Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) (14474 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Abaribe, T.A. Orji As They Receive Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by TotoGame(m): 6:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Where is Dino malaye...

He went there with him
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by Uprangers11: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2021
They have started meeting their allies abroad bad people ooh no go dey look them at all,they dont have any plan on how to change d situation....The Dullards!!!We need to get our country back... Y u never get ur PVC self?No reason....JUST NO REASON THAT irresponsibility MY GUY.We can change that system that we hate,people r even drawing boundary already let change our country..Me and You just me and u and You.
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by bewla(m): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Next Nigerian President under one Nigeria.
lobby to be vice by all mean
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by Abujason: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/2021/10/sen-orji-kalu-meets-with-djibouti-president-ismail-guelleh-video/

Useless thief. Southeast is burning but you and the so-called Igbo politicians are simply sitting on the fence with your mouths sealed. You can meet with a foreign leader but can’t meet with B00hari our chief terrorist as an APC leader.
I spit on your old ugly ass.
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by Lawalemi(m): 6:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Obviously he has huge investment in that country. These guys are crooks
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by Abujason: 7:01am On Oct 15, 2021
Odmic2839:
But you don mention 4 abi na me no count am well .

Why you dey mind somebody with no brains? He chose 4 Igbo outcasts.
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 15, 2021
I now agree that Igbos are in serious political crisis. When their son is trying to extend hand of friendship to other part of the country they tag him names like Sabo, enememy, cheater, efulefu, and I can't see how they can get Presidency with this kind of hatred for others!
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by madmohamed(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Sheriman:
Orji Kalu always meets corrupt Presidents. He also met President Nicolas Maduro of Colombia last two year. Birds of the same feather will flock together
Venezuela sir
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2021
Dino Melaye didn't appear in the photograph.

Why ??
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by Niwdog(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2021
SavageResponse:

Someone who could not bring any meaningful development to Abia State despite being governor for 8 years!
gibberish

1 Like

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by JohnBloggs: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2021
This man David Ezuzu is a fraudster. A thief and killer

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by od501: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by MPESA(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2021
bewla:
lobby to be vice by all mean

He's to big to lobby for V.P
Next President of Federal Republic of Nigeria is all we are seeing here.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by bewla(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2021
MPESA:

He's to big to lobby for V.P
Next President of Federal Republic of Nigeria is all we are seeing here.
ok o till then
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by pennywys(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Next Nigerian President under one Nigeria.
one Nigeria kill u there
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2021
SavageResponse:

Someone who could not bring any meaningful development to Abia State despite being governor for 8 years!

What did useless Buhari brought to his native land in Niger.
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by olatuns2017: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2021
SensualMan1:
Yeye man. A thief that should be languishing in jail with Tinubu is free representing ur country. Showcasing Nigeria Corruption to
to the world.

Your dad n Tinubu should be in d same jail room...

Or

Where is that your idiot dad?
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Meets With Djibouti President Ismail Guelleh (Video) by Sheriman(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
madmohamed:
Venezuela sir
Oh yeah, thank you!! My brother it is Venezuela. I did a mistake grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload / Tinubu Gets Diaspora Support For Presidential Bid / Buhari’s Inaction Threatens 2023 Election Activities As 20 RECs Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.