Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Do You Know Or Heard About Australia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Know Or Heard About Australia? (376 Views)

What Did You Know About Australia Growing Up / Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? / Who Else Heard About The Thunderous Bang In Akure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know Or Heard About Australia? by Chiefologuro: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good Evening Nairaland. A street Bro of mine just got a visa to Australia. What do you or have heard about Australia?
Is the place good to hustle?
How easy it is to get a Work permit?
Is it a place to relocate family to?
How is their Economy?
How easy it is go get a residence permits?
Is the country so expensive to live in?
Thank you
Re: What Do You Know Or Heard About Australia? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Well I haven’t been there personally but I have a few friends there. Right now the country is a little crazy with covid restrictions (yeah they’re still having lockdowns).

housing market is extremely expensive, you can easily look up some places for rent or purchase that will set you back a few thousand AUD a month or millions to but a tiny shack.

I hear Tasmania is cheaper but has fewer job prospects.

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!!see How Cheap Things Are And Beautiful This Market In Lagos Is. / These 4 Uncontacted Tribes Still Live In Forest And Don’t Know What Technology I / Share Your Experience Using A Local Government Marriage Cert In An Embassy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.