Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Bryme Consulting - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bryme Consulting (9039 Views)

Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours / Webinar Appreciation From All Of Us @ Kevron Consulting Limited. / Zenera Consulting Staff, Ex-staff And Celebrities Raise Awareness For Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bryme Consulting by Brymecadmin: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2021
OVERVIEW:

BRYME Consulting is the voice of a unique approach in health care today, one that puts the patient at the center with plans and teams collaborating to improve health outcomes and reduce costs. Our advocacy focuses on providing policymakers with tested solutions, rooted in a model that is proven to deliver better value for patients, employers and taxpayers. Our health point is propelled towards achieving global health inclusiveness with nutrition by making healthcare most easily accessible to everyone; whether young or old, male or female, sick or healthy; regardless of their socio-economic status.
In addition to achieving global health results, we also provide a platform for building a sustainable business by partnering with a nutritional company with which without any reasonable doubt has been in existence for over 6 decades serving the industry in order to make the world a healthier and a happier place.

VISION:
“To become a first class Health Management Organization that is committed to impacting the lives of people health wise”

MISSION:
“To transform individuals from employees to employers of labor through mentorship and training”

SERVICES:
• Health management
• Health facilitating
• Recruitment & training
• Business startup training

DISCLAIMER: “WE OFFER BUSINESS AND NOT JOBS”

3 Likes

Re: Bryme Consulting by Grandview01: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Wow! The mission statement is so captivating!
I as a person, I’m so passionate to build and invest into anything that has to do with health knowing fully well that a lot of people are suffering from serious health challenges now. I’m excited I have an interview scheduled for this week. ♥️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bryme Consulting by RhukkieDiva: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Brymecadmin:
OVERVIEW:

BRYME Consulting is the voice of a unique approach in health care today, one that puts the patient at the center with plans and teams collaborating to improve health outcomes and reduce costs. Our advocacy focuses on providing policymakers with tested solutions, rooted in a model that is proven to deliver better value for patients, employers and taxpayers. Our health point is propelled towards achieving global health inclusiveness with nutrition by making healthcare most easily accessible to everyone; whether young or old, male or female, sick or healthy; regardless of their socio-economic status.
In addition to achieving global health results, we also provide a platform for building a sustainable business by partnering with a nutritional company with which without any reasonable doubt has been in existence for over 6 decades serving the industry in order to make the world a healthier and a happier place.

VISION:
“To become a first class Health Management Organization that is committed to impacting the lives of people health wise”

MISSION:
“To transform individuals from employees to employers of labor through mentorship and training”

SERVICES:
• Health management
• Health facilitating
• Recruitment & training

Bryme Consulting is indeed a great place to be. Thanks for the exposure and enlightment when i got an invite for a session. I actually needed a platform to grow and i am thrilled at the outcome. The mission of the organisation is captivating and it was exactly what i was looking for. I am fortunate to have gotten this great opportunity. This is outstanding!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bryme Consulting by Ktj24: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=Brymecadmin post=106724541]OVERVIEW:
Re: Bryme Consulting by Ktj24: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
What more can you ask for. This is absolutely a beautiful opportunity. I love the vision, I have been there and I can't contain the excitement of working with this organization, the impact and all. The feeling is great to be able to take care of people and still be making money from that, especially seeing it is a business opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Bryme Consulting by ultiabaz36(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Brymecadmin:
OVERVIEW:

VISION:

MISSION:

SERVICES:
• Health management
• Health facilitating
• Recruitment & training

Where is your office at?
Re: Bryme Consulting by ultiabaz36(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
MERIS GROUP
OR
Creedlink
OR
Brymeconsulting
8 Oladoyinbo Street Beside Eternal Filling Station, Ogba, Lagos State. Address may be written as “Ladoyinbo Estate, 8 After Excellence Hotel, Aguda/Ogba , Lagos.”

You guys are scammer and God of thunder will locate all of you. Oloriburuku people

Brymecadmin:
OVERVIEW:

VISION:

MISSION:

SERVICES:
• Health management
• Health facilitating
• Recruitment & training

Re: Bryme Consulting by Bintin60: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
But I actually went to the company, they r actually doing well, infact I gain a lot of information from the company which am using presently for the smooth running of my business.. It baffles me when I heard you called the company that has impacted in me positively a Scam.
ultiabaz36:
MERIS GROUP
OR
Creedlink
OR
Brymeconsulting
8 Oladoyinbo Street Beside Eternal Filling Station, Ogba, Lagos State. Address may be written as “Ladoyinbo Estate, 8 After Excellence Hotel, Aguda/Ogba , Lagos.”

