Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

How Do I Start My ICAN Study, Feeling... I Am Lagged Behind In My Studies? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Start My ICAN Study, Feeling... I Am Lagged Behind In My Studies? (188 Views)

My Ican Success Story---godfrey Ebimobowei / Unilag studies thread / Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start My ICAN Study, Feeling... I Am Lagged Behind In My Studies? by planetpgold(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

It is 31days to your ICAN Exams and I know how you will be feeling right now. Especially, if you are very busy and just want to get started with your studies.

A question that will go through your mind is _How do I start studying when I feel like I have lagged behind in my studies? I feel so unmotivated with that thought and do not even want to start my study session thinking I can never catch up._

We all have felt this someday, maybe due to illness, laziness or any other personal reasons. But there is always a way to get back up.

Here are some tips for finding motivation to study.

1. Remember to break the lagged behind syllabus into smaller parts and don’t start studying them all at once. But study some each day.

2. Change locations. do not study at the same place for a long time, you are going to feel bored. Study at a cafe, or a library or a friends house.

3. To rejuvenate your interest in studying except you want to continue the vicious circle.

4. Know your goals, and also why you want to achieve them. Learning about yourself will help you to know why you want what you want.

5. Try different studying methods. Everyone is different, so focus on what works best for you.

6. Give yourself time. Keep believing in yourself. Things will improve if you give yourself some time.

Want to pass your ICAN Exams and qualify or move to the next level? Get your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

ICAN November Diet Exam: How Many Papers Do You Plan To Write... / The Benefits Of Reading - Part 2 / Oau’s Student Gets 9 Awards & 10 Distinctions Https://www.blog.ame.ng/oaus-st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.