Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Help ! I Have The Divine Talent But Lack The Connection To Market My Talent. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help ! I Have The Divine Talent But Lack The Connection To Market My Talent. (747 Views)

The People Perish For Lack Of Knowledge- VANGUARD / Run Whatsapp Without Internet Connection? / Foreign Police Lack The Liver To Arrest Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help ! I Have The Divine Talent But Lack The Connection To Market My Talent. by divinetalent(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2011
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Help ! I Have The Divine Talent But Lack The Connection To Market My Talent. by mikkytrio(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2011
Firstly, to market your product, you need to market yourself. Brother, Please get an editor or someone to go through your post(s). There were too many mistakes and that shortens your chances of been looked upon as a serious minded person. "No one is perfect, but a few blunders are not really cool".

Secondly, the "self trumpet blowing" and "belief" is not a bad point of introduction, but learn to do that a bit less irritatingly. No beef, but you stated your age and years of experience, please to save face on NL it is advised never to repeat such, because you would see or read words that might come as abusive to you.

Finally, You do not really have to rely Strongly on connections, let your product sell you. If it is worth the market you would get the calls you are searching for.

Just saying as a concerned Nairalander.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. / There Is No Excuse To Success / 80% Of First Class, Second Class Upper Applicants Failed Nnpc Exam - Gmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.