You guys are scammer and God of thunder will locate all of you. Oloriburuku people

Re: Bryme Consulting by Demifadipe: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
ultiabaz36:
MERIS GROUP
OR
Creedlink
OR
Brymeconsulting

Bryme Consulting?? I went through with the Intervew Process and it was very Straightforward to me even though unfortunately I wasn't called back for the next Stage but from all I experienced on my Interview day the Organisation look pretty much Reputable to me.
Re: Bryme Consulting by Ktj24: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
ultiabaz36:
MERIS GROUP
OR
Creedlink
OR
Brymeconsulting

I'm a bit confused, what do you mean by Bryme consulting being a scammer? I've been there before and they were quite explicit, in fact their vision and mission is a solid reason why I have interest in them. In fact, I look forward to getting a call back from them so I can start work with the organization.
Re: Bryme Consulting by Prosper2288: 4:23am On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=Ktj24 post=107873178]

I'm a bit confused, what do you mean by Bryme consulting being a scammer? I've been there before and they really opened my eyes to some many things also my mindset was transformed fully in response to life and success though I wasn't call back but today I'm actually doing perfectly fine due to what I've learnt the first day I step my feet into the organization, pls be careful of what you say on this platform about this organization because what I've learnt from them has really transformed my life till today so why you come on this platform to tarnish their image because you weren't called back
God bless the organization for at least allowing me to run a business of my own even though I wasn't called back to work with you
Re: Bryme Consulting by Joyce0101: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=ultiabaz36 post=107590831]MERIS GROUP
OR
Creedlink
OR
Brymeconsulting

I don't Just understand Nigerian youth negative mentality. How have they scammed you, what did u pay for. You can see from the company overview, who they are and what they do.
For others, you can come to the office for enquiry. the organization is surrounded by Police stations and we were applauded for the impact we have given our youths and also the precious lives of people.
Don't let God dealth with you for what u have written. How can u say ill of a company that's established to change lives.
I hope you learn cus the problem of this country is YOU. Character assassination, Dream buster you are.
Re: Bryme Consulting by KhemKhem: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=Joyce0101 post=107879037][/quote]
How were you scammed? Because I also went there
and I made my research on what they are into before going for the interview and If I can recall the definition of scamming ( it's using a dubious or fraudulent means of getting things from people) can you be explicit about the scamming of a thing and stop misleading people that really need the opportunity even if you don't need it. As u swear for them like that on top something wey no true, that curse they go into ur life... Alaye baje

1 Like

Re: Bryme Consulting by RhukkieDiva: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2021
Joyce0101:
[/quote][quote author=Joyce0101 post=107879037]
Bryme Consult is only for selected individuals who are bound to succeed...If shown the path to success and you term that as a scam then it's quite obvious you will die poor. I was given an opportunity to build a business with the reputable organisation and things has been going on well even in my abscence and little effort i make cool income monthly. Before you go work with/for any organisation check their mission statement if they have your interest at heart. You need to see their young, vibrant and intelligent MD doing exploit....Biko make una scam me to success
Re: Bryme Consulting by Grandview01: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2021
ultiabaz36:
MERIS GROUP
OR
Creedlink
OR
Brymeconsulting

Dear Ultiabaz36,

It’s important that if you do not have any idea about something, that you keep your opinion to yourself. First of all, Bryme Consulting is a registered company. Registered for health care, business startup trainings, health consultations and the likes of it. What were you told to pay for that made you think so lowly of a company I know that has the best vision and mission? That aside, I was there for my interview few weeks ago about a month now and I’m glad to let you know I’m one of the prestigious staff of this organization. I wouldn’t work for any company who doesn’t have my own dreams at heart. If you’d need more details about my reputable company pls visit our website. I wish you a life free of doubts and frustration.
Re: Bryme Consulting by Kaykrama: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2021
ultiabaz36:
MERIS GROUP
OR
Creedlink
OR
Brymeconsulting

Calling people scammer without any evidence? Did they collect any sort of money from you. I was there and i'm happy i went there cause of the enlightenment I got about how to build a business and life in general. Now, I'm working with the organization and doing well for myself.
Re: Bryme Consulting by Ademilli: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2021
Dear @Ultiabaz36,

It's quite unfortunate that you are actually human considering ur questionable sense of reasoning and going by your postulations on a reputable organisation such as this. Are you aware you can actually be persecuted for this act? I strongly doubt you know the meaning of "scam". Moreover, it wouldn't even be logical for a dubious organisation to stage its activities close to a police station.... I hope you get the point? However, refrain from trashing the image of organisations you have little or no info about its operations as it is a registered organisation.

I have been there, the enlightenment is a superb one which I doubt you deserve to get. I really hope you find what you are looking for. But try an acquire some level of mental development and exposure in the process. God bless you!
Re: Bryme Consulting by ayotwits: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
firstly you have to be very careful how your use the word “SCAM” it’s very absurd that we don’t know how appalling that can surfaces to an organization. I was at this organization’s interview and it’s so awesome what there mission and vision holds. They are all about business mindset and orientation which is the order of the day to be successful in our today’s world. I have really picked from this and applied in my daily life which is helping. Please be more careful with words and don’t cause havoc to other people’s mindset.
ultiabaz36:
MERIS GROUP
OR
Creedlink
OR
Brymeconsulting

