Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Want To Quit My Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Quit My Job (571 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo / Do I Need To Quit My Job ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Quit My Job by Chickennuggets: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hello everyone. Pls I need suggestions. I’m working currently with an investment banking company. They deal in securities and also trade for people on the stock exchange. I am not really someone who has wanted to work in an organization. My mind is really into crypto and Fx trading. I want to pay for the course but i won’t have time because of my job. Now I am planning on quitting my job and focus squarely on trading. What do you guys think? Is it a nice idea?
Re: I Want To Quit My Job by TheOldGods: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Chickennuggets:
Hello everyone. Pls I need suggestions. I’m working currently with an investment banking company. They deal in securities and also trade for people on the stock exchange. I am not really someone who has wanted to work in an organization. My mind is really into crypto and Fx trading. I want to pay for the course but i won’t have time because of my job. Now I am planning on quitting my job and focus squarely on trading. What do you guys think? Is it a nice idea?
who told u crypto trading is full time secure job?

Better stick to your job. Crypto is a side hustle

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit My Job by Oyiboman69: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Life is a choice....
Re: I Want To Quit My Job by Fortunate25(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Crypto might pay off that's only if you have the right info on investments and which i think you shouldn't quit your job yet for it.

But you see Forex Run for your dear life.
It won't make you rich, It'll rather rip you off.
Trust me you'll thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit My Job by odinson1(m): 12:40am On Oct 16, 2021
Chickennuggets:

Why the hell would any sane person want to quit his job in this economy?

Do you have any side business, investment or savings?
Re: I Want To Quit My Job by Rewawriters01: 5:20am On Oct 16, 2021
We spend 4 to 6 years in the university studying, only to come out to look for job and sometimes we don't get that job.

Even if we get the job, we are being underpaid.

Life in Nigeria now is very hard that even if you are being paid N100,000 you will still struggle to survive.

How many people even get paid such an amount.

For you to survive in Nigeria you need a high paying skill to solve high paying problems.

And copywriting is one of them.

Copywriting is using the power of the written words to start, enhance or extend a relationship in sales.

Everything you see around you today are product of copywriting.

Facebook ads, bill boards, Tv adverts Radio jingles, magazines, to mention a few.

With Copywriting you work with foreign clients and get paid in dollars.

Just imagine being paid a whooping $500 just to write a letter.

That is about N250,000, and you can do this in less than 24 hours.

But what if i tell you that you can become a copywriter in 3 months with the right training and dedication?

Would you like to tap from this ever growing industry?

I would be holding a 3 day free class in Copywriting and LinkedIn marketing starting on Monday 18th of Oct.2021.

Send a whatsapp message to this no. to join for free.

Re: I Want To Quit My Job by Klass99(f): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2021
smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Quit My Job by cayorday89(m): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2021
Not the way to go if you don't have solid backup, those things are more or less a side hustle which comes with its own downtime, go into it if your are sure of 2 years expenses without having to beg... Even those that wants to teach you, it's the money they get in teaching that sustains them most times as the sure income they get. All na still income from crypto and forex even if the bulk of it is from training fee charged to newbies...

(1) (Reply)

Ten Influential Politicians In Nigeria / Get Empowered Learn How To Become A Professional Event Decorator / A Close Mouth Is A Closed Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.