Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Can I Study And Work In Russia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Study And Work In Russia? (357 Views)

Mauritius Study And Work / Female Climber Found Frozen On Mountain After Vanishing 31Yrs Ago In Russia(Pics / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Study And Work In Russia? by TheMomentumTv(m): 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Is Russia among the countries where you can study and work? The simple answer is YES. Meanwhile, as at early last year (2020), the answer was NO. The change in policy was done in June, 2020. Rumour has it that it's due to the hit of covid19 across the globe for foreign students to work and make money for themselves.

Anyways, the policy came with a clause. Foreign students are only allowed to work during their free period in school. If you ask me, that sounds fair. The question is, how easy is it to get the work? There are works to do, but language barrier is a huge limitation for foreign students in Russia. Most organizations find it difficult to employ foreigner, not because they are considered black, but due to communication challenge. Nevertheless, works such as factory works or warehouse where communication is limited among workers seem easier to get than works that involve comunicating with clients.

Meanwhile, there are other ways to make your money in Russia. It all depends on how much you can go extra miles. An interview with a student entreprenuer in Russia proves that there are no limitations for hustlers. She reveals how she's making her money and still going to school as expected of her. According to her in the interview, life in Russia is like a two ways street, it's left for one to take advantage of the positive side.

Read, on Nairaland, about 7 do's and don'ts in Russia, either as a student or tourist.

Are you interested in knowing more about countries in the world, visit Tour and Culture for more info about countries across the globe.

(1) (Reply)

Riding The Desert Dunes In Namibia / Cheap, Fast Trades For New Immigrants In Canada/us/uk / 10 Times Ghana Made World Headline In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.