Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife (5754 Views)

Polygamy: Why Men Marry More Wives. / A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! / Does A Man Need More Than One Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by fromwoman(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2006
cheesy Peace,

This is a question that many people have different ideas about. most of the ideas are from one's own enviorment. what your mother or father thinks and the people before them or your relig, and so on. How ever I believe we are afraid to look at a few facts that will help us know the truth about men having more than one wife.

Of course you can say, that me being a man has shaped my thinking and I would have to say this is true because I am a man. but being a man does not stop me from learning the truth. First of all we have to know what is the roll of men and woman and this is lost within the language we speak. The phrase "woman" is the worse thing to call what truly is the "Mother's of all living" (speaking of men and woman) This life force now call woman was once called Hawa which later became Eve. however looking at the facts, Eve was the name of one Hawa not what she is. The life force which came here th earth came in the form that was needed in order to bring life here.and that became a woman , again not in the form you see today.

Every man comes from a woman or a Hawa or a life barrer not the other way around. So if the story of Adam going to sleep and waking up is true, than something is wrong. First You can get a "Y" chromosome from an "X" chromosome, but you can't get a "X" from a "Y". The "x" chromosome is the dominate form. So again according to sicence, if Adam was here first! Where did he get the "X" from if only woman have an "X" ot the "X" is the female part of man? why do man have breast that don't work? Man still had to have a mother. and if their were no other woman on earth and God gave man an "X" and an "Y" chromosome The "Y" is a Degenerated "X" or undeformed "X" which produces a agressive behavor. So then God must be a woman or Adam had a mother you can't hide behind "well I believe" if it is not facts it has to go, So sorry guys god hade to be more in the form of a woman than a man. Not the woman that we see here today victums of this system.

It was said "Let Us Make Man In Our Image" so truly men are in the image of woman. All imbros are Female first and then mutate in to a male this is truth. So why was this man needed? To be a worker. The making of man was due to the need for strength and this strength (which is another story) has now become power. The force behind every great nation was the strength of a Hawa (mother of all living) this strength was not muscle but wisdom. Their are only two primary forces, agreeable, and disagreeable. We all have the power to use ether, or be controlled to use ether or both, depending on the need. So if men are in control, and most men would like to have more than one woman or need to have more than one woman due to his nature, then this would be the norm today. The fact is the Hawa's of the earth are in control but the point of reference is no longer agreeable.

Hawa began to love that which she created. (a male child) What use to bring woman together now pulls them apart. but you can't hide the true nature of men or woman. men were created to respond to his creator (a woman). and to protect her in this strange place called earth. this was all good until Hawa learned about vanity. It was no longer good to love another woman for the bring forth of children of light but to fight for the strongist male. This was truly the start of war. dissagreeable energy was able to use Hawa to bring down and stop the progress of bring true love to this place.

Lets talk about a few facts. This may not be true of every woman, but I know it is true of most. If I was a mail man and I came to the front door of a woman's house to deliver a package, and she only had on her underware, she would run and get something to cover herself. However you can take that same woman to the beach under the sun and she will go behind a wall, take off her clothing and put on what is no different then what she had on at home, and walk around more men than just one. What kind of thinking is this? it seems to depend on the enviorment you are in weather you are to be respected or not. woman (most woman) are the only beings on this planet that walk around with a mirror to look at themself. When you talk about marrage you are talking about loyalty not sex. Sex is something completely different. when a woman gets marred, she puts on a vail to show her purity. and that she is only to be seen by her husband. but two weeks after the honeymoon, the vail comes off and the tight dress or paints come on. So yes you have clothing on but for another man who is designed to be atracted to you, is suppose to not look at you. however you know he will respond to his nature. Of course you didn't buy that Clothing for men to look at you, but you know it will happen. He may not display his looking outwardly but most men will look. and this will make your Mate (or your woman) mad at you. But another man is also looking at your mate as well.

Today we live in a system that is all messed up. No one knows what to do because no one wants to be responsable, our point of reference is distorted. When a woman who is married, works for another man, and has to put her children in child care, she is loyal to two menimsorry you ladies may not want to know this but truth is truth. Some woman will get up early in the morning to be at work at 8:00 am in the morning. So your boss is getting your best hours. Your Husband not having a job, is not the excuse to go serve another man. And not having sex with your boss (if a man has nothing to do with it) you are married and loyal to another man. So all across america every day millions of woman who are married leave their home for 40 hours a week to serve another man. And he provides for her in the form of a check. If this is because your man has no job, than get together with other woman who have men who can't find good jobs, and protest and say we woman are not going to work because our men can't find jobs. but in order to pull you away from your greatness, you are programed to turn aganst your mate. You can press charges aganst the father of your children, collect money from him and still have a job this is the trick of disagreeable energy. and the distruction of men. for the sake of your vanity.

