Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s (902 Views)

A Job Offer For A UI/UX Designer/product Design / I Want Two Graphic Designers To Join My Graphics Design Team. / Step By Step Painting Of A Beautiful Woman Using The Picsart App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by Willmichael(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hola amigos ��

My team recently worked on a solution to help pregnant mothers access proper antenatal care.

Here's how we carried out our ideation process.
Yea. You can call it a mini-case study

Not so good at this writing thing, but here goes...

https://link.medium.com/gVkoqyjIkkb
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by missimelda01(f): 1:23am On Oct 18, 2021
Niceee...you’re still doing the google UX design course?
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by Emeraldfynest(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2021
Good morning Imelda, were you able to complete HNG? I've started the Google UX course as well.
missimelda01:
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by Willmichael(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2021
missimelda01:

Gracias

Yea. Still on the Google course, although at a slower pace for now

You? How far HNG?
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by missimelda01(f): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Willmichael:

Gracias

Yea. Still on the Google course, although at a slower pace for now

You? How far HNG?
I’m a FINALIST! grin
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by Willmichael(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
missimelda01:

I’m a FINALIST! grin

Wow. I'm really really really happy for you. You'd be the 4th I know, for you (virtually) that's ending a finalist

So happy

Nor forget me oo
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by missimelda01(f): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Good morning Imelda, were you able to complete HNG? I've started the Google UX course as well.
Yes o, HNG ended yesterday and I was among the 50 design finalists. Good to know that you’ve started the UX course, I would start mine now that HNG is over...good luck.
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by Emeraldfynest(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Wow, that's a big one. Congrats, I'm happy for you. Did you do the Zuri training before you went for HNG?
missimelda01:

Yes o, HNG ended yesterday and I was among the 50 design finalists. Good to know that you’ve started the UX course, I would start mine now that HNG is over...good luck.
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by missimelda01(f): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Wow, that's a big one. Congrats, I'm happy for you. Did you do the Zuri training before you went for HNG?
Yes I did..thanks
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by Emeraldfynest(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2021
Great, you dey motivate me grin grin. I have plans to follow the same path next year. Since you will have a good number of projects in your portfolio now, you can sign up on Upwork for freelancing.
missimelda01:

Yes I did..thanks
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by Emeraldfynest(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
I just read this bro, very interesting and well detailed. Sounds like you were stressed a lot though grin
Willmichael:
Hola amigos ��

My team recently worked on a solution to help pregnant mothers access proper antenatal care.

Here's how we carried out our ideation process.
Yea. You can call it a mini-case study

Not so good at this writing thing, but here goes...

https://link.medium.com/gVkoqyjIkkb
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by Willmichael(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
I just read this bro, very interesting and well detailed. Sounds like you were stressed a lot though grin

Ọmọ, brainstorming and designing in 4 days, I almost didn't sleep.

Thanks man. I really appreciate it

It was published to UX Collective Bootcamp by the way
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by Willmichael(m): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Great, you dey motivate me grin grin. I have plans to follow the same path next year. Since you will have a good number of projects in your portfolio now, you can sign up on Upwork for freelancing.

Can you kindly put is through how this upwork stuff works? cry
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by Willmichael(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
missimelda01:

Ọmọ... U don turn agba laidis

Post for LinkedIn mk dem rush you o
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Upwork is a freelancing platform where clients post jobs for skilled freelancers to apply to, the jobs are available in different categories, from SEO writing, video editing, programming, just think of any digital skill at all.

Unlike Fiverr where you create gigs and clients buy, you apply for jobs on Upwork and honestly, it is quite competitive I must say. But with consistency, and a good portfolio, you will definitely make it. Here are some screenshots of UI/UX jobs available. Imagine being paid let's say$30 per hour for 20 hours per week, for a job of 3 months. Although Upwork charges 20% on all jobs done.
Willmichael:

Can you kindly put is through how this Upwork stuff works? cry

1 Like

Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Wow, sounds interesting, how long have you been at Genesys?
Willmichael:

Ọmọ, brainstorming and designing in 4 days, I almost didn't sleep.

Thanks man. I really appreciate it

It was published to UX Collective Bootcamp by the way
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Yes o, there are a lot of jobs in this field, even on Dribbble and Behance too. I pray I reach this level one day too sha.
Willmichael:

Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by missimelda01(f): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Willmichael:

lol I honestly want to but I don’t know where to start from...you know LinkedIn people are too serious undecided
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by Willmichael(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Wow, sounds interesting, how long have you been at Genesys?

This is about 3 months now, it's like a diluted-HNG
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by Willmichael(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2021
missimelda01:

lol I honestly want to but I don’t know where to start from...you know LinkedIn people are too serious undecided

LinkedIn people are too serious o. Won't lie to you.

But it's also full of lies too. I didn't like it cos of that. I still don't like it

Buh like dis, I don join, make I follow fake am, till I make am. Then, I hope to change the narrative if I can

It's the one of the best places to get exposed and connected and network and see opportunities
Re: How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s by Emeraldfynest(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Okay
Willmichael:

This is about 3 months now, it's like a diluted-HNG

(1) (Reply)

My Latest Caricature Art / Lets Help You With Your Event At Walters Event Solutions / Lighting In Film Making (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.