Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes (21198 Views)

If Not For Music, These Nigerian Artistes Would Be Fashion Stars / Who Remembers These Nigerian Music Artistes ? / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes by SpatialKing(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2021
You forgot the most popular song during the lockdown period is No Body by Dj Neptune.
Re: The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes by BigDolph(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2021
chatinent:
Only two people I know there. Omah Lay, and Chike.

I’m sure you know Bella shmurda he sang cashapp grin
Re: The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes by Probz(m): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2021
Lockdown wasn’t needed in Nigeria. Covid was never that rampant in Naija.
Re: The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes by Sheriman(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
By 2023 will wouldn't hear them again
Re: The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes by Athemisia: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nostring:
lol atleast some of us Sabi Dem but nobody Sabi u na
Chaiii!!! Chisus!!!

Re: The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes by Bundle002(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
sosowater:
Where's Cheque and his "Satisfied" and ",Zoom" singles. If he's not there then the list isn't complete.

Go back to work.

Moreover, this is poor writing. How can you say that Chike never dreamt to be a Nigerian professional singer?

Poor blogging.
Nigeria music industry is a blessing that every young people in Nigeria will always want to be if there’s a chance for everyone .
Re: The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes by Bundle002(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sheriman:
By 2023 will wouldn't hear them again
hmm buh dem don make money
Re: The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes by Bunmhi(f): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
They all have a very lovely voice. I love their sounds so much.
Re: The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes by Cutehector(m): 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
biacan:
You mean bella swing science boy undecided
biacan cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation / Tayo Sobola Dazzles In Pink Owambe Outfit / Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.