Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

NPA Repositions Seaports For Intra-Africa Trade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPA Repositions Seaports For Intra-Africa Trade (5186 Views)

Rice Vessels Set To Berth At Nigerian Seaports As 57000 MT Of Corn Floods Lagos / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / FG Approves Two New Seaports In South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPA Repositions Seaports For Intra-Africa Trade by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 15, 2021
Coronabirus:

Village girl/boy with zero exposure and no aorta of civilization. Ethno-religious bigots with no sense of reasoning.
If ur kinsmen are elected into offices abroad u come here and celebrate it but can't have the same sense of reasoning at home undecided
Very disappointing!!!!!

The issue is that abroad those people aren't given positions because of their tribe but their capability and the fact that they have been found worthy.... it's why we celebrate. Over here in nigeria, your people (Northerners) are largely given this positions not because they are qualified but because of tribe. And you guys have proven to be really bad at leadership or perhaps bad at picking the right leaders.

1 Like

Re: NPA Repositions Seaports For Intra-Africa Trade by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2021
WesternOligarch:

The issue is that abroad those people aren't given positions because of their tribe but their capability and the fact that they have been found worthy.... it's why we celebrate. Over here in nigeria, your people (Northerners) are largely given this positions not because they are qualified but because of tribe. And you guys have proven to be really bad at leadership or perhaps bad at picking the right leaders.
if not because u are driven by excessive bigotry can't u see how Northern Governors perform much better than urs in all ramifications? May be u are saying this because u haven't set ur foot outside ur zone.
It is a big shame for u to compare North and south in terms of competence or delivery. Ayade is Associate Professor in oil rich Niger-Delta but compare his performance with Prof. Zulum from poor North-East and see what is competence.
Fayemi has PhD and compare him with his counterpart Kano state PhD holder and assess how ours mind their business.
Your people have been in charge of FIRS for years but couldn't make it better than under ours and under PMB Govt; under GEJ it wasn't generating upto N300b now generating abt N5trillion annually, NCC under ur people wasn't generating N100b annually now generating more than N4trillion, under ur people Custom used to generate less than N100b now it generates more than N3Trillion annually.
Under ur so called competent fellow, our roads were bad and they never care to help the situation, under ur ppl our railways decayed despite trillions injected into the sector, power generation was killed under ur fellow deliberately to sabotage others industrial growth, under ur fellow our ports were monopolised to sabotage others economy at the detriment of the citizens sufferings, under ur competent fellow petrol used to be at its booming rate in world market but never care to utilise the income well, under the leaderahip of ur fellow competent man CBN is so confused with dollar to Naira ratio at N500/$1, under ur ppl South has the worst roads, under ur so called competent fellow south can't boast of having fair access to social amenities compared to their Northern counterparts. You can't boast of having a Southerner who transform a ministry into greatness as in the case of Pantami at Ministry of communication and digital economy and how Jelani Aliyu transform Automobile industry. I don't know if u have another definition of competence?
I just cite these examples to counter ur illusion but competence know nor tribe or religion, try to shun this obsession of hatred!
Re: NPA Repositions Seaports For Intra-Africa Trade by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Coronabirus:

Village girl/boy with zero exposure and no aorta of civilization. Ethno-religious bigots with no sense of reasoning.
If ur kinsmen are elected into offices abroad u come here and celebrate it but can't have the same sense of reasoning at home undecided
Very disappointing!!!!!

You people should go and rule yourselves in the North. I’m just happy my people in the South are waking up. Very soon, we will chase all you fools back to your desert.
Re: NPA Repositions Seaports For Intra-Africa Trade by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Coronabirus:
if not because u are driven by excessive bigotry can't u see how Northern Governors perform much better than urs in all ramifications? May be u are saying this because u haven't set ur foot outside ur zone.
Northern Governors are performing than their Southern counterpart yet, there is more poor people in Northern Nigeria? I'm I missing something here

On what basis is Northern Nigeria more better than Southern Nigeria?

Without the South, Northern Nigeria will be nothing.

I hope a serious Southerner will become the president soon, not a weakling like GEJ.

NPA, NNPC etc should just be privatise.
Re: NPA Repositions Seaports For Intra-Africa Trade by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Northern Governors are performing than their Southern counterpart yet, there is more poor people in Northern Nigeria? I'm I missing something here

On what basis is Northern Nigeria more better than Southern Nigeria?

Without the South, Northern Nigeria will be nothing.

I hope a serious Southerner will become the president soon, not a weakling like GEJ.

NPA, NNPC etc should just be privatise.

Africa is characterised by poverty due to poor governance. I have been to all Nigerian states and saw how people are struggling to survive, ur problem is after escaping ur villages u hardly go back to know their social condition. Most of u making rhetoric comments abt North and poverty are escapees of village poverty. Northerners are not that lazy to depend on mineral resources as a professional of hardwrk because it is God given gift.
We are farmers and we feed the Nation wether u like it or not.
''In 2020, Nigeria's GDP amounted to 152,32 trillion Naira, over 500 billion U.S.dollars. About 24 percent of Gross Domestic Product was generated by the agricultural sector. The largest contribution was given by crop productions, which generated 21.8 percent of the country's GDP in 2020.

