Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos (2186 Views)

Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja / Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / Man Beaten For Swapping His Fake Iphone With Original At Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos by allwell51: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Man shows off a fake iPhone 12 he bought at Computer Village in Lagos

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVAiEspAPpr/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqUDtLRmDa4&feature=youtu.be
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos by BigSarah(f): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Don't people ever test these gadgets before purchase?
Since they're obviously not buying from licensed stores.
Re: Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos by richmond500: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
BigSarah:
Don't people ever test these gadgets before purchase?
Since they're obviously not buying from licensed stores.
This is how they do it.
They will show u iphone12, everything is Iphone12, u will put it on, check everything and confirm it.
Now during the packaging stage, they will swap the phone and give u another thing, they will tell u to charge it for X-hours before u use it. With that in mind, u won't want to put it on while leaving until u charge it.
.on reaching ur house, NEPA don take light, u run go buy 1,500 fuel and put for generator, u charge it, later put it on and see Itel.

U have to be street smart, whenever u want to buy phone, tell them u want to feel it and confirm, when they give it to u, tell them u want to see how it charge, they will help u charge the phone, collect the charger and the phone, pay them and tell them to forget about packaging it as u want to show off already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mumu boy, you no get brain and you wan use iPhone. I don't trust retailers, I buy from reliable brand
Re: Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos by cocoduck: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Just go inside shops in computer village, stop buying from the roadside, I bought a Toshiba laptop from a shop in that place, the computer is still working, 4 years later, yes 4 good years.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos by durangokid: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
richmond500:
This is how they do it.
They will show u iphone12, everything is Iphone12, u will put it on, check everything and confirm it.
Now during the packaging stage, they will swap the phone and give u another thing, they will tell u to charge it for X-hours before u use it. With that in mind, u won't want to put it on while leaving until u charge it.
.on reaching ur house, NEPA don take light, u run go buy 1,500 fuel and put for generator, u charge it, later put it on and see Itel.

U have to be street smart, whenever u want to buy phone, tell them u want to feel it and confirm, when they give it to u, tell them u want to see how it charge, they will help u charge the phone, collect the charger and the phone, pay them and tell them to forget about packaging it as u want to show off already
. Then that person is fool, or check properly that person that is sending this post is a descendant if something that fall from sky who think with this little thrash he sent here can undermine the traders at computer village
Re: Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos by treesun: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Otigba people! You too want to buy iPhone 12 for N100k, Nigeria is a very funny country.
Re: Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wheres the receipt? I know say e no get.

Nah cheap iPhone he buy beside the road
Re: Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos by Unik3030: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
richmond500:
This is how they do it.

na mugu b d guy,once them first show u wetin u really want just tell them to bring other accessories join n from there dey go house.

I don know this thing since when I dey secondary school, I don buy phone b4 n i no collect all those packaging case I comot d shop like that go buy nylon na him I use carry phone go house
Re: Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos by sreamsense: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
I think all the market leaders in computer village and Alaba need to do something regarding fake sellers in their midst. These people are terrible, they can do anything for money by selling fake products. Don't blame this guy, it is the fake sellers that are fradulent and have fraud runs in their vains.

Even many shop owners in Computer village and Alaba will do everything to convince you that they are selling original products only for you to discover they are dubious in characters. You and I already know those that can do anything for money by selling fake products; it is in their blood, market leaders should take drastic steps to address this issues, it is painful for somebody to loose hard earned money just to fraudster in 2- minutes without getting what you paid for.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos by PapaNnamdi: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
cocoduck:
Just go inside shops in computer village, stop buying from the roadside, I bought a Toshiba laptop from a shop in that place, the cmputer is still wworking, 4 years later, yes 4 good years.

You are not using the laptop to it's full potential sir, that laptop suppose don spoil
Re: Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos by tafabaloo(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lols
Re: Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos by folarr(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
The iphone is not fake, the guy that posted this wants to defame computer village guys and Nigeria as a whole
I saw this on TikTok it is just the picture of the itel booting screen in full screen mode on the iphone's gallery
lalasticlala mynd44 please take this down as this breaks rule number 8 of this forum
Re: Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos by cocoduck: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

You are not using the laptop to it's full potential sir, that laptop suppose don spoil
Nope! I spent N80,000 on it. I went for quality. Stop buyng cheap things.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off A Fake Iphone 12 He Bought At Computer Village In Lagos by FrustratedCow(f): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
folarr:
The iphone is not fake, the guy that posted this wants to defame computer village guys and Nigeria as a whole
I saw this on TikTok it is just the picture of the itel booting screen in full screen mode on the iphone's gallery
lalast.iclala mynd.44 please take this down as this breaks rule number 8 of this forum
you're one of those petty criminals that sold the fake device and scam that young man of his hard earned money.
Don't worry we'll track and get you arrested soon.

(1) (Reply)

Cult War: Police Arrest 30 Suspects, Recover Severed Head Of Victim In Edo / Indecent Dressing Is The Major Reason Behind Most Rape Cases In Our High Institution? / Fisayo Oluwafemi Described As The Biggest Criminal In Australia -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.