Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta (44634 Views)

Ifeanyi Michael Isibor Dies Of Gunshot Wounds In His Farm In Delta (Graphic) / Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off / Angelina Tyem Murdered! Decomposed Body Found With Stab Wounds In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by GreaterFuture(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
Name of. Street and name of lady matches

1 Like

Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by TotoGame(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
Fear Delta after East.

Fear Afonjas before East
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by benuejosh: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
ygowon:
And after delta, who is next to be feared?
East again. North East and South East due to the high level of bandits from the North East and terrorist from the South East.
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by ygowon: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
East again. North East and South East due to the high level of bandits from the North Eadt and terrorist from the South East.
You are a joke

2 Likes

Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by NnamdiN: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wealthy Nigerians should invest in cctv.
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by Testimony1988(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Her killers won't have peace of mind.
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by Calitoscassius(m): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Her close relatives have a hand in her death.

That’s why I keep saying, if you get money, avoid your friends and relatives like plaque.

Those mofos go end your life like say na u kill Jesus.

Jealousy too Dey black race

How did you come to this ridiculous conclusions? You think everyone has an evil mindset like you? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by Babadee09: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
What the hell is all this
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by Calitoscassius(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Testimony1988:
Her killers won't have peace of mind.
They are already enjoying themselves peacefully. sad
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by Calitoscassius(m): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
IPOB killed her. sad

1 Like

Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by Calitoscassius(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
bluefilm:
The first suspect should be her husband, or boyfriend, or man friend, or even girlfriend as in lesbian partner.

That's how it's normally done on Discovery ID on DSTV. shocked
If it turns out they are not guilty?

Then what? undecided
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by Donchyke007(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
The assailant that carried out this act must be the devil himself. I mean how do you slit a woman's throat and stab her multiple times
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by FullBlastLight: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
RapistOnBail:

That’s why I keep saying, if you get money, avoid your friends and relatives like plaque.

...bt they killed her in her apartment nah!

Or, hasn't she avoided them enough by staying in her very own apartment? Huh?
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by bluefilm: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
Calitoscassius:
If it turns out they are not guilty?

Then what? undecided

Then the search will focus on her neighbors, her work colleagues and/or her business partners.

That's how it's normally done on Discovery HD on DSTV. grin
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by Curious345: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
A simple forensic examination will easily unearth the killer with full details of his circle..

But for now Nigeria is a sithole
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by NotoriousBiggyS: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=RapistOnBail post=106735656] [b]

So should avoid relatives even your mother father and siblings because you have money
Wow too many Slowpokes in nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by NotoriousBiggyS: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
RapistOnBail:

So should avoid relatives even your mother father and siblings because you have money

2 Likes

Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by Agugbadin: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Blood of the innocent people killed in DELTA is crying for vengeance may the anger of God bring the iniquity of these killers upon their children up to the fourth generation in Jesus name.
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by RapistOnBail: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

Poor head.

Avoid me.
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by hatedisplace: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Money or property matter.
Uhrobo and property na 5 and 6.
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by NotoriousBiggyS: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Poor head.

Avoid me.

Your comments stinks
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by OG1BABY(f): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
So painful. RIP to the dead
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by wink2015(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Warri and its environ do not use to experience this kind of murder.

Na wetin come dey happen for WAFI these days?

Evil people just dey KOLO and do wicked thing all around.

May her soul rest in peace.

Amen.
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Condolences to her family we have to be very cautious these days
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by kingthreat(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
I hope the police investigation leads somewhere. Invest insecurity my people.
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by Gee64: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Has the world gone mad?
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by Nickymezor(f): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Really sad .may her souls rest on. Amen
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by NoSentiment: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
People of the Religion of LOVE showing LOVE.
Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by Walex124(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
TotoGame:
So Afonja skull miners done reach delta in search of raw material?

Her skit throat is enough evidence.....Rip to her

1 Like

Re: Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta by rollywise(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
To the writer, Dr Bazunu aka Baz for short was my lecturer back in my delsu days. A wonderful man. Rip to the dead. I'm sorry for your loss. May the killers know no rest till they pay with their bloods

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) / Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' / "I Was Released After Ransom Was Paid" - Akinbami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.