Agriculture contributes to a significant part of the country's GDP. It is a key activity for Nigeria's economy after oil. Nevertheless, agricultural activities provide livelihood for many Nigerians, whereas the wealth generated by oil reaches a restricted share of people.''
Also, ''the agricultural sector remains the largest employer in Nigeria, employing more than 36% of the labour force''.
Re: NPA Repositions Seaports For Intra-Africa Trade by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
kmcutez:

You people should go and rule yourselves in the North. I’m just happy my people in the South are waking up. Very soon, we will chase all you fools back to your desert.

South can never wake up with the ethno-religious tactic uare deploying. You can't chant southern unity while at the same time abusing some for their religious background, mocking them with all sort of names for just being different from u religiously.
North will support Tinubu come 2023 the same way West supported PMB in previous elections and we will see how if u can go and hug transformer...
Re: NPA Repositions Seaports For Intra-Africa Trade by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Coronabirus:

Africa is characterised by poverty due to poor governance. I have been to all Nigerian states and saw how people are struggling to survive, ur problem is after escaping ur villages u hardly go back to know their social condition. Most of u making rhetoric comments abt North and poverty are escapees of village poverty. Northerners are not that lazy to depend on mineral resources as a professional of hardwrk because it is God given gift.
We are farmers and we feed the Nation wether u like it or not.
''In 2020, Nigeria's GDP amounted to 152,32 trillion Naira, over 500 billion U.S.dollars. About 24 percent of Gross Domestic Product was generated by the agricultural sector. The largest contribution was given by crop productions, which generated 21.8 percent of the country's GDP in 2020.

Agriculture contributes to a significant part of the country's GDP. It is a key activity for Nigeria's economy after oil. Nevertheless, agricultural activities provide livelihood for many Nigerians, whereas the wealth generated by oil reaches a restricted share of people.''
Also, ''the agricultural sector remains the largest employer in Nigeria, employing more than 36% of the labour force''.
Trash upon Trash

If Northern Nigeria is an independent country, it will be the poorest country in the world.

There are poor people all over Nigeria, but absolute majority is in Northern Nigeria.

You don't feed the country, the people are buying the food crops with their money... They are not giving for free.

Why did bubu close the land boarders? Let him open it, so we Southerners can start importing from Benin, while you malams can keep on eating your tomatoes and onions.

There is nothing the North is producing that is not been produce in the South.

https://www.wfp.org/emergencies/nigeria-emergency

Keep on beating your chest about feeding Southerners, while famine dey spread through the North like water.

The poverty level in almost all the Northern States is more than 60% but you're here beating your useless chest grin

You're lucky the South and North us United,If your region is part of Niger Republic or Chad, you for no fit open your useless mouth dey reason me anyhow for here.

Arrogant and ungrateful parasite!
Re: NPA Repositions Seaports For Intra-Africa Trade by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Coronabirus:

South can never wake up with the ethno-religious tactic uare deploying. You can't chant southern unity while at the same time abusing some for their religious background, mocking them with all sort of names for just being different from u religiously.
North will support Tinubu come 2023 the same way West supported PMB in previous elections and we will see how if u can go and hug transformer...

Not everyone needs to wake up. Just a few in well placed positions. Bye Esau.
Re: NPA Repositions Seaports For Intra-Africa Trade by AsawanaDgreat: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
johnman40:
ebina food Nahim be ur own problem,ur oga is planing to take npa to north u talking about oonje food big fool continue,I bet u one of the people that always collect 5k from politifians an sell ur future
I can see you one of the thugs these politicians use during elections and they will dump after giving you peanut
Re: NPA Repositions Seaports For Intra-Africa Trade by BestRicePlug28(f): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2021
Coronabirus:
It is a big shame for u to compare North and south in terms of competence or delivery. Ayade is Associate Professor in oil rich Niger-Delta but compare his performance with Prof. Zulum from poor North-East and see what is competence.
Fayemi has PhD and compare him with his counterpart Kano state PhD holder and assess how ours mind their business.
Your people have been in charge of FIRS for years but couldn't make it better than under ours and under PMB Govt; under GEJ it wasn't generating upto N300b now generating abt N5trillion annually, NCC under ur people wasn't generating N100b annually now generating more than N4trillion, under ur people Custom used to generate less than N100b now it generates more than N3Trillion annually.
Under ur so called competent fellow, our roads were bad and they never care to help the situation, under ur ppl our railways decayed despite trillions injected into the sector, power generation was killed under ur fellow deliberately to sabotage others industrial growth, under ur fellow our ports were monopolised to sabotage others economy at the detriment of the citizens sufferings, under ur competent fellow petrol used to be at its booming rate in world market but never care to utilise the income well, under the leaderahip of ur fellow competent man CBN is so confused with dollar to Naira ratio at N500/$1, under ur ppl South has the worst roads, under ur so called competent fellow south can't boast of having fair access to social amenities compared to their Northern counterparts. You can't boast of having a Southerner who transform a ministry into greatness as in the case of Pantami at Ministry of communication and digital economy and how Jelani Aliyu transform Automobile industry. I don't know if u have another definition of competence?
I just cite these examples to counter ur illusion but competence know nor tribe or religion, try to shun this obsession of hatred!

See I love your defense but I don't like how u keep comparing the north at every Topic.

Every state is good for something no matter how bad we try to pain it. This tribalism na still we the practice am Come make am look like say our hand no dey

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Atiku, Tinubu And Obi Stand Nationwide If Elections Where To Hold Today. / BREAKING!!! Peter Obi Comes 3rd In UK Top 100 List / Why SE Must Build A Seaport Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.