Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) (35691 Views)

Couple Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Dance Steps (Pix, Video) / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Midas01: 2:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Oga I said time will tell...

Oya wait and see tongue
BigBellyBurst:

Time won't tell us anything. As I told ur colleague, na una dey waste una time dey do bend down select esp in ur twenties then in ur thierties you will start blaming men for everything that has ever happened to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Debest4u: 3:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Wao this is goodnews I pray that if Jesus tarries we will enjoy this and many more. Congratulations daddy and mummy Happy wedding anniversary.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by eagleonearth(m): 4:29am On Oct 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Una dey always get options when young na.

That time sense is not found and gbola is very active. Naso una go dey do like Hitler. Claiming men-are-polygamous-in-nature.

You people forget na una old age dey do strong things pass. Small thing, stroke, kidney failure, diabetes. By that time, all your options (side-chicks) are long gone. You’ll now be blackmailing your virtuous wife into becoming a personal nurse. Reminding you to take your drugs and cooking oilless vegetable soup with plantain swallow.

If God come punish you with woman wey sabi revenge. She would leave you at home and go for omugwo in the US permanently. You will na wear obituary t-shirt and sit in front of your bungalow with a newspaper, watching every movement. One useless redpiller will see you there and come to create thread. “Men take care of yourselves, what I noticed with my neighbour”. The moomoo won’t ask the neighbour how he landed in that situation.

You men won’t give a woman your youth, but when your engine has knocked, you will return home to saddle her with a badly maintained Nigerian used body. Nonsense!

Happy Anniversary to the couple. kiss

poco Lee cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by hatedisplace: 4:41am On Oct 15, 2021
reddingtonblack:

Same chorus in every song, you're begining to sound like broken record, men don't have option when they get older, seriously naa evening newspaper ned nwonkwo marry abi, do you know how many young wives alaafin of oyo have in his court yard.
old men don't have options so who are the so called aristos/sugar daddy, you go just talk like say naa only your children dey nairaland, is usifo not old enough to be chindinma father.
Maybe poor old men don't have options, buh a rich old man will forever have option ... why you think all old men endup being push around like vegetables is that yur family background on play, experience they say is the best teacher.

What of old men are rich?
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Enn214(m): 5:49am On Oct 15, 2021
Maybe our own na 30 we go see celebrate
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Nezzjnr: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
I can't share my space with a single woman for a solid 60 years.

No fam. It means you lack options.
Clown
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by reddingtonblack: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2021
greenie77:

With Nigeria tagged the poverty capital of the world, if we have up to 20 million men who are 50 years and above, what percentage of them are rich like Ned or the Alaafin?

Without going too far,what is the percentage that can boast of living comfortably in terms of housing, guaranteed montly income, healthy food, easy access to healthcare etc?

I only mentioned ned & alaafin as reference cos they're known, rich is relative to level and from where i stand you don't have to be a billionaire or multi millionaire to fvck naija gurls ... the female ideology is that a working old man will definitely have money and they are use to responsibility so billing won't trigger them unlike young guyz, old men are viable target.
I don't have statistics tho, but if you gather 100 young gurls(20-27yrs) to sample how many don fvck oldmen(55yrs above) .. don't be surprise over 80 go test positive. i have so many unrelated uncles as car dealers, civil servants & co. i know weytin my eye dey see when we chill,

if you lodge in hotels & guest houses often you go see naija gurls finish even the so called housewives. a lot is happening bro make i jus FEM
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Ayobamix(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2021
i celebrate grace
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2021
Starz825:

You can die on my behalf..since you know better

See me o, u dey fear old age, but me want live till 120yrs
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Tundex911: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Congrats pop and mom...

As for our generation I smh
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by reddingtonblack: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2021
Kaybae:
Honestly, I respect you, you summarized everything, though so funny and I almost crack my bones but there are a lot of senses in this, sometimes when you come across old men with newspaper in their hands walking around the street, ask them how they treat their wives when they were young, not all woman has forgiving spirit and old age is usually the time for revenge for some.

Speaking of sense, that you see an old man walking down the road with newspaper automatically means he does not a wife @ home and must be lonely,
Do all wives treat their husband well when they were young as well, no be when market finish women go begin tie scarf go church & become sudden prayer warrior, i guess the sin is just tew much grin
Except you women have things you do, why so sure your husband will packup @ old age, such that you are fixing revenge, what if he does not packup like veg undecided am i missing something

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Ttorp(m): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2021
God bless you for this response. Many are roaming but few are normal. Fine boy fine boy, nah because time still dey o.

pocohantas:

That time sense is not found and gbola is very active. Naso una go dey do like Hitler. Claiming men-are-polygamous-in-nature.

You people forget na una old age dey do strong things pass. Small thing, stroke, kidney failure, diabetes. By that time, all your options (side-chicks) are long gone. You’ll now be blackmailing your virtuous wife into becoming a personal nurse. Reminding you to take your drugs and cooking oilless vegetable soup with plantain swallow.