Most employers get goverment money for employing women because you are considered a minority. And if you are a nubian woman you are a double minority. Again the fact is that woman are not a minority there are about 30 woman for every man on the planet. SO companies will want a woman over a man unless it is a job of power and control. Their are just enough woman who have power to make the rest say "I want what you got, I want to have Power. What more power is there than being the mother of all living things, men and woman?

Why was there Polygamy? Polygamy was about bringing up children to live in the image of God (their mother's) this image was one of compassion, love, and respect, woman would select a male and would mate with him and together they would teach the childred. This was a true form of power. How many children today can't see their father's because he is with another woman, and the woman hate each other? This nature of man is as old as man and was designed by woman believe it or not you want to be attrative but some woman wanting the same thing is tring to attract your man. Woman don't have respect for each other and have forgotten just how great who they are truly is. I had a young lady say to me "OH, so woman are to stay in the house, don't play sports, don't plat football, or Box or what ever. I said to her, " if none of these things exist, you still are the only being on earth that can do what you do and that is bring life. So now woman because of the devil don't want to have children. Babies are being thrown in the trash. in China men want boys and not girls in order to carry the family business, this is foolish think "no girls, there will be no boys" This is not to say men don't need control, but when sex sales all over TV, and in the clubs and all over the earth it's hard to know what is nature and what is sex. woman like attenion from men, and this is not a bad thing but if you are truly about your man, and not your vanity and you can be honist with yourself, then you would only work for your mate. and what ever you did or could not do you would be in it together. and if you selected a mate that was not good. then you made a bad choice. But as long as you are together you should help him just as you did when he was a boy. you are still the mother of all living. working for another man is the same thing you say you don't like from your mate. because your mate can't bring home another woman while you are at work.

We have to look at all the information and there is much more than what I am placing here. Polygamy was also about keeping your seed pure (which is another story). the beast is slick, and the children are what we are loosing. He has to make woman think that taking care of children is beneath them. and the only way to be a real woman is to do what men do. so along came the virgina slims the " I don't need no man thinking" (but you still need one to see you in that dress). men are being killed (and Now woman) at war so woman had to make up the work force. So being away from the home was glamorizes and being at home was lame. The greatist being on this earth is Hawa the mother of all living. And things will never change until the way woman feel about each other over a man changes. there will always be a shortage of men there has always been. think about this , a man has one "X" and one "Y" chromosome a woman has two "X" chromosome's even on this level if you add up the "X" and "Y" you get one "Y" and three "X". "Y" "X" and "X" "X. this is truth not because I am a man, but because Life say so. Nature and the wild say so. we have relationships for the wrong reasons and this is not love. stop fighting over men if a man loves two woman the true challenge is can the woman involved have respect for what this man feels naturally? we were designed to love you to mate with you. you use this nature to attract us to you. you use your body when you use to use your mind and wisdom about the oneness of life. there was no need for jealousy and the right enviorment was there to support it. men didn't need to look around for other woman because he knew his family was strong. if we want to fix things we have to be willing to look at the whole condition we are all living with. I bring this in peace and truth to the best of what I am, a man, a child of Hawa,

