Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons (3769 Views)

Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler / UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) / World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Polynek(m): 1:34am On Oct 15, 2021
What is good is good
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by DrayZee: 1:35am On Oct 15, 2021
paulolee:
all positive vibes n no bad feelings bt its d opposite in cr7 camp..
his family are banned from watching messi game, his sister is a huge critic of Leo..
Actually, this is also a lie.
Ronaldo’s sister was asked if they discuss about Messi in the house, and she said no, they don’t.
The media reports it as “The name Messi is banned in Ronaldo’s household”.

Somewhere in the middle of the article (which most people won’t read) was where they put what the woman actually said.
They give you people the sensational headlines you want to see and you happily run with it.

You’ve even remixed it to “banned from watching Messi’s games”. Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by DrayZee: 1:45am On Oct 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

I would say he's the most misunderstood player in his generation.
Thank God for God and his talent, otherwise, the media and some big gods would've sunk his career prematurely.
They would love nothing more than that.
But the boy pass them.
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Munzy14(m): 2:01am On Oct 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

You probably also don't feel the need to give explanations most times okwaya? cheesy
At all...Except to a lover...Because I want her to understand me better than outsiders.
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 15, 2021
DrayZee:
So none of you thought that maybe this could be a fake account?
Her name on Facebook is ‘Antonella Rocuzzo-Messi’

Next thing, we’ll see this thread with false information on front page undecided
I tire. I've been scrolling through the comments looking for someone to spot the fake account.. mumus everywhere
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Raydos: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2021
Lol, That's an impostor, Leo messi's wife has said on Instagram that she only have an Instagram and Twitter account!!

That impostor has been commenting on every popular pages on Facebook everyday just to garner more followers!!

The funniest part is that she now have over 230k followers who thought she is real!

That's not Messi's wife!!
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Vulcanheph(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2021
The son she held in the last picture really looks like Messi.

But wait oh! shocked... Na woman wey don throway three children still dey "tear rubber" so ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

That is not true.

Ronaldo once personally took his son to meet Messi.

As for Ronaldo's sisters, I can understand them.
You don't expect them to standby and do nothing while the whole world come at their baby brother with so much hate.

You told someone he exaggerated, and here you are saying the whole world comes at Ronaldo with hatred. Are you not part of the "whole world" do you come at him with hate? Ronaldo has millions of fans, I didn't see the hate there. The whole of British media adore him, and they are the loudest in the world.

Messi receives as much love as the hate he receives. The difference is that he doesn't focus on the hate. He just takes the positives and behaves as if he ain't competing with anyone. I'm happy his family is on the same frequency with him.

1 Like

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by constance500: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2021
Munzy14:

Aqua people are highly misunderstood....But we don't allow it define us..It is a motivation.

The huge confidence in themselves is worth the envy sha.

I connected with ronaldo from his younger days..just like his personality and self determination.

I don't hate messi too...But will choose the former over the later.

For your plastic mind
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Kingcalls: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
them no dey reason like that,after all Ronaldo's son love messi as a footballer more than his dad

Thats a lie ...which kyn lie be this... its the other way round... there is a video whr messis sin was celebrating Ronaldo's goals ...he prefers Ronaldo to his dad and u liar wanna twist the truth
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Kingcalls: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2021
ojaysam25:
This messi wife self. See messi and neymar face below grin

Na neymar face funny pass grin grin grin grin
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by unbitchable(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

Thats a lie ...which kyn lie be this... its the other way round... there is a video whr messis sin was celebrating Ronaldo's goals ...he prefers Ronaldo to his dad and u liar wanna twist the truth
You're talking nonsense. Ronaldo's son is a big Messi fan, the old fraud sef admitted it. Messi said his second son is a Madrid fan, he's the wierd one in the house, whenever Madrid scores and wins, he celebrates even if it's against Barca. You should stop the twisting.
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by mariahAngel(f): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

You told someone he exaggerated, and here you are saying the whole world comes at Ronaldo with hatred. Are you not part of the "whole world" do you come at him with hate? Ronaldo has millions of fans, I didn't see the hate there. The whole of British media adore him, and they are the loudest in the world.

Messi receives as much love as the hate he receives. The difference is that he doesn't focus on the hate. He just takes the positives and behaves as if he ain't competing with anyone. I'm happy his family is on the same frequency with him.

That part was italicized for a reason.
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Kingcalls: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2021
unbitchable:

You're talking nonsense. Ronaldo's son is a big Messi fan, the old fraud sef admitted it. Messi said his second son is a Madrid fan, he's the wierd one in the house, whenever Madrid scores and wins, he celebrates even if it's against Barca. You should stop the twisting.

This unstable child has come again....go and ride bicycles with ur friends...Real football is not the ps u play with ur friends in ur room

1 Like

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by unbitchable(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

This unstable child has come again....go and ride bicycles with ur friends...Real football is not the ps u play with ur friends in ur room
I don't take fangirls seriously, they are addicted to ronaldo's butthole.
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by godisshit(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Having 3 boys is a special kind of hattrick

Nackzy:
Make e no bring problem for the marriage oo
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by enchy: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

google is ur friend
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Rashdimuh(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
That's not her account

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vivian Chukwuemeka Returns Home / Enobong Umohette Wins Wisconsin Heavyweight Boxing Title / Put An End To Your Losing Streak Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.