Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Ojukwu Speaks About Leading The Biafran War: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Speaks About Leading The Biafran War: (242 Views)

BIANCA Ojukwu Speaks After Public Embarrassing Scuffle With Obiano's Wife / Soludo: Bianca Ojukwu Speaks After Fight With Obiano’s Wife / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu Speaks About Leading The Biafran War: by JoyReportsOnlin: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2021
I led proudly the first one, I don't think a second one is necessary

https://youtube.com/shorts/dNSX2_5bbxY?feature=share
Re: Ojukwu Speaks About Leading The Biafran War: by Olaolufred(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:

I led proudly the first one, I don't think a second one is necessary

https://youtube.com/shorts/dNSX2_5bbxY?feature=share

Ojukwu assumed they should have learnt.

Alas, there was no Lesson Learnt.

Another 10.5 million SEs are eligible to vote (18 and above). May be another 5-7millions could be 0-17 years of age.

How many more do we want dead?

Let us be wise.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Speaks About Leading The Biafran War: by mmanwuijele: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Olaolufred:

Ojukwu assumed they should have learnt.

Alas, there was no Lesson Learnt.

Another 10.5 million SEs are eligible to vote (18 and above). May be another 5-7millions could be 0-17 years of age.

How many more do we want dead?

Let us be wise.

Interesting that this is coming from a Yoruba man. Tragically unfortunate.
Re: Ojukwu Speaks About Leading The Biafran War: by annisy(f): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2021
It is only a fool that will call for war in this day and time... 2021 is not 1967 Every Nigerian needs to understand this!!!.if another war breaks out in Nigeria every part of this nation will have a fair share of it and it won't end

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

80% Of Nigeria Pastors Are More Corrupt Than Govt / President Buhari To Unveil Enaira On 25/10/21 / Bandits Kill 18 In Niger, Kidnap Bauchi Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.