Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

“I Didn’t Apologize Within 48 Hours & I’m Yet To Be Sued By 2face Idibia” Brymo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Didn’t Apologize Within 48 Hours & I’m Yet To Be Sued By 2face Idibia” Brymo (872 Views)

Davido, Rema, Others Can Be Sued For Promoting Fraudulent Brands - Olajengbesi / Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup / Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Didn’t Apologize Within 48 Hours & I’m Yet To Be Sued By 2face Idibia” Brymo by kboyshow: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nigerian singer, Brymo has revealed that veteran musician 2baba is yet to drag him to court after failing to tender a public apology.
It would be recalled 2baba threatened to file a #1 billion defamation lawsuit against Brymo over his accusatory posts on Twitter if Brymo fails to apologize within 48 hours. Also recall that Brymo called out 2baba for sending thugs who assaulted him in 2012. According to him, 2baba falsely accused him of sleeping with his wife, Annie Idibia.

Today, the 14th of October, Brymo took to his twitter handle to share that he has not been dragged to court by 2baba. According to him, he is yet to receive anything official or summons to courts from 2baba or his lawyers.

https://www.9jahomeland.com/i-didnt-apologize-within-48-hours-im-yet-to-be-sued-by-2face-idibia-brymo-reveals/

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Apologize Within 48 Hours & I’m Yet To Be Sued By 2face Idibia” Brymo by EmptyGarden(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Na so devil dey use push person o. Brymo rest!!!

3 Likes

Re: “I Didn’t Apologize Within 48 Hours & I’m Yet To Be Sued By 2face Idibia” Brymo by FvckAllMods: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Olawale leave matter

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Apologize Within 48 Hours & I’m Yet To Be Sued By 2face Idibia” Brymo by Golan007: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
He has the right to call tuface out if he never did what he was publicly accused of.
Re: “I Didn’t Apologize Within 48 Hours & I’m Yet To Be Sued By 2face Idibia” Brymo by Charmingrascal(m): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
He can't sue you.
He can't do shit
Tuface always use the media to get public sympathy and that's what he tried doing when he put it out on the media that you should apologize to him or get sued.

Tuface is a two faced nigga.

I know Brymo to be a stubborn dude he is fully ready for Innocent.
Let him go to Court and claim the outrageous 2Billion Naira damages he threatened.
Like I said Brymo wouldn't make such allegations against 2face if there wasn't a negative encounter

3 Likes

Re: “I Didn’t Apologize Within 48 Hours & I’m Yet To Be Sued By 2face Idibia” Brymo by Mummy12: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dude is really prepared sha. cheesy
Re: “I Didn’t Apologize Within 48 Hours & I’m Yet To Be Sued By 2face Idibia” Brymo by Karemarealty288(m): 6:11am On Oct 15, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Apologize Within 48 Hours & I’m Yet To Be Sued By 2face Idibia” Brymo by EMAXIM(m): 6:15am On Oct 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:
He can't sue you.
He can't so shit
Tuface always use the media to get public sympathy and that's what he tried doing when he put it out on the media that you should apologize to him or get sued.

Tuface is a two faced nigga.

I know Brymo to be a stubborn dude he is fully ready for Innocent.
Let him go to Court and claim the outrageous 2Billion Naira damages he threatened.
Like I said Brymo wouldn't make such allegations against 2face if there wasn't a negative encounter

You will still be the one to call say sh** about 2face if he sue's him
Re: “I Didn’t Apologize Within 48 Hours & I’m Yet To Be Sued By 2face Idibia” Brymo by Sonnobax15(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: “I Didn’t Apologize Within 48 Hours & I’m Yet To Be Sued By 2face Idibia” Brymo by emmabest2000(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
With the way this guy is shaking this table with a lots of confident
I can confidently tell you guys that something happened between this dude and Annie way back
And he want 2face to act nonsense again so he will split everything out grin

Poor Annie

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

1M Challenge: Davido Calls Out Football Stars Ndidi, Iheanacho, Iwobi, Others / Watch! The Moment Baba Suwe Died. (Graphic pls.) / Yul And Judy Edochie No Get Conscience Honestly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.