Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor (2328 Views)

Stamped Floor: What Was Promised Vs What Was Delivered!!!- Buyers Be Aware!! / Affordable Local Stamped Floor Designs / Want to beautify your compound with interlocks or stamped floor call 9068938839 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2021
My fellow Nairalanders!!
Beware of this dishonest, fraudulent, not trustworthy man who do not keep to written contract agreement

I contacted Mr Agbaje ( SKUP008 as Monika) on 1st September 2020 after viewing his thread and works on Nairaland. He was contacted to do a decorative stamped floor for my house in my hometown

Due to my experiences, I ensured we had a written signed agreement stating all his verbal promises including a ONE YEAR WARRANTY on the floor job stated before I gave him the contract

I kept to my financial obligations. Skup008 did his own part but before the job warranty date elapses, the floor started falling apart, cracking in multiple places

Gently, I contacted him about the issues with his works, initially he denied it was out of the warranty period , I refreshed his memories with our conversations on WhatsApp and the written agreement ( Thank God for experiences with dubious artisans) . He chilled and called these floor cracks “ expansion “ , which he said, was normal with all stamped floors . I disagreed with that fact and refused to be bamboozled by the use of a deluded terminology

I told him that I have seen stamped floors of more than 5yrs old with no such issue so I believe the multiple cracks are due to the shitty job he did and he has to come and repair it as per our written agreement. It is TIME that differentiate between a good job and a bad one

Later, he sent me a long list of materials including paying for transportation for two people to come and rectify this issue… I declined spending a kobo more, after millions of Naira was paid initially for this job

As expected with arrogant and fraudulent artisans, he decided not to respond to my messages again, prompting me to commence my action from the forum I met him

I just wanna use this medium, that I met him , to warm potential clients to be very careful dealing with him so that they do not fall into wrong hands as I did

1 Like

Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Beware!!
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Beware!
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Beware!!!
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
Beware !!!
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2021
Beware!!
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Beware
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Beware!
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
akinola98:
Beware!

Beware!!
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2021
Beware!!
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by skup008(m): 7:12am On Oct 22, 2021
Tooor beware ooo cheesy.
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by skup008(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2021
My name is Agbaje Afeez Oladapo.

Yes, I had a warranty agreement with Dr. Oyewole Akinterinwa (client) on the 4th of September 2020 and this warranty was to be valid for a period of 1 year(agreement letter attached). Recently,Dr. Oyewole Akinterinwa (client) contacted me on 29 september 2021 with a video, reporting about some cracks on his floor. In my response I explained to him that if the cracks shown on the video was the complain, then the job is fine. This cracks are not from the center of the slab, either at a certain edge and few joints of the slab.

Dr. Oyewole Akinterinwa (client) asked me what can be done and my response was, it can be repaired and mostly the newly repaired part may not have a rhythm appearance with the existing ones. He agreed to that then asked me when I come to fix it. I assured him of as soon has he wants and we needed certain materials which he will provide and transport fare.

He said the job is under warranty so he is not spending any kobo. I politely told him the job is no longer under a warranty and the reason I will not charge him for labour is because I did the job. This is where the insults and name calling started. So I decided to remain silent even though it was very annoying.
So my silent after the insults is what Dr. Oyewole Akinterinwa (client) defines has fraudulent and arrogant!

The long list of materials I sent to Dr. Oyewole Akinterinwa (client) :
cement
sand
hardner
release agent.

If indeed you are having bad experience with all Nigerian artisan you have been dealing with, then you might need to check your style of dealing. Knew what I went through while doing your job. Stop feeling too insecure!

However, Dr. Oyewole Akinterinwa (client) knows how bad the judicial system in Nigeria is, that’s why he made fraudulent threads on my name but he has done more good than bad. And I am no longer interested in your your maintenance job even if you are willing to pay for labour and materials.

Perhaps, people need to know that dragging someone in the mod will definitely have them their own share of the stains.

Our sincere appreciations to all nairalanders we have been having business with. You shall continue to be prosper.

Agbaje Afeez Oladapo.

Office;
Shop B5 M&J shopping plaza, besides Firstbank, Offa garage Ilorin, Kwara state.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by keeper303: 10:22am On Oct 22, 2021
skup008:
My name is Agbaje Afeez Oladapo.

Yes, I had a warranty agreement with Dr. Oyewole Akinterinwa (client) on the 4th of September 2020 and this warranty was to be valid for a period of 1 year(agreement letter attached). Recently,Dr. Oyewole Akinterinwa (client) contacted me on 29 september 2021 with a video, reporting about some cracks on his floor. In my response I explained to him that if the cracks shown on the video was the complain, then the job is fine. This cracks are not from the center of the slab, either at a certain edge and few joints of the slab.

