Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,348 members, 7,868,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Part 6. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Part 6. (122 Views)

What Does Bible Mean By "The Righteousness That Exceeds That Of The Pharisees?" / Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God / Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Part 6. by PastorSomba(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
REVELATION OF THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Part 6.

Romans 1:16-17 (KJV)16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Romans 10:6, 8-10 (KJV) But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise,....But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Romans 3:21-26; 4:3-22; 5:17-21; 6:13-20; 9:30-31; 10:1-10; Ephesians 4:24; Galatians 2:20-21.

Today we continue on the new series of study on the mystery of the blood of Jesus titled THE REVELATION OF THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS and all its blessings and benefits to us:

10. THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IS IN YOUR SPIRIT:
The real you is not your mind or your body but your spirit. Only what is in your heart or spirit is what is credited to you and that is what is of most importance to God. God looks at and relates only with the spirit of man. In the spirit of a man lies all the truth about him, his thoughts, motives and actions. Every other religion has a dead spirit, so they are only using their body and mind to try to contact God which is impossible. Having a form of godliness but denying the truth.

The true righteousness is the one that is in your spirit, not the one in your mind or in your body. If you display righteousness in your mind and in your body without the spirit, you are a hypocrite. You are manifesting what you are not and what you don't have. Righteousness is a state of being of the spirit of the believer. His spirit has been recreated in righteousness according to Ephesians 4:24 (KJV) "And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness."

It is only the believer that can put on his body and his mind the righteousness of God because he already has it in his spirit. That is the righteousness that is acceptable to God. I pray for you in Jesus name from now on you will know success like you have never known before. 2Chronicle 16:9; John 3:3; 4:24; 1Samuel 16:7; Ephesians 4:24; Romans 5:12-21; 1Corinthians 15:12-23,35-55; James 1:18.

11. THE RIGHTEOUS BELIEVERS IN HIS HEART:
The Righteous believes in his heart not in his mind or his body. It is not hearing the word that makes you righteous, It is not knowing the word of God that makes you righteous, but believing the word in your heart or spirit. It is not feeling righteous that makes you righteous. It is not people calling you holy or righteous that makes you righteous but believing the word of God in your heart that makes you righteous. It is not going to church or being a member that makes you righteous. It is not being a church worker or holding a title or position in the church that makes you righteous but believing the word of God in your heart that it is true that is what makes you righteous before God.

Don't try or seek to be righteous before men rather seek the righteousness of God by faith in His word. It is not believing the word in your mind that makes you righteous before God but believing it in your heart. Unfortunately, many people believe in God and Jesus mentally in their minds, some even go to Church and are very religious. It is not acting morally according to the word that makes you righteous. The righteousness of God is believing the word in your heart and confessing it with your mouth first then before you are expected to act and live the holy and righteous life. Righteousness of God works inside out, from your spirit to your mind and body. That is the righteousness of faith. I pray for in Jesus name Harmony shall return to your life. Romans 10:9-10; 12:1-2; 8:1-10.

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the blood of Jesus has done for you and has made you, and no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the blood of Jesus which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Choose Jesus, choose life.
If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba
Re: Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Part 6. by Kobojunkie: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
PastorSomba:
REVELATION OF THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Part 6.

Romans 1:16-17 (KJV)16 .

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Choose Jesus, choose life.
If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

PastorSomba, you seem a very unhealthy obsession with the blood of Jesus Christ which I am afraid is born of the doctrines and delusions of men and not of Jesus Christ since all of the claims you make of His Blood are counter to His teachings and commandments, His Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

The only permission given by Jesus Christ to His followers, as far as His blood is concerned, is the drinking of it, this along with the eating of His body, in remembrance of Him, the representation of the New Covenant agreement between God and man. undecided

Jesus Christ never suggested anyone could bath or cover self in His blood, nor did He permit anyone to take a soak or soak anything in His blood. Please open your eyes so you can separate delusion from Truth of Jesus Christ an ensure you are not willfully signing yourself, and the soul of others, over to the devil regularly, by these tales you tell of the blood of Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Head Lacking Brain / Nigerians Will Soon Stop Blaming The Devil / A Channel For Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.