Peace, to all the Hawa's The Mothers Of all Living.
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by luridguy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2006
am not sure what your trying to say in the first part of your post but the idea of trying to place God has a man or woman is really not right am not sure if you are christian or not but you did coat the scripture and the bible would have told us that God was a woman so trying to use human reasoning to prove that God is a woman is really sick(no hard feelings just a lack of a better word) God created man in his own image and the x and ychromosome except you are talking of some other religon because you talking of hawa and all that undecided
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by lioness(f): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2006
sad Maybe its just me but things just dont add up anymore on NL.
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by UsherGurl(f): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2006
Thanks god! You gave me some ideas about Polygamy kissWe are having an oral debate in english about it kiss kissThank you thank you kiss
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by fromwoman(m): 2:20am On Feb 14, 2006
Peace, Just to try and make clear a few things I placed about men having more than one mate or wife. first of all thank all who responded. This is how we all learn and grow cheesy. It seems to be wrong to look at god as a woman when for years most holy books describes god as a HE. God created Man in HIS not HER Image. All the images of god is a man. Let me explain. When you are talking about god, that is different than talking about what I like to call "THE ALL" The all is what we are a part of. Yes it is true, to say "THE ALL" is a man, woman, child, tree, or what ever is to say that god is a person place or thing. The All created All persons places and things. what we are and what everything is, is different forms of energy. and all energy belongs to the "ALL" This "ALL" made created life and the forces that keep life safe. we were created from that as was every thing else. In the bible it says. "now let US (more than one) make man in OUR (more than one) image. First of all this information is written as if some being is having a confersation with some one else
The second point is who ever wrote this information is writting as if observing or third person. So eather this is bad grammer, or some things were never explained for what ever reason. in the original scripts the names of these beings were used. you knew who was being talked about. as things began to translate, the truth was lost. Some of the names that were used were Elohim ( which means those like EL). Also when people say A-Men At the end of a praying, what are they saying? The truth is A-Man-RA was a god that didn't make him the "ALL" but a life form created from the "ALL". We personalize things so we can understand it, but it truly makes it harder to understand. SO when I said that a woman is the true form of god what I am saying is that a woman in the form she is in here on earth is just one form. however only this form can give birth. Weather a dog- its the female dog. or a horse its the female horse. man has for years been trying to place women in some under class way of thinking (not all men) but this was done by design fromthe disagreeable ones. their are many beings here from different parts of the universe. their is life inside of you so small you cant see it. their are living things that attack man and earth why if from earth? Mother earth would make something from it self that would kill it? what is being called a woman is a life force from the "ALL" men as well but the truth is men , all men, come from the womb of a woman so that would make a woman a god to man. If God created man in her image. this is hard for people to understand after being told lies for life times. Men get their compassion from their X chromosome not from the Y. mathamatics and science don't lie people do.
Peace to all Ibraham
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by eveseh(f): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2006
it's bad becos there wont be no piece in da home
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by amaikama(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2009
@poster!! its kindda good you know. it will reduce the number of unmarried women searching for hussy grin
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by glenclawso: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2010
Using your logic it dictates that there is both a Father and Mother God. Last time I checked a women cannot create a child without a man.
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by blank(f): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2010
Nice.
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by WhiteOne(f): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2010
Why the women should hate each other if  brought up in a polygamy household?
Is it not the man and the first wife, which choose the other wifes.
Poor Judgement and taff luck, I would say than!
Or did the men just go outside the compound and where looking for free food for his willy?
Than you hardly can call this thingy outside a wife!
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by mutter(f): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2010
Very few men are capable of running a home with more than one wife and treating them equally.
Many men are not in a position to maintain more than one wife today.
When I go to work I do not serve another man, i serve my husband and kids because the money is being spent with them and for them.
whiteone maybe you should try it to know just how hard it is.
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by WhiteOne(f): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2010
What is hard about it? Mutter do not be so greedly!
If Baba made a good choice, i would not might one or two of us at home.
Less cooking, less cleaning, less taking care of everything for me.
Of course he must provide very well for me and specially for my kids.

And all of us woman must do something usefull for the success of the family.
Going to work in an office, running your own business success and very smart or beeing the one, who teach or take care of all our children.
Being lazy or making Big Madam, who only goes shopping, drive a new car and make mouth, i will kick you out and i do not care, if you have a child for us or not! A woman must earn and maintain her space within the family.

And baba must be smart, too. He must service and provide for every one.
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by mutter(f): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2010
dream on whiteone polygamy hardly functions that way these days.
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by Romeo4real(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2010
@mutter -
dream on whiteone polygamy hardly functions that way these days.
It would be wrong to use personal experience as a lens to view polygamy - and i don't necessarily mean being personally involved in it. As Nigerians, our view of polygamy has been skewed by what we have experienced within our society - either personally, in the family, with friends, neighbours or in the general public. Polygamy in Nigeria has generally been an abject failure.

It takes special people to make the institution of Polygamy, or more precisely, Polygyny work - both husband and wives. There are many other societies where polygamy is practised - and not only does it work, it works well; for those practising it
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by mamagee3(f): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2010
What's with the essay anyway?

Polygamy exists and it's the practice of having more than one wife.

What's the essay for?
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by WhiteOne(f): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2010
A dream is just something what does not have become realiy.
It will deal with it, if ever my husband have the wish to wink the family.
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by bawomolo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2010
WhiteOne:

What is hard about it? Mutter do not be so greedly!
If Baba made a good choice, i would not might one or two of us at home.
Less cooking, less cleaning, less taking care of everything for me.
Of course he must provide very well for me and specially for my kids.

And all of us woman must do something usefull for the success of the family.
Going to work in an office, running your own business success and very smart or beeing the one, who teach or take care of all our children.
Being lazy or making Big Madam, who only goes shopping, drive a new car and make mouth, i will kick you out and i do not care, if you have a child for us or not! A woman must earn and maintain her space within the family.

And baba must be smart, too. He must service and provide for every one.

Just like communism, it sounds so beautiful and ideal on paper then human nature sets in.

lol@kicking a married woman out these day and age.
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by vanbonattel: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2012
Thats the way the world was supposed to be, 1 man:3 wives and there will never be extra women to practise ashewo or follow sugar daddy
Re: Polygamy Essay: Men Having More Than One Wife by Johndoe100(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2012
van bonattel: Thats the way the world was supposed to be, 1 man:3 wives and there will never be extra women to practise ashewo or follow sugar daddy

Abeg Ohh. This is a frightening thought.

(1) (Reply)

Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) / What Are The Roles Of Parents In Their Child Marriage? / Married With No Friends : Lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.