Dr. Oyewole Akinterinwa (client) asked me what can be done and my response was, it can be repaired and mostly the newly repaired part may not have a rhythm appearance with the existing ones. He agreed to that then asked me when I come to fix it. I assured him of as soon has he wants and we needed certain materials which he will provide and transport fare.

He said the job is under warranty so he is not spending any kobo. I politely told him the job is no longer under a warranty and the reason I will not charge him for labour is because I did the job. This is where the insults and name calling started. So I decided to remain silent even though it was very annoying.
So my silent after the insults is what Dr. Oyewole Akinterinwa (client) defines has fraudulent and arrogant!

The long list of materials I sent to Dr. Oyewole Akinterinwa (client) :
cement
sand
hardner
release agent.

If indeed you are having bad experience with all Nigerian artisan you have been dealing with, then you might need to check your style of dealing. Knew what I went through while doing your job. Stop feeling too insecure!

However, Dr. Oyewole Akinterinwa (client) knows how bad the judicial system in Nigeria is, that’s why he made fraudulent threads on my name but he has done more good than bad. And I am no longer interested in your your maintenance job even if you are willing to pay for labour and materials.

Perhaps, people need to know that dragging someone in the mod will definitely have them their own share of the stains.

Our sincere appreciations to all nairalanders we have been having business with. You shall continue to be prosper.

Agbaje Afeez Oladapo.

Office;
Shop B5 M&J shopping plaza, besides Firstbank, Offa garage Ilorin, Kwara state.

Thanks.

Please note that bad reviews from clients casts doubts on the professional capabilities of a contractor. From the picture you showed 0f the damaged portion, the portion is not too big. Why don't you reach out to the customer and resolve the issue amicably. My thought o.

3 Likes

Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by skup008(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
keeper303:

Please note that bad reviews from clients casts doubts on the professional capabilities of a contractor.

Thanks for your contribution sir.

If only my client had considered that small damaged portion from a job of over 500sqm does not made my job a bad job and defines me a fraudster.

From the book of confidence, it is clear that people do not reason the same way. In fact we were there to meet a Niaralander wanting our service for his floor just yesterday.

However, considering the fact that Dr Akinterinwa (client) first negotiated with me and we agreed on a price. After conclusion, we agreed I visit the proposed site to take measurements. So after traveling all the to ONDO town, who will expect my client to start renegotiating? But yes, he renegotiated promising that if this is well done he will give me a bigger job at the previous price (first agreed price) in Lagos. It was after this he demanded for an agreement of warranty. Sincerely, I did his job not because of his promises but because I believe I always stand a chance in any job. Even if not huge profit, it surely add something to my portfolio.

Furthermore, the Nairalander whom has been awarding us multi-million contract after first giving us a floor contractor never promised us any job after the floor job he engaged me for (People are here who needs just a non greedy, committed person to be in charge of things for them, while you earn handsomely too).

The only reason I held on not reply to all the allegations at first was because I don’t want anything get me emotional so it won’t affect the project I was already rounding up abroad. Now I’m typing on Nigeria soil so it won’t even seems I was hiding abroad.

And MR SEUN, thank you.

There are numbers of us whom this wonderful forum as taking a long way.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by keeper303: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
skup008:

If only my client had considered that small damaged portion from a job of over 500sqm does not made my job a bad job and defines me a fraudster.

From the book of confidence, it is clear that people do not reason the same way. In fact we were there to meet a Niaralander wanting our service for his floor.

However, considering the fact that Dr Akinterinwa (client) first negotiated with me and we agreed on a price. After conclusion, we agreed I visit the proposed site to take measurements. So after traveling all the to ONDO town, who will expect my client to start renegotiating? But yes, he renegotiated promising that if this is well done he will give me a bigger job at the previous price (first agreed price) in Lagos. It was after this he demanded for an agreement of warranty. Sincerely, I did his job not because of his promises but because I believe I always stand a chance in any job. Even if not huge profit, it surely add something to my portfolio.

Furthermore, the Nairalander whom through I was elevated from a floor contractor to a general building contractor never promised me any job after the floor job he engaged me for (People are here who needs just a non greedy, committed person to be in charge of things for them, while you earn handsomely too).

The only reason I held on not reply to all the allegations at first was because I don’t want anything get me emotional so it won’t affect the project I was already rounding up abroad. Now I’m typing on Nigeria soil so it won’t even seems I was hiding abroad.

And MR SEUN, thank you.

