/Javier Zanetti - Barcelona 1-0 Inter Milan, UEFA Champions League 2010

Bastian Schweinsteiger - Argentina 0-4 Germany, 2010 World Cup
Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Tomahawk99:

I'm not responsible for your frustrations.
Okocha's goal for E. Frankfurt against Bayern Munich with the legendary Oliver Khan in goal was voted one of the greatest goals in FIFA 100, Bundelisga Top 10 goals of all time and it is a bigger memory than a small minded person like you will ever achieve in your lifetime.
PSG broke their records to sign Okocha and he got a testimonial to his name.
He was included in the team of the tournament at France 98, same thing at Atlanta 96.
Bolton fans voted his free kick goal against Aston villa as their goal of the season.
Now tell me just one thing you will be remembered for apart from being a nairaland idiot?
Caveman like you.
lol no trophy no memorable moment...pls go and have several sit
Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers by Elock1: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
you re too myopic and that's why football has been reduced to goal scoring. ..pls tell me about okocha memory...
bros you no know football sha
Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers by justicechichex: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pls Juninho played for which PL club?
Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers by Donchyke007(m): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jay Jayyyyyyyyyy!!! Una miss better footballer o "generation z"
Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers by sirjomore(m): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I agree Penaldo should be on the list...but not number one
Remove Penaldo from number one ..

Unfortunately it's not ur list damn niggar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers by Tomahawk99(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
lol no trophy no memorable moment...pls go and have several sit
Control your jealousy and envy. Name one memorable thing you have done in your lifetime.
Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Control your jealousy and envy. Name one memorable thing you have done in your lifetime.
lol...sick to the subject matter. .don't be a retard...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew / Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List] / Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.