Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Awful Smell From My Nose. Not Mouth! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Awful Smell From My Nose. Not Mouth! (451 Views)

What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) / PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awful Smell From My Nose. Not Mouth! by 21stDecember: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good afternoon my brother's and sisters.
Please I'm very much worried and needs your advice.

It was not quite long I had cold (cough and cartarrh). It was like; 4 or 5 months ago. During that period, I lost sense of smell which is always normal with anybody having cartarrh.
I hardly perceive any smell then. Recently, I can perceive smells but not quite as active as it use to be with me before now.

But I noticed something recently my fiance has been complaining that the air that comes from my nose now has an awful smell unlike before. I do chat and talk with her and other people on a close range. None has complained about the breath from my mouth being awful except this recent comments of hers concerning the air from my nose. I believe this was after the cold I had 4 -6 months ago that reduced my sense of smell.
Please what could be the cause?
What can I do to help myself?
Re: Awful Smell From My Nose. Not Mouth! by Nackzy: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Enter hospital bros
Re: Awful Smell From My Nose. Not Mouth! by obajohn(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2021
Chat me on WhatsApp. Let's run test to know what is going in your system.
Expecting your chat.

Stay blessed.
Re: Awful Smell From My Nose. Not Mouth! by nairabacks(f): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
21stDecember:
Good afternoon my brother's and sisters.
Please I'm very much worried and needs your advice.

It was not quite long I had cold (cough and cartarrh). It was like; 4 or 5 months ago. During that period, I lost sense of smell which is always normal with anybody having cartarrh.
I hardly perceive any smell then. Recently, I can perceive smells but not quite as active as it use to be with me before now.

But I noticed something recently my fiance has been complaining that the air that comes from my nose now has an awful smell unlike before. I do chat and talk with her and other people on a close range. None has complained about the breath from my mouth being awful except this recent comments of hers concerning the air from my nose. I believe this was after the cold I had 4 -6 months ago that reduced my sense of smell.
Please what could be the cause?
What can I do to help myself?

Sinus abcess...it's a potential medical emergency
Hospital right away
Re: Awful Smell From My Nose. Not Mouth! by Margaretola(f): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
You need to have a conversation with a doctor. You can have a free online session with a doctor here

https://cribmd.com/

(1) (Reply)

Can Strenuous Exercise Cause Stroke / How To Use Vaseline And Banana For Bigger Buttocks And Hips / Reactions As A Pretty 150 Years Old Woman Was Discovered In Nigeria { Photo }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.