You still don't understand what I am trying to advise you about. Nobody will contact you for a Job on Nairaland with this bad review.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mr Afeez Agbaje,

Thank goodness u came out of your hole finally. I knew you would come out to defend your shitty job after calling you out and probably look for another prey . At least I have achieved my first goal of getting u out to respond to me, after your arrogant self, ignoring me

Why lying again about the warranty period ?? even worse on a public forum, about a job still under a warranty that we both signed

Now, I will prove it to you publicly that the shitty job you did for me was under a year warranty when I complained to you . As evidences, I will refer to the agreement document and our WhatsApp conversations screenshots (will post it here) with dates

On 4/9/20 : we signed a contract agreement stating the one year warranty ( see above for document)

16/09/20 : U arrived to site with materials
17/09/20. : Work started
08/10/20 : Work finished
09/10/20 : Final balance paid to U
28/09/21. : I notified you about the floor issues

Now explain publicly how this job is out of warranty

On the issue of floor repairs: of course I agreed with u to come and repair the cracks when u suggested it could be repaired but when u said I would pay, I refused blatantly

Why should I pay for materials and even transport fares for 2 of your men to come and repair the shitty job u did, which was still under warranty… no way! … it will NEVER happen!!

As u said, u will never come to repair the bad job u did for me ….. of course I am not going to beg u …. I paid millions to get this job done so paying another competent artisan few thousands to get it right will not harm me but at least I have made other potential clients to know your incompetence, fraudulent and dishonest ways. …..

FYI, my property manager, who looks after the building and d tenants informed me that cracks have started appearing in other areas , different from the video I sent u initially . This is a job done late last year. I have seen stamped floors of over 5years with no issues

What am experiencing now is the result of employing the service of a quack who does shitty job and cares only for MONEY not the QUALITY of job … Shame unto u !!!!!

1 Like

Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
I am not looking for a job on Nairaland… so why should I be stained to expose u here, where I met u, before u source for another prey or Mugu ( in ur head)

See WhatsApp communication with dates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
More evidences with date

1 Like

Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
skup008:

From the book of confidence, it is clear that people do not reason the same way. In fact we were there to meet a Niaralander wanting our service for his floor.

Furthermore, the Nairalander whom through I was elevated from a floor contractor to a general building contractor never promised me any job after the floor job he engaged me for (People are here who needs just a non greedy, committed person to be in charge of things for them, while you earn handsomely too).

And MR SEUN, thank you.

Small ke ??… in your mind huh

When my manager tells me other places have started cracking up

1 Like

Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Beware!!!
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mr Afeez Agbaje

I understand from your response that you wanna sue for defamation… pls do it quickly… if you don’t, then u are a bloody coward .. I will spare no cost to employ a SAN to jail you for fraud, breach of contract and obtaining money from me under false pretence

You think u can threaten me or other clients on the forum not to expose u or other fraudulent people like u ….U are on looooong run joker!!

U will serve as an example to numerous fraudsters who parade themselves on Nairaland as a contractor/artisan who has no training in what they do … all they are after is client s money

For your information, am not new here, I have worked with several contractors here, not once but several times and most of them, we end up having a cordial and friendly relationship till date

Not every contractor here is dubious!!!
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Beware!!!
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2021
Beware!!
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2021
Beware!
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Beware!!
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by skup008(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
keeper303:

You still don't understand what I am trying to advise you about. Nobody will contact you for a Job on Nairaland with this bad review.

Thanks sir.

We trying to see the best way.
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by skup008(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Drove down to Ondo town yesterday 23/10/2021.

Current state of floor!

1 Like

Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by skup008(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
The part our client is not happy about.

1 Like

Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by keeper303: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
I am happy you are resolving this problem amicably. Sometimes it is not about who is right, but seeking to build clientele. Sometimes too it is better to loose one naira in order to gain #1000. I wish you luck.
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
skup008:

Thanks sir.

We trying to see the best way.

I appreciate the fact that you have contacted me privately; went to the site as claimed on your accord and requested of me how to resolve this, of which I have given you the simple solutions but you are yet to respond to my solutions since 8am today … I await your sincere response this time

1 Like

Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 6:04am On Oct 26, 2021
Beware!!!
Re: FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor by akinola98: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Mr Agbaje

You contacted me privately over a week ago on your own accord, asking me what I wanted to get this floor issue resolved

As u already know, I told u the same thing I have been saying all along that you need to repair the multiple cracks ASAP to prevent floor deterioration… u came back to me telling me to go and buy materials to fix the shitty work you did, which was under warranty when I contacted you but I refused as earlier …

Mr Agbaje, why did u contact me in the first place ?? When u knew u wouldn’t fix this problem and u would still stand on your initial demand . The demand for:

-2 buckets of color hardener.
-1 bucket of release agent.
-4 bags of cement.
-5 buckets sand of wheel barrow
for a “small crack” job is not going to happen

I see your travelling to the site as a show for Nairaland, seeking sympathy support or Kudos NOT a way to resolve this issue because u are still adamant with your request so we are back to square one, with the stamped floor damage deteriorating

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FOR SALE-A Bungalow With 2(nos) Flat(uncompleted) At Ijegun Area, Lagos / Pix: Sand-filled 20 plots Waterfront Land For Sale @ Green Ville Estate, Ajah / SOLD!! Available In Port Harcourt!! 2 Plots Of Land @Igbo-Etche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.