If God come punish you with woman wey sabi revenge. She would leave you at home and go for omugwo in the US permanently. You will na wear obituary t-shirt and sit in front of your bungalow with a newspaper, watching every movement. One useless redpiller will see you there and come to create thread. “Men take care of yourselves, what I noticed with my neighbour”. The moomoo won’t ask the neighbour how he landed in that situation.

You men won’t give a woman your youth, but when your engine has knocked, you will return home to saddle her with a badly maintained Nigerian used body. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by famotolenu: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2021
She has a beautiful smile
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by chival(f): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2021
The mama has remained beautiful in spite of her age. Happy anniversary to them. God please, let my husband and I also live to celebrate our 60th wedding anniversary, in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Starz825(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2021
mrkings84:

See me o, u dey fear old age, but me want live till 120yrs
No be only you like better things grin
God go do 120 yrs in good health and wealth for both of us
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Jhenypha: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2021
pocohantas:

small joke, you come murder young men cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But all you said is pure fact.

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Darkmode64: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Adieu papa/mama shirt abi grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by BigBellyBurst(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Midas01:
Oga I said time will tell...

Oya wait and see tongue
You ladies ain't ready either.

We ain't seeing nothing. We don't have biological clocks grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by elantraceey(f): 6:16am On Oct 16, 2021
BigBellyBurst:

cheesy
How many homley ladies are there?
We all have goons wearing the face of feminism.
We have women who have converted themselves to cumdumps,
We have women who's minds are so messed up that they pose a huge menace to everyone around them.

The above women could be found In every status of women across. From the "high class" to the Lowest of low. So it's not about us looking up, it's about us using "filters".

Lastly, your reply just proved y'all don't mean well for us.

Lol.... That doesn't mean I don't mean well for you guys na. I'm homely and I'm here, so? grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 16, 2021
elantraceey:

Lol.... That doesn't mean I don't mean well for you guys na. I'm homely and I'm here, so? grin
So make we shoot our shot oooooooo...lol...
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Lovelygbems: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2021
Need help with that ulcer?

WhatsApp

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Saintmary(f): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
bukatyne:

I don't subscribe to this though.

Why don't the woman treat the issues as they occur or move on if it is adultery and/or abuse?

Why carry/endure bitterness for so long hoping to 'pay back' in future?

That is why it is good to try not to hurt people, because they have the right to decide how to pay you back!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Saintmary(f): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amalekki:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! (making that yeeeeeh sound after each paragraph like they do in those Naija youtube skits grin )

As in eh.
Smackdown.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Saintmary(f): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
BigBellyBurst:

cheesy
How many homley ladies are there?
We all have goons wearing the face of feminism.
We have women who have converted themselves to cumdumps,
We have women who's minds are so messed up that they pose a huge menace to everyone around them.

The above women could be found In every status of women across. From the "high class" to the Lowest of low. So it's not about us looking up, it's about us using "filters".

Lastly, your reply just proved y'all don't mean well for us.

Bí ikú ilé ò bá pani, tòde ò lè pani
(If your enemy within has not overcome you, your enemy without can do nothing)

Women cannot destroy you if your third leg has not finished you.

Ask Tubaba.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Saintmary(f): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
greatestofall:

My goodness!!! Who are you?!!! This should be on marble, portraits... This should be on a freaking neon billboard!!! You just helped posterity to give all these little kids on this platform a heads up. Many of them don't know that they are sowing the wind in the way they treat and speak about women and of course will be reaping the whirlwind in due course. So many men of the older generation are reaping theirs today and these kids have failed to learn. Well done for this wonderfully crafted schooling clapback!! Omo you rock like kilode!! kiss

I'm just praying that none of these ill bred males will come near my daughters. May God preserve my posterity from this corrupt evil world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Starz825:

No be only you like better things grin
God go do 120 yrs in good health and wealth for both of us

Now u come.....
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Midas01: 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
I've heard na , so please stop crying in my mention and allow time tell tongue
BigBellyBurst:

You ladies ain't ready either.

We ain't seeing nothing. We don't have biological clocks grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by BigBellyBurst(m): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Midas01:
I've heard na , so please stop crying in my mention and allow time tell tongue
Who mentioned who first?
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by OvertheTop(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
pocohantas:

So You mean....a man Should put up with a Toxic, Abusive Woman(if that's the case)….because he anticipates been taken care of at Old Age?

The Reality is that: if she happens to be Toxic and he puts up with it.....The man would most likely Die early... before he even sees the 'Old Age'.

Men need work/strategize towards being more Independent even at old age.... (especially financially)
Men will found out ways over time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Missing Person In Port Harcourt: Who Has Seen This Woman? (Pictures) / My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.