Re: Bryme Consulting by Yemcybaby: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
M just wondering why you will say Bryme consulting is a scam. What is a scam about our company and How do you know a Scam. A company is fighting to bring out people from poverty and also help people who are ready to help their self. So what is there. U r ranting here and the company is still operating powerfully in a particular location. No be say u go their for your interview, the company disappear. Maybe that's y they said kill a dream by telling people what u intent to do. M so sure if they told u to join force in making or building a plane, u will call that a Big scam. I can see that it's ur mind that is scaming u. I think negative people think negatively no matter the positive environment u put him/her. I shake my head for u, I don't think u can never change. Bryme is here to stay if you like call it a scam or tarnish the name. We go no where. #BRYMECONSULTING.
Re: Bryme Consulting by ultiabaz36(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Yemcybaby:
M just wondering why you will say Bryme consulting is a scam. What is a scam about our company and How do you know a Scam. A company is fighting to bring out people from poverty and also help people who are ready to help their self. So what is there. U r ranting here and the company is still operating powerfully in a particular location. No be say u go their for your interview, the company disappear. Maybe that's y they said kill a dream by telling people what u intent to do. M so sure if they told u to join force in making or building a plane, u will call that a Big scam. I can see that it's ur mind that is scaming u. I think negative people think negatively no matter the positive environment u put him/her. I shake my head for u, I don't think u can never change. Bryme is here to stay if you like call it a scam or tarnish the name. We go no where. #BRYMECONSULTING.
Just find out on Google. At least is there with other acclaimed firms like Bryme

2 Likes

Re: Bryme Consulting by 001Pelumi: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
44) MERIS GROUP
OR
Creedlink
OR
Bryme consulting
Aiwaco Consult

After researching this company on Google, I can conclude that it is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Bryme Consulting by 001Pelumi: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
This company claims to be registered six decades ago, but that information is false.

Brymecadmin:
OVERVIEW:

VISION:

MISSION:

SERVICES:
• Health management
• Health facilitating
• Recruitment & training

1 Like

Re: Bryme Consulting by 001Pelumi: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Company was registered in 2017.
Company is not located in Lagos, but Awka.
The company's registered office address is CHIAGOZIE'S RESIDENCE IFITE.

Probably the name was hijacked.

Re: Bryme Consulting by Shytreasure(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Grandview01:
Wow! The mission statement is so captivating!
I as a person, I’m so passionate to build and invest into anything that has to do with health knowing fully well that a lot of people are suffering from serious health challenges now. I’m excited I have an interview scheduled for this week. ♥️

Please sir, how did your interview go with this company? I just need to get necessary information relating to their interview and organisation from an experienced person as i am having an interview with them next week.

Pls help me, thank you.
Re: Bryme Consulting by Shytreasure(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
RhukkieDiva:

Bryme Consulting is indeed a great place to be. Thanks for the exposure and enlightment when i got an invite for a session. I actually needed a platform to grow and i am thrilled at the outcome. The mission of the organisation is captivating and it was exactly what i was looking for. I am fortunate to have gotten this great opportunity. This is outstanding!!!!

Please i need information about this organisation as i will be having interview with them soon. What do they really do? and do you have an idea how their interview is conducted?
Re: Bryme Consulting by Shytreasure(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Grandview01:

Dear Ultiabaz36,

It’s important that if you do not have any idea about something, that you keep your opinion to yourself. First of all, Bryme Consulting is a registered company. Registered for health care, business startup trainings, health consultations and the likes of it. What were you told to pay for that made you think so lowly of a company I know that has the best vision and mission? That aside, I was there for my interview few weeks ago about a month now and I’m glad to let you know I’m one of the prestigious staff of this organization. I wouldn’t work for any company who doesn’t have my own dreams at heart. If you’d need more details about my reputable company pls visit our website. I wish you a life free of doubts and frustration.

Please i have just been invited for their interview, please can you give me an idea how their interview is conducted and a little detail about the organisation?
Re: Bryme Consulting by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
This Byme consulting are all scam, they asked someone to resume and work for three to six to six months before they will start paying salaries. Also at work they use their staff atm cards to take loans and they will call all your contact that you took loan

Brymecadmin:
OVERVIEW:

VISION:

MISSION:

SERVICES:
• Health management
• Health facilitating
• Recruitment & training

1 Like

Re: Bryme Consulting by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
This Byme consulting are all scam, they asked someone to resume and work for three to six to six months before they will start paying salaries. Also at work they use their staff atm cards to take loans and they will call all your contact that you took loan

Shytreasure:

Please i have just been invited for their interview, please can you give me an idea how their interview is conducted and a little detail about the organisation?
Re: Bryme Consulting by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2022

Shytreasure:

Please sir, how did your interview go with this company? I just need to get necessary information relating to their interview and organisation from an experienced person as i am having an interview with them next week.

Pls help me, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Bryme Consulting by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2022

Brymecadmin:
OVERVIEW:

VISION:

MISSION:

SERVICES:
• Health management
• Health facilitating
• Recruitment & training

Re: Bryme Consulting by Tonilicious: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2022

[quote author=Joyce0101 post=107879037][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Report A Quack Medical Doctor? / Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo / Pregnancy